[an error occurred while processing this directive] For the Pro-Wrestling fans, NWA is on Fox - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

GekigangerV
922th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"For the Pro-Wrestling fans, NWA is on Fox" , posted Fri 4 Jun 13:15post reply

It is probably to late for those on the east cost, but NWA TNA is on Fox Sports at 3 PM. I know there are WWE fans here, just wanted to give the heads up there is something new to watch.

Replies:

Adon
1385th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(1):For the Pro-Wrestling fans, NWA is on F" , posted Fri 4 Jun 13:21post reply

quote:
It is probably to late for those on the east cost, but NWA TNA is on Fox Sports at 3 PM. I know there are WWE fans here, just wanted to give the heads up there is something new to watch.

Just watched it, the flipping pile driver is amazing! I like what they have done at Universal I want to go and see it

GekigangerV
923th Post

"Re(2):For the Pro-Wrestling fans, NWA is on F" , posted Fri 4 Jun 13:48post reply

quote:

Just watched it, the flipping pile driver is amazing! I like what they have done at Universal I want to go and see it

Wow a flipping pile driver. Other than Taker's tombstone I don't think WWE has done pile drivers in a long time. I remember the good ol' days of ECW where the ring was perfect for pile drivers and RVD would take them the best. There is still an hour wait here though.

Adon
1387th Post

"Re(3):For the Pro-Wrestling fans, NWA is on F" , posted Fri 4 Jun 13:55post reply

quote:

Wow a flipping pile driver. Other than Taker's tombstone I don't think WWE has done pile drivers in a long time. I remember the good ol' days of ECW where the ring was perfect for pile drivers and RVD would take them the best. There is still an hour wait here though.

Yeah, I remember ECW I never got to see a live show and I live like 60 miles from ECW arena. Now you have WWE library to look forward to "The Rise and Fall of ECW"

NWA-TNAs X division is the best wrestling going right now most likley

GekigangerV
924th Post

"Re(4):For the Pro-Wrestling fans, NWA is on F" , posted Fri 4 Jun 16:10post reply

quote:

Yeah, I remember ECW I never got to see a live show and I live like 60 miles from ECW arena. Now you have WWE library to look forward to "The Rise and Fall of ECW"

Wow, the main event was awesome. I especially liked the tight rope frakensteiner by that one guy(Primetime?). I was surprised to see Road Dogg and Konnan, haven't seem them in a long time. I love the X division and hope that there will be one of those every week.

Adon
1388th Post

"Re(5):For the Pro-Wrestling fans, NWA is on F" , posted Fri 4 Jun 19:10post reply

quote:

Wow, the main event was awesome. I especially liked the tight rope frakensteiner by that one guy(Primetime?). I was surprised to see Road Dogg and Konnan, haven't seem them in a long time. I love the X division and hope that there will be one of those every week.

Prime Time Elix Skipper he came from the good ol WCW. I have to go to a friends to watch as I dont have FSN. I saw some of the TNA preview a few years back when for some reasonI was getting the PPV for free

Gojira
1446th Post

"Re(4):For the Pro-Wrestling fans, NWA is on F" , posted Fri 4 Jun 20:23post reply

quote:

Wow a flipping pile driver. Other than Taker's tombstone I don't think WWE has done pile drivers in a long time. I remember the good ol' days of ECW where the ring was perfect for pile drivers and RVD would take them the best.

Piledrivers were illegalized in WWE a while ago because the risk was considered much greater than the majority of the other moves. That included moves like the vertebreaker and DVD. The Undertaker and Kane still do tombstones once in a while, but you can see them being REALLY careful while they're doing it.

Hagen de Merak
656th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(1):For the Pro-Wrestling fans, NWA is on F" , posted Fri 4 Jun 21:58post reply

quote:

well finally an alternative to the crappy wwe. too bad i dont have cable.