[an error occurred while processing this directive] SNES songs - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Jazzie D
2305th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"SNES songs" , posted Sat 6 Mar 09:42post reply

Anyone know how to record SNES songs? I tried recording an "Area 88" song (the theme you hear when you face those three mercenaries and the second to last boss if you want to know), but one, it's muffled (since I used Sound Recorder) and two, there are gun shots. Maybe I should change my emulator?

Tomo - Kimura-sensei why did you become a teacher?
Kimura-sensei - CUZ I LIKE HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS AND STUFF!

Latest episode of "Area 88's" television series - 8.

Latest episode of "Area 88's" television series with a translation - 4.

Replies:

OmegaDog
1134th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(1):SNES songs" , posted Sat 6 Mar 10:04:post reply

You might want to try grabbing the SPC music files from zophar.net, running it through an SPC input plugin in WinAMP, and outputting either to an MP3 or WAV file.

Zophar's Domain: SPC Archive
Just search for UN Squadron.

Zophar's Domain: SPC Players/Utilities
One of the SPC plugins there should work. (I forget which one I have, though -- I'm still needing to use Linux on my comp.)

For WAV, there should be an a output plugin included with at least WinAMP 2.x. For MP3, I'm not exactly certain which output plugin is the best.

EDIT: Or, if you're just looking for a way to listen to the music on your comp, the SPC input plugin and the SPC files should be enough.

"I must pay for my past sins... Let's fight!""I have no choice. You will lose!" | CCT: NEXT STAGE IS 17 |

[this message was edited by OmegaDog on Sat 6 Mar 10:08]