[an error occurred while processing this directive] New Getter Robo OVA screenshots!! - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

BlackNinjaVinny
722th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Regular Member

"New Getter Robo OVA screenshots!!" , posted Mon 8 Mar 00:19post reply

The three hearts are one
This is going to be fucking awesome! It seems to be a reimagining of the Getter universe (again). It appears it will follow the comic judging by Ryoma's bandages. It's supposed to be bloody as Hell, which I'm not surprised about, seeing how the comic contained more dead children then I ever hoped to see :P

Replies:

whitesword
1499th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(1):New Getter Robo OVA screenshots!!" , posted Mon 8 Mar 00:30post reply

Tee hee hee!
Tee hee hee BOOMERANG!
Tee hee hee BEEEAAAAAAMu~!

Toxico
3484th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):New Getter Robo OVA screenshots!!" , posted Mon 8 Mar 07:14post reply

quote:
The three hearts are one It appears it will follow the comic judging by Ryoma's bandages. It's supposed to be bloody as Hell, which I'm not surprised about, seeing how the comic contained more dead children then I ever hoped to see :P

Well, as we got psycho school Hayato on the screen then you are problably right.

Rid Hershel
5868th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(2):New Getter Robo OVA screenshots!!" , posted Mon 8 Mar 09:00post reply

But the Getter 1 doesn't seems to have a cape. I read somewhere that it had a cape in the manga, maybe I'm wrong?

BlackNinjaVinny
723th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(3):New Getter Robo OVA screenshots!!" , posted Mon 8 Mar 17:38post reply

Yeah, it has a cape that can retract when it doesn't need it to fly.
I hope they show Hayato pee his pants in the OVA when the going gets tough, like in the comic.