[an error occurred while processing this directive] Rockman power battle fighters on PS2 - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Iggy
3458th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Rockman power battle fighters on PS2" , posted Wed 2 Jun 07:39post reply

...sigh

わかった
しんでも...いきてかえる

Replies:

Amakusa
486th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(1):Rockman power battle fighters on PS2" , posted Wed 2 Jun 23:07post reply

Isn't this coming in the Megaman Anniversary Collection?

I found Kagami's sword in a junk yard.
I will rule the world and find that truly good cup of coffee.
"Dink-a-dink-a-dink-a-do."

DarkZero
810th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(2):Rockman power battle fighters on PS2" , posted Thu 3 Jun 00:12post reply

quote:
Isn't this coming in the Megaman Anniversary Collection?

Yes. The anniversary collection for both the PS2 and GameCube include Megaman 1-8 and both arcade games.

Is this a new game or something?

YeldellGW
378th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(3):Rockman power battle fighters on PS2" , posted Thu 3 Jun 00:19post reply

quote:

No, just your typical compilation collection with some extra options thrown in.

EB in my neighborhood is already taking preorders for the PS2 version.

DarkZero
811th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(4):Rockman power battle fighters on PS2" , posted Thu 3 Jun 02:08post reply

quote:

No, just your typical compilation collection with some extra options thrown in.

EB in my neighborhood is already taking preorders for the PS2 version.

When I said "Is this a new game or something?", I meant the link that Iggy posted, not the Megaman Anniversary Collection. But after I looked it up a bit, I understand what the situation is now.

A lot of sites (such as GameFAQs and GameForms)) are listing the North American "Mega Man Anniversary Collection" that will be released soon and the Japanese "Rockman Collection Special Bundle" that was released awhile ago as the same thing, but they're actually completely different. In North America, we're getting Rockman 1-8 + the two arcade games. In Japan, they got Rockman 1-6 + X7. So I guess they're releasing the arcade games separately in... it looks like August on that page?

Am I getting warm, Iggy?

Iggy
3462th Post

"Re(5):Rockman power battle fighters on PS2" , posted Thu 3 Jun 06:04post reply

quote:
Am I getting warm, Iggy?

I had no idea the US had that compliation ongoing. So what I understand is that they will release the crappy arcade games (thank god, at a hyper cheap price) in Japan. I'm sure someone think it's the perfect way to make the franchise look better after the disaster that was X7.

わかった
しんでも...いきてかえる

OmegaDog
1303th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(6):Rockman power battle fighters on PS2" , posted Thu 3 Jun 08:10:post reply

quote:
So what I understand is that they will release the crappy arcade games (thank god, at a hyper cheap price) in Japan.

... you have attacked games that I like -- hence, according to net rules, YOU HAVE PERSONALLY ATTACKED ME AND I MUST SOMEHOW FIND IT VERY OFFENSIVE!!!

According to net law, I should now flame you and throw in an insult about how your mother stinks like a fish.

"I must pay for my past sins... Let's fight!""I have no choice. You will lose!" | CCT: NEXT STAGE IS 19 |

[this message was edited by OmegaDog on Thu 3 Jun 08:13]

Luisinan
918th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(6):Rockman power battle fighters on PS2" , posted Thu 3 Jun 08:46post reply

quote:
Am I getting warm, Iggy?

I had no idea the US had that compliation ongoing. So what I understand is that they will release the crappy arcade games (thank god, at a hyper cheap price) in Japan. I'm sure someone think it's the perfect way to make the franchise look better after the disaster that was X7.

What was bad about X7? Wait, I'm confused, is X7 the game that got released last year or is X7 released this year? Or is X8 the game for this year? Confusion. I haven't played X7.

Bored? "160"

Iggy
3465th Post

"Re(7):Rockman power battle fighters on PS2" , posted Thu 3 Jun 09:00:post reply

quote:
... you have attacked games that I like -- hence, according to net rules, YOU HAVE PERSONALLY ATTACKED ME AND I MUST SOMEHOW FIND IT VERY OFFENSIVE!!!
According to net law, I should now flame you and throw in an insult about how your mother stinks like a fish.

I'm sorry, but I think you just tried to defend 2 games that I hate with passion and find offensive to the original Rockman lovers.
Therefore, according to the exact same net rules, I must say YOU personally attacked me with absolute nonsense when I was stating an objective fact and it is my duty to flame you back and inform you with aggressive words that your feet smell like old corsica cheese.

わかった
しんでも...いきてかえる

[this message was edited by Iggy on Thu 3 Jun 09:01]

Sano
645th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(8):Rockman power battle fighters on PS2" , posted Thu 3 Jun 12:49post reply

I loved Megaman X7. Axl ruled, finding the Megaman Armor was easy for once, you can choose between Japanese or English Voice Actors and it featured the best Sigma ever. I think Megaman X7 shares the fate of Devil May Cry 2. Lots of people on the Net hate it without actually playing it but those who play these games love them.

Megaman X goes 3D and still plays like all the other X Games. The usual complaint I hear is "it's the same old game." Huh? When games go 3D and are completly changed - COUGH COUGH, both 3D Castlevanias - people urinate all over the game. And there are plenty of Megaman games that break the Megaman Formula like Legends, Battle Network, Megaman Zero, Tron Bonne - so I really don't get what people are talking about.

The Megaman X Series keeps getting better and better with each installment, so please play these games to the fullist, beat them and then judge.

OmegaDog
1304th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(8):Rockman power battle fighters on PS2" , posted Thu 3 Jun 13:12:post reply

quote:
I'm sorry, but I think you just tried to defend 2 games that I hate with passion and find offensive to the original Rockman lovers.
Therefore, according to the exact same net rules, I must say YOU personally attacked me with absolute nonsense when I was stating an objective fact and it is my duty to flame you back and inform you with aggressive words that your feet smell like old corsica cheese.

Your flames fall on deaf ears without the use of CAPS LOCK!

EDIT: HELLO, MY NAME IS DR. SBAITSO

"I must pay for my past sins... Let's fight!""I have no choice. You will lose!" | CCT: NEXT STAGE IS 19 |

[this message was edited by OmegaDog on Thu 3 Jun 13:19]

YeldellGW
379th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(7):Rockman power battle fighters on PS2" , posted Thu 3 Jun 17:34post reply

quote:
What was bad about X7? Wait, I'm confused, is X7 the game that got released last year or is X7 released this year? Or is X8 the game for this year? Confusion. I haven't played X7.

X7 was released last year. X8's not out yet.

The only bad thing about X7; aside from my usual gripe with camera angle changes when I'm trying to cling to walls; is that you don't need to rescue the set number of reploids to unlock X (You'd still get him if you beat all 8 Mavericks.).

That and the heroes don't explode into a million molecular balls anymore when they die.