[an error occurred while processing this directive] Arcadia poster question. - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

NARUTO
2372th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Arcadia poster question." , posted Wed 2 Jun 04:15post reply

Well I wish to know is there is a website where I can find scans of the Arcadia magazine poster.
I know those are huge to scan, but who knows there's maybe someone crazy enough to do it.

If you know where, thanks!

A friend is someone who truly knows you But who loves you anyway...

Replies:

Burning Kyo
2109th Post

"Re(1):Arcadia poster question." , posted Wed 2 Jun 05:30post reply

quote:
Well I wish to know is there is a website where I can find scans of the Arcadia magazine poster.
I know those are huge to scan, but who knows there's maybe someone crazy enough to do it.

If you know where, thanks!

Maybe StickClick's one ...

[Live fast // Die young]

StickClick
354th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(2):Arcadia poster question." , posted Wed 2 Jun 13:03post reply

I've considered taking some pictures of whatever I have and posting them to a special section, but scanning them would be way-way-too much work... It would take 6-8 individual scan jobs to scan the entirety of one poster, in all likelihood. Messy.

EddyT
299th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(3):Arcadia poster question." , posted Wed 2 Jun 13:24post reply

quote:
I've considered taking some pictures of whatever I have and posting them to a special section, but scanning them would be way-way-too much work... It would take 6-8 individual scan jobs to scan the entirety of one poster, in all likelihood. Messy.

A part of me would love to see what the Arcadia posters are like, but another part would die a little each time. Mainly because I'm pretty sure there'll be a totally awesome poster I would dismember people for, but my gaijin self wouldn't have any way of obtaining the said poster.

I still wish I could get a nice pic of that Arcadia that had Mature and Vice on the cover... looked like Hiroaki's or Tonko's art. I wish I had a poster of that.

StickClick
356th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(4):Arcadia poster question." , posted Wed 2 Jun 19:26post reply

quote:
A part of me would love to see what the Arcadia posters are like, but another part would die a little each time. Mainly because I'm pretty sure there'll be a totally awesome poster I would dismember people for, but my gaijin self wouldn't have any way of obtaining the said poster.

;]~

You could see a few here for now.

Radish
2570th Post

"Re(5):Arcadia poster question." , posted Wed 2 Jun 19:30post reply

quote:

;]~

Where'd you get the Metal Slug 5 and Pop'n Music posters? Ebay or something?

I have the poster that akiman drew of Chunli and Mai, but I framed it so that it wouldn't get screwed up.

Phoenix
444th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(5):Arcadia poster question." , posted Wed 2 Jun 19:43post reply

quote:

;]~

That Terry and Rock poster...who drew that if I may ask?

"My only enemy is myself...and my ex-girlfriend and..."

Luisinan
915th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(5):Arcadia poster question." , posted Wed 2 Jun 19:55post reply

quote:

;]~

sweet samsho poster. And a powerbook, extra sauciness.

But I didn't see a bed. YOu must be a robot.

Oh yeah, super double mega bonus points for the NES CARTS! I could only make out Ice Hockey.

Finger lickin good.

Bored? "160"

EddyT
300th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(6):Arcadia poster question." , posted Wed 2 Jun 22:43post reply

DAMN YOU CLICK-STICK!!!!!!! just kidding, but man those Terry/Rock and SamSpirits Zero posters are so awesome.

NARUTO
2374th Post

"Re(7):Arcadia poster question." , posted Thu 3 Jun 01:47post reply

Thanks anyway StickClick, in fact I have all the poster (since 2 year at least) if I wish a scan it was just to use them as Wallpapaer for my CPU.

and IMO my fav this year is the last VF 4 final tuned one, this one is so nice.

StickClick
357th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(8):Arcadia poster question." , posted Thu 3 Jun 10:15post reply

quote:

I have the poster that akiman drew of Chunli and Mai, but I framed it so that it wouldn't get screwed up.

MS5 was free from SNK Playmore USA... They had that application on their site a while ago for free posters. Pop'N is from ARCADIA.

quote:

That Terry and Rock poster...who drew that if I may ask?

TONKO. Love that picture...

quote:
sweet samsho poster. And a powerbook, extra sauciness.

But I didn't see a bed. YOu must be a robot.

Oh yeah, super double mega bonus points for the NES CARTS! I could only make out Ice Hockey.

Finger lickin good.

I sleep standing up, of course. The NES is jammed in that night table thing in the second picture...

[The bed is somewhere against the wall with the MS5 poster.]

I might do that poster thing anyway... Gotta remember.

Sano
647th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(9):Arcadia poster question." , posted Thu 3 Jun 13:56:post reply

That recent Arcadia Poster of the entire cast of KOF 2003 in Envelopes was HOTT. Even I, the ultimate Capcom Fan Boy had to hang it up!

[this message was edited by Sano on Thu 3 Jun 13:57]

Radish
2575th Post

"Re(9):Arcadia poster question." , posted Thu 3 Jun 13:59:post reply

quote:

MS5 was free from SNK Playmore USA... They had that application on their site a while ago for free posters. Pop'N is from ARCADIA.

Gah I love their posters. I wish that arcadia would release a thumbnail of the month's poster so I could order it if it was for a game I liked.

[this message was edited by Radish on Thu 3 Jun 14:06]

NARUTO
2377th Post

"Re(10):Arcadia poster question." , posted Fri 4 Jun 01:35post reply

quote:

Gah I love their posters. I wish that arcadia would release a thumbnail of the month's poster so I could order it if it was for a game I liked.

I got some of them that I don't use Radish, but I don't know how I can send them to you...Even by mail They'll take ages to come and in a bad shape....