[an error occurred while processing this directive] Vampire Hunter movies - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Iggy
4527th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Vampire Hunter movies" , posted Wed 15 Sep 03:00post reply

Good old Umehara action on SegaSaturn.

Replies:

Krzyzewski Man
907th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(1):Vampire Hunter movies" , posted Wed 15 Sep 05:09post reply

quote:
Good old Umehara action on SegaSaturn.

dood did joo see him parry wong olololo

Anyway, what makes Pyron and Huitzil not suck in this game and suck in Savior?

The resident lapsed Catholic progressive absurdist.
Also my smart candies smell funny.

Iggy
4528th Post

"Re(2):Vampire Hunter movies" , posted Wed 15 Sep 10:10post reply

quote:
Anyway, what makes Pyron and Huitzil not suck in this game and suck in Savior?

They were bosses in Hunter and normal characters in Hunter/Savior2 ? Plus Phobos became a pedophile.

Phobos mostly lost the confusioner, an extremely useful EX ; his normals got completely changed, but the change is mostly graphical. Pyron, on the other hand, has nearly all of his moves really, really weaken and slowed down. Pyron is weak ; I don't think Phobos is. I'm not skilled enough to explain why he is a bit weaker than the rest of the cast, but I guess Anakaris, Q Bee and Jedah are better than him in the air, while Sasquatch and Bishamon rape him (as everyone else) on the ground. I guess his loss of the confusioner and the progression of everyone else prevent him from being top tier strong, but he is still powerful. I think.

NARUTO
2663th Post

"Re(3):Vampire Hunter movies" , posted Wed 15 Sep 12:20:post reply

quote:
Phobos mostly lost the confusioner, an extremely useful EX ; his normals got completely changed, but the change is mostly graphical.

IIRC he didn't lost all his EX, but I'm not sure of what you wish to say.
And Phobos isn't a pedophile, he got no sex, he only watch kids...

Pyron is deffinitly weaker, as an avid (but bad)vampire player I can tell you that as Iggy said speed and strengh were toned down. some priority even removed and such. even his ES aren't hurtfull. Pyron air paly wasn't that good but now it's even bad, and on the ground were "firewheel" saves you many times in hunter, it's risky in savior.
but as I said I'm not a vampire expert, I just like it.

Still I would sell my dog for a Vampire chronicle remake with SF3rd graphic engine and transparancy effects.
Or a brand new Episode....

A friend is someone who truly knows you..
But who loves you anyway...

[this message was edited by NARUTO on Wed 15 Sep 12:45]