[an error occurred while processing this directive] OG Gamers at espn.com? - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Krzyzewski Man
630th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Regular Member

"OG Gamers at espn.com?" , posted Sat 6 Mar 21:12post reply

This is not terribly important, but I found it interesting...

Scroll down the page until you get to the Computer Science exam - now, the Grand Theft Auto cracks are obligatory for any member of the media, but the code and Street Fighter glitch are not. Does anyone know anybody that writes for this site who would also know this kind of thing?

Weed time.

Replies:

Henaki
127th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):OG Gamers at espn.com?" , posted Sat 6 Mar 21:38post reply

Woah, they know the handcuffs glitch.

Then again, Sanford plays basketball and happens to be one of the best fighting gamers in the northeast.

Hell, I know TONS of gamers that watch sports a lot, playing them is another ordeal.

Ironically, I can answer every question on that test except for the Madden 2004 correctly :(

So...how about those...things....

Ishmael
1225th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(2):OG Gamers at espn.com?" , posted Sun 7 Mar 14:23post reply

Remember that people in their mid-thirties on down have never known of a world without videogames. When you think about how many people play games of one form or another nowadays -considering how much money the industry hauls in every year somebody must be playing them- it's surprising that more game references don't pop up in popular culture. Games are more or less mainstream now except nobody has quite realized it yet.