[an error occurred while processing this directive] Ghost in the Shell: Innocence - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

StickClick
470th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Gold Customer

"Ghost in the Shell: Innocence" , posted Sat 18 Sep 21:34post reply

Well, it's probably five times more complex than the original... I think I understood the basics of the movie, but hot damn, I keep coming up with more questions every time I think I understand something...

Pretty.

Many elephants.

Mullets are still in.

Batou's dog. Amazing.

Incredibly similar music [but excellent nevertheless.]

I'll probably need to watch it two more times before everything soaks in...

The dialogue is so loaded with quotes that by the time you figure out what one line means, they've already spoken two more that need to be analyzed.

Anyone else...~?

Replies:

sano
1155th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(1):Ghost in the Shell: Innocence" , posted Sat 18 Sep 23:56post reply

I really loved this Movie, it's a great way to make a Sequel, and making Batou the main character was a stroke of brilliance. The CGI was spectacular and there were times you thought you were watching a live action Movie. The first Movie was great, but since it followed the Manga closely that I had read prior to seeing the Movie, I knew what was coming, so I like part 2 a lot better.

Still I prefer the TV series, Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex to both of the Movies, but I wouldn't want Ghost in the Shell 2 to be like the TV Series, so I highly recomend Ghost in the Shell: Innocence.

sabo10
982th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Ghost in the Shell: Pretentious" , posted Sun 19 Sep 00:22post reply

Doing laundry, mending chicken wire, high tea with a Mr. Newman. As far as I can tell, your entire enterprise is nothing more than a solitary man with a messy apartment which may or may not contain a chicken.

Welcone
Needless to say
Please give me the Jesus advent