[an error occurred while processing this directive] SF Poll update - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

TalbainEric
5889th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"SF Poll update" , posted Tue 9 Mar 11:22post reply

Almost forgot about this

Been almost a month since I last visited. And I'm pleased to say Cammy is in 2nd. Yeah! ^_^ That makes me happy.

Question,though. What's the point of this poll? Is it just a popularity poll? Or are Capcom planning to use the votes to determine characters to go in their next game or what?

Also,Karin is in 3rd. Good for her. But where's Rose at? I can't read Japanese.

TALBAINANDCAMMY.COM! Celebrating 3 years of T&C Fanship.

Replies:

Adon
1331th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(1):SF Poll update" , posted Tue 9 Mar 11:42:post reply

quote:
Almost forgot about this

Been almost a month since I last visited. And I'm pleased to say Cammy is in 2nd. Yeah! ^_^ That makes me happy.

Question,though. What's the point of this poll? Is it just a popularity poll? Or are Capcom planning to use the votes to determine characters to go in their next game or what?

Ohhhh know you dont!!!! Your Job is to vote for Joe.

62位 202票 ジョー(ストリートファイター)

Anyways the link seems broken to me

Try here

this one is Rose:

39位 756票 ローズ(ZERO)

[this message was edited by Adon on Tue 9 Mar 11:45]

Saiki
43th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(1):SF Poll update" , posted Tue 9 Mar 11:55post reply

quote:
Almost forgot about thisQuestion,though. What's the point of this poll? Is it just a popularity poll? Or are Capcom planning to use the votes to determine characters to go in their next game or what?

There is no point since the poll is so wrong and unreliable.(The whole deal with being able to vote once everyday kills the whole point). It's obvious there's ppl *cough* Stefan *cough* who keep voting everyday for their favorite character.

Juan
3866th Post

"Re(2):SF Poll update" , posted Tue 9 Mar 12:01post reply

The absolute truth is that Zangief is #1.

You hooligans.

quote:
There is no point since the poll is so wrong and unreliable.(The whole deal with being able to vote once everyday kills the whole point). It's obvious there's ppl *cough* Stefan *cough* who keep voting everyday for their favorite character.

STFU

Adon
1331th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(3):SF Poll update" , posted Tue 9 Mar 13:17post reply

quote:
The absolute truth is that Zangief is #1.

Adon is going to Challenge Zangeif!! Stay tuned for a thread in regards to this!!!

talbaineric
5892th Post

"Re(4):SF Poll update" , posted Tue 9 Mar 20:00post reply

Oooo! Adon's Character Voting System thread. Should've seen that coming.

TALBAINANDCAMMY.COM! Celebrating 3 years of T&C Fanship.

VManOfMana
350th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(1):SF Poll update" , posted Tue 9 Mar 22:01post reply

quote:
Almost forgot about this

Yeah, you can thank that there is people like Stefan inflating votes for a specific character. In case you didn't know, before Stefan started his campaign Cammy was in abou 5th to 8th. In other words, Cammy is not that popular. She just got a legion of fanboys voting repeatedly in her favor.

quote:

My personal guess is that the vote was what determined the character made into the 1:1 figure. That's the only reason why I can think of making such a thing as a 1:1 Chun Li figure, which also happens to be based on her SF2 design.

I really hope that's the reason, so that Stefan's vote inflation has no efect.

Jabel D. Morales - VMan of Mana.
http://vman.animecafe.net/

"Tameraeba makeyo!"

Dr Baghead
2864th Post

"Re(1):SF Poll update" , posted Tue 9 Mar 22:18post reply

quote:
Almost forgot about this

I think everyone but Stefan and his minions forgot about that damn thing so that's the only reason she's in second... it's like a GameFAQ's were people cling to the message board of some outdated game while others who used to post there have moved on.

the only SF poll worth it's salt is the SOTA one... if Cammy wins in that it'll actually be legitamate since it's a one-person-one-vote deal.

This picture is unusally orange no?