[an error occurred while processing this directive] FIFA World Cup 2006 - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Minuteman
203th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Frequent Customer

"FIFA World Cup 2006" , posted Fri 17 Sep 14:24post reply

OK everyone, I know there are many football (soccer) fans here and hopefully you can help me out.

Basically I know summer of 2006 is the next World Cup. I would very much like to travel to Germany to one of the host cities and catch a game or two (or more). Does anyone have any idea when tickets might go on sale for games or has anyone ever had any experience w/ a certain company promoting packages for travel (from the US)/hotel/game tickets, etc. for past events?

I know it's a long way off, but time passes quickly and chances are few (quick: name this artist/song!) so I don't wanna miss a chance to see some World Cup action! Many thanks if anyone has any idea of the answers to my questions.

Replies:

Oroch
727th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(1):FIFA World Cup 2006" , posted Sat 18 Sep 06:30post reply

quote:
OK everyone, I know there are many football (soccer) fans here and hopefully you can help me out.

Basically I know summer of 2006 is the next World Cup. I would very much like to travel to Germany to one of the host cities and catch a game or two (or more). Does anyone have any idea when tickets might go on sale for games or has anyone ever had any experience w/ a certain company promoting packages for travel (from the US)/hotel/game tickets, etc. for past events?

I know it's a long way off, but time passes quickly and chances are few (quick: name this artist/song!) so I don't wanna miss a chance to see some World Cup action! Many thanks if anyone has any idea of the answers to my questions.

tickets dont go on sale until early next year, check fifaworldcup.com to see when they'll put em out

真剣勝負