[an error occurred while processing this directive] ARCADIA issue guide? - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

StickClick
359th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Silver Customer

"ARCADIA issue guide?" , posted Sun 6 Jun 10:28:post reply

Sparked by the conversation about ARCADIA posters... I've been thinking about what I can do to improve the ARCADIA section on my own site.

...I've been doing some work on an issue guide.... But I'm wondering if there is any interest in such a thing. I'm going to include individual pages for each issue with pictures of the included poster, scans [if any], and a summary of the magazine's contents. I don't have every issue [only about half of them], so I'll make the best of what I can do despite that...

What do you think? Worth the time?

[Also, scans for no. 48-50 are up.]

[this message was edited by StickClick on Sun 6 Jun 10:29]

Replies:

IkariDC
153th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Regular Customer

"Re(1):ARCADIA issue guide?" , posted Sun 6 Jun 11:02post reply

quote:
Sparked by the conversation about ARCADIA posters... I've been thinking about what I can do to improve the ARCADIA section on my own site.

...I've been doing some work on an issue guide.... But I'm wondering if there is any interest in such a thing. I'm going to include individual pages for each issue with pictures of the included poster, scans [if any], and a summary of the magazine's contents. I don't have every issue [only about half of them], so I'll make the best of what I can do despite that...

What do you think? Worth the time?

[Also, scans for no. 48-50 are up.]

Of course it's worth! I own just a single Arcadia magazine. I just wanted to have one although I can't understand japanese, but I could see how much valuable information you can gather by reading it.

If you make this guide, I would know in what issues I may be interested because of the contents, the poster etc.