[an error occurred while processing this directive] RID for you! - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

NARUTO
2220th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"RID for you!" , posted Tue 9 Mar 02:25post reply

I just got my copy of the KOF 2003 mook, and the name of the lady with the string who seems to control Maki have no name, she's showed as "?" .

So the Arja thingy was wrong.

Replies:

Rid Hershel
5869th Post

"Re(1):RID for you!" , posted Tue 9 Mar 03:40post reply

quote:
I just got my copy of the KOF 2003 mook, and the name of the lady with the string who seems to control Maki have no name, she's showed as "?" .

So the Arja thingy was wrong.

Ah! thanks for the info! So we'll have to wait for next year for her name, maybe?

Toxico
3493th Post

"Questions..." , posted Tue 9 Mar 15:56post reply

Is the DVD neat?? I'm planning in using my hard earned cash into importing this mook (if still is into production)... If the DVD sucks then I'll import only one mook, if the DVD is neat I'll import 2 or 3 for selling purposes MESSATSU!!

Comment on the art too if you got time.... Pretty please??

Obscene Voodoo Dance Teleport

NARUTO
2221th Post

"Re(1):Questions..." , posted Wed 10 Mar 05:06post reply

quote:
Is the DVD neat?? I'm planning in using my hard earned cash into importing this mook (if still is into production)... If the DVD sucks then I'll import only one mook, if the DVD is neat I'll import 2 or 3 for selling purposes MESSATSU!!

Comment on the art too if you got time.... Pretty please??

Obscene Voodoo Dance Teleport

Well for the DVD I didn't watched it yet, so if you can wait for tomorow I'll be able to tell you more about it.

As for the art I don't know what I can say, IMO I didn't liakr Falcoon style at all when it comes to existant like video game or such I only find goo his own original art.
Thus far KOF 2003 art sucks IMO (Sorry Rid on offence.) All look disproportioned and most male characters look girlish to me, like Adel who got his finger nail painted too and his face looks to much close of king or Rose who got the biggest Ass ever seen for an art work.

Now if your a Falcoon fan I think that those will really suits you. IMO I'm not objective since I don't really like him.
If I can I would make a Black mass just to bring Shinkiro or at last Senri kita back to KOF art. well at last Falcoon is far better than Nona...

I tell you about the DVD as soon as I can.

Toxico
3500th Post

"Re(2):Questions..." , posted Wed 10 Mar 05:27post reply

quote:
...and most male characters look girlish to me, like Adel who got his finger nail painted too and his face looks to much close of king or Rose who got the biggest Ass ever seen for an art work.

Well, thanks for the report and please do note that THIS is THe sexual ambiguity game, there is nothing wrong with characters looking girlish ;)

NARUTO
2224th Post

"PAPA MONO DVD info for you!!!" , posted Thu 11 Mar 10:08post reply

OK I've take some time to watch it and IMO it's a good things, the menu is plited in 6 part:

-game system: with most info on the Tag system and some combo exemple using it.

-characters: info on characters (crazy no?) with a basic combo, the little trick you should know about "him", and an evolved combo with super cancel and such. and this for each characters.

- Boss info: with Technics to beat them using Glitches
..well Patern.

-Some best KOf player exibition.

- all the endings.

- and the final option is just to watch all in one "blow".

Hopes it helps you, Anyway, since the DVD is "in" the mook I don't know if you can by a version without it.

Toxico
3514th Post

"Re(1):PAPA MONO DVD info for you!!!" , posted Thu 11 Mar 10:27post reply

quote:

Hopes it helps you, Anyway, since the DVD is "in" the mook I don't know if you can by a version without it.

Great info; now if there is no way you can buy a mook without the DVD (YES) I guess there is no way I can sell separately the extra copies that I plan to order _

Thanks.