[an error occurred while processing this directive] Scary paranormal encounters. - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Toxico
3479th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Scary paranormal encounters." , posted Fri 5 Mar 15:47:post reply

Well, I have been putting with this for a long while but I thought that I'd should finally post something about this so you guys can have a good laugh ;)

There have been some.... unusual sets of events on my house lately that can be very well descrived as of 'unkown cause'; some of them are really anoying an others could be disturbing:

- For example I once had in my poket tons of 'low worth coins'; I had a ton of 1 peso & 5 pesos coins (you need something like 100 pesos to do something, so these coins where useless); since I hate hanging to useless coins and I lived alone at that time I grabed all the useless coins and throwed them to the wall, scattering them across the room. Then I left and when I came back all those useless coins where perfectly sorted on top of a table.

- I was using the vaccum cleaner today and was having a hard time cleaning up the mess... I'm a party man, you should know that by know; but suddently the machine stopped and I was like 'drat, this bloody piece of tin has burnt down'; when I looked at the machine I realize that it was set on "OFF"; the machine wasn't near anything so accidentaly activating the switch was not an option.

- Sometimes I feel like they are pulling my left leg, left arm or left hear. This happens to me only in one expecific room.

- I live in an apartment; on the 'house' right on top of mine no one lives and no one has for over 4 years; netherless you can only hear noises coming from that apartment, and always at night; and no, it doesn't sound like chains or anything metallic, you are so outclassed (and I'll be damn happy if that's a word XD).

- On a few radios I use sometimes the volume increases or decreases randomly with me doing nothing.

Well, after all this stories I have managed to propose some wild and menancing teories:

- The current work I'm doing as a writer is very 'violent' and 'pagane' to say the least; maybe such negative emotions are making my house vulnerable to such events.

- Maybe the bad things I have done to people are slowly turning against me... Remember, I once used to beat random people on the street... SUN OF A GUN!

- The most plausible teory I have is the most disturbing.... Maybe, just maybe Iggy is just some small bad elf. A small bad ostrich hating elf, and since there hasn't been any ostrich talking on the boards (and maybe in every boards) this nefastous elf has thought that would be a good idea to mess up with humans (monkey in my case); I'm saying this based on Iggy's own statement that he was inside of Kikoken wreaking havok... If I'll catch you you are meat; I'll bake you. That or well work thogether hounting random houses.

Well, I you actually ask if I'm worried about this stuff I said to you 'not at all'; because all these events are not false... As for the matter I really don't care nor feel scared nor nervious; damn, my sister is more of a threat to my life style than these spoky incidents, and she is useless. For the record my sister lives here now and she doesn't have a clue of these things.

If you excuse me now, I'll fix some TV signals problems I'm having and then maybe I'll go out and drink until I drop.

Of course, if you have other paranormal experiences or if you have any comment on what I have said I invite you to share.

[this message was edited by Toxico on Fri 5 Mar 15:51]

Replies:

Phoenix
276th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(1):Scary paranormal encounters." , posted Fri 5 Mar 17:04post reply

I see several possible paths from an external perspective.

1. If you're partying THAT hard as you say...then are you sure it's not just a prolonged hangover?

2. Write a happy love story instead and you too can be like Tenchi and Ranma.

3. Sacrife an ostrich and appease Iggy.

4. If you notice anything freaky, fear not and think happy, good thoughts. (and no don't go to the happy place)

"My only enemy is myself...and my ex-girlfriend and..."

Oroch
490th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(1):Scary paranormal encounters." , posted Fri 5 Mar 17:17post reply

quote:
Well, I have been putting with this for a long while but I thought that I'd should finally post something about this so you guys can have a good laugh ;)

There have been some.... unusual sets of events on my house lately that can be very well descrived as of 'unkown cause'; some of them are really anoying an others could be disturbing:

- For example I once had in my poket tons of 'low worth coins'; I had a ton of 1 peso & 5 pesos coins (you need something like 100 pesos to do something, so these coins where useless); since I hate hanging to useless coins and I lived alone at that time I grabed all the useless coins and throwed them to the wall, scattering them across the room. Then I left and when I came back all those useless coins where perfectly sorted on top of a table.

- I was using the vaccum cleaner today and was having a hard time cleaning up the mess... I'm a party man, you should know that by know; but suddently the machine stopped and I was like 'drat, this bloody piece of tin has burnt down'; when I looked at the machine I realize that it was set on "OFF"; the machine wasn't near anything so accidentaly activating the switch was not an option.

- Sometimes I feel like they are pulling my left leg, left arm or left hear. This happens to me only in one expecific room.

- I live in an apartment; on the 'house' right on top of mine no one lives and no one has for over 4 years; netherless you can only hear noises coming from that apartment, and always at night; and no, it doesn't sound like chains or anything metallic, you are so outclassed (and I'll be damn happy if that's a word XD).

- On a few radios I use sometimes the volume increases or decreases randomly with me doing nothing.

Well, after all this stories I have managed to propose some wild and menancing teories:

- The current work I'm doing as a writer is very 'violent' and 'pagane' to say the least; maybe such negative emotions are making my house vulnerable to such events.

- Maybe the bad things I have done to people are slowly turning against me... Remember, I once used to beat random people on the street... SUN OF A GUN!

- The most plausible teory I have is the most disturbing.... Maybe, just maybe Iggy is just some small bad elf. A small bad ostrich hating elf, and since there hasn't been any ostrich talking on the boards (and maybe in every boards) this nefastous elf has thought that would be a good idea to mess up with humans (monkey in my case); I'm saying this based on Iggy's own statement that he was inside of Kikoken wreaking havok... If I'll catch you you are meat; I'll bake you. That or well work thogether hounting random houses.

Well, I you actually ask if I'm worried about this stuff I said to you 'not at all'; because all these events are not false... As for the matter I really don't care nor feel scared nor nervious; damn, my sister is more of a threat to my life style than these spoky incidents, and she is useless. For the record my sister lives here now and she doesn't have a clue of these things.

If you excuse me now, I'll fix some TV signals problems I'm having and then maybe I'll go out and drink until I drop.

Of course, if you have other paranormal experiences or if you have any comment on what I have said I invite you to share.

why share this

why not share stories about hot latin chicks

in anycase, its your violent writing gettin the best of ya

drinking
a bowl of green tea
i stopped the war.
-Zen Telegrams

exodus
1807th Post

Silver Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"ghosty" , posted Fri 5 Mar 17:25post reply

oh, I lived with a ghost once. It was in a house where the owner had died in the driveway on his way to get the mail. He laid there three days before anyone found him.

Anyway, he was a taxidermist, and he had a room full of dead animals that he had stuffed. We weren't allowed to go into the room, and it was locked at all times, but sometimes we'd see something move.

Also, there was another abandoned house on the property - we were also not allowed in there...my friend and I went in once, and don't think I need to describe the freakiness of a fire-gutted interior, as an 8 year old.

There were animal skulls on pegs under the house...

As for paranormal stuff, lots of doors opened and closed without anyone being around, and breezes would shift through rooms with no windows. Also there were lots of footsteps on the ceiling, but there's no attic...not that we knew of anyway.

When we moved in there was a refrigerator in the garage full of dead animals that had to be removed. Also there were a couple of earth mounds around the back yard, and we didn't know what was underneath them. A neighbor once came over and told my mother that she "knew we were using the tunnels under our house to go sleep with her husband". Crazy shit.

I was alone a lot in this house as a child, so it was rather frightening. I was pretty glad when we left it.

Makondo99
244th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(1):Scary paranormal encounters." , posted Fri 5 Mar 18:05post reply

quote:

I've been having some problems with machines during this week. When I turn on my computer, it will ramdomly cause a "home black out". And yesterday, when I plugged my shaver in it went BOOOM! con escandalo
It's kind of wierd.

Toxico
3479th Post

"Re(2):Scary paranormal encounters." , posted Fri 5 Mar 18:55post reply

quote:

1. If you're partying THAT hard as you say...then are you sure it's not just a prolonged hangover?

I thought of that too; but if that would be the case such issues will also happen to me out side of the house; not just inside it.

quote:

Oh God, How hard I have tried to do that. Unfortunately the voices in my head won't let me.

quote:

There aren't any left where I live (Chile); the meat was popular on parties where worshiping golden figures was the law.

quote:

4. If you notice anything freaky, fear not and think happy, good thoughts. (and no don't go to the happy place)

I don't kite follow this idea, but I'm sure that I'll be able to reply this and many other comments once the alcohol kicks in my system.

phoenix
278th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(3):Scary paranormal encounters." , posted Fri 5 Mar 19:33post reply

quote:

I thought of that too; but if that would be the case such issues will also happen to me out side of the house; not just inside it.

Oh God, How hard I have tried to do that. Unfortunately the voices in my head won't let me.

There aren't any left where I live (Chile); the meat was popular on parties where worshiping golden figures was the law.

I don't kite follow this idea, but I'm sure that I'll be able to reply this and many other comments once the alcohol kicks in my system.

1. Why are these incidents limited to specific locations I wonder. That would indicate that you'd have to resort to path #4.

2. Try fighting game fanfics instead...and don't pick Time Killers! Not the chainsaw!

3. You can always find a ostrich doll for sacrifice...or better yet draw a picture of an ostrich then burn it.

4. I would think the alcohol kicking in would interfere with the thinking of good, happy thoughts. You know thoughts like evil is weaker than good. These weak things can't harm me cuz God protects me etc. (if you must substitute Orochi-sama in there then please wait until the next installment of KOF)

Juke Joint Jezebel
2730th Post

"Re(1):ghastly" , posted Fri 5 Mar 20:13post reply

quote:
dead animals

has nothing to do with the paranormal, but when i was a kid, me and a friend found a dead cat decaying on the side of the road. it smelled awful, but my bud wanted to make a necklace out of its teeth, so we decided to remove the head from its body

the head was only hanging onto the body by some skin, so it wasn't too tough a job. i don't remember exactly how we did it, but i think it was a mini game of tug of war. not nearly as fun as it sounds -- it was disgusting. when we moved the corpse, its entrails poured all over the ground and the smell worsened tenfold

after separating the head, we took a few turns at amateur dentistry, but those teeth were definitely stuck on. the only logical way to collect the teeth now was to shatter the skull with a hammer and collect the pieces afterwards. so off we went to my house, dragging the head along on a stick

when we got there, i knew it would be a good idea to start a fire, so i torched some leaves on the street, and i chucked the head into it. we sat and rested while it roasted for a while. in a sporting mood, my friend kicked the head out of the fire, and we played some soccer with it. we thought it'd be fun to terrorize the neighbors, so we kicked it up and down my street for about ten to twenty minutes

it got boring after a while, and the vibrant, flaming, cat head eventually turned into an smoky mesh of skin and bone. so we kicked it in some slut's yard, and went off to destroy things in the meantime

when we returned, about half an hour later, the cat head disappeared. actually, we found it in the bitch's neighbor's lawn. was it kicked there by the whore's angry father, or were paranormal forces at work here?? you be the judge

My dreams are golden.

Spoon
169th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):ghastly" , posted Fri 5 Mar 21:23post reply

quote:
dead animals
has nothing to do with the paranormal, but when i was a kid, me and a friend found a dead cat decaying on the side of the road. it smelled awful, but my bud wanted to make a necklace out of its teeth, so we decided to remove the head from its body

the head was only hanging onto the body by some skin, so it wasn't too tough a job. i don't remember exactly how we did it, but i think it was a mini game of tug of war. not nearly as fun as it sounds -- it was disgusting. when we moved the corpse, its entrails poured all over the ground and the smell worsened tenfold

after separating the head, we took a few turns at amateur dentistry, but those teeth were definitely stuck on. the only logical way to collect the teeth now was to shatter the skull with a hammer and collect the pieces afterwards. so off we went to my house, dragging the head along on a stick

when we got there, i knew it would be a good idea to start a fire, so i torched some leaves on the street, and i chucked the head into it. we sat and rested while it roasted for a while. in a sporting mood, my friend kicked the head out of the fire, and we played some soccer with it. we thought it'd be fun to terrorize the neighbors, so we kicked it up and down my street for about ten to twenty minutes

it got boring after a while, and the vibrant, flaming, cat head eventually turned into an smoky mesh of skin and bone. so we kicked it in some slut's yard, and went off to destroy things in the meantime

when we returned, about half an hour later, the cat head disappeared. actually, we found it in the bitch's neighbor's lawn. was it kicked there by the whore's angry father, or were paranormal forces at work here?? you be the judge

This friend of yours, has he managed to find his way into normalcy yet?

Juke Joint Jezebel
2731th Post

"Re(3):ghastly" , posted Fri 5 Mar 21:40post reply

quote:
This friend of yours, has he managed to find his way into normalcy yet?

nah, i think he's a bum now. i saw him at a concert a few years ago. he ditched his job and gave me a bag full of "free" band stickers, so that was cool

My dreams are golden.

Luisinan
791th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"I hate ***s" , posted Sat 6 Mar 00:52post reply

Creep-a-tocious. I am such a scaredy cat, but nonetheless, I like hearing about this stuff. I don't got a story to tell and I don't want to think too deeply about this stuff cause then I'll start getting paranoid or scared.

When I was a little kid I was deathly afraid of UFOs though. Our old house was out in the countryside. We lived in a small neighborhood, but just a house away were large fields of dirt. We lived by a railroad and further away there was a cardboard manufacturing plant. In retrospect, it felt like living on the set of the X-Files.

Mexico was even worse for me because when we'd go back down to visit family, we'd often go into the countryside and in Mexico, well, the countryside is HUGE. And the lack of air pollution in rural areas makes the sky clear. Yeah, kinda beautiful, but not so if your an agrophobic UFO-fearing little kid.

I'm no longer as fearful now. Unless I really start thinking about it... which, may be I shouldn't do.

OH NO THEY FINALLY CAME FOR ME!

Bored? "160"

Iggy
2911th Post

"Re(4):Scary paranormal encounters." , posted Sat 6 Mar 01:02post reply

Exodus : I think this explains your pilosity problem... Now it DOES makes sense.

quote:
3. You can always find a ostrich doll for sacrifice...or better yet draw a picture of an ostrich then burn it.

Unfortunately, it won't do it. I have hight standards, you know. But since I'm too nice for my own good, I'll suggest two solutions :
1 : Get someone pregnant (a human woman, mostly, but not necessarely) and have 2 girls. When one is 14, burn her alive, then get the other girl to get pregnant, have 2 girls, and so on. Eventually, after a repetition of the cycle during roughtly 1400 years, my wrath may be appeased.
Note that I don't furnish immortality for this, but going on a raft with a television (or a micro wave heater) might help you.

2 : You have a region in Chile called Patagony, I think? If you look carefully enough in there, you might spot a french singer, called Florent Pagny, who usually scares his goats with his horrible hairs for most of the year, and appart from the goats, nobody cares, it's the best thing he could do. Unfortunately, sometimes he comes back here to sing brain dead stupid songs about how the french taxes were mean to him, and pregnant women die everytime they hear him. So the much easier n2 solution I suggest is that you send your trained commando monkey army to his patagonian house and beat him to death.
Not only the curse will be 100% lifted, but also you will be considered as a national hero in France and all the pregnant women will fall at your knees.

You choose.

...人はパンツをセンタク機にほうり込むのは、どんな時だ?
答えは一つ。
...それを脱いだ時、だぜ。

Kikkoken
628th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(1):Scary paranormal encounters." , posted Sat 6 Mar 03:16post reply

quote:

Toxico, YOU are pulling my leg!
I too sometimes feel like "they" are pulling my prominent parts.

Kikkoken
629th Post

"Re(5):Scary paranormal encounters." , posted Sat 6 Mar 03:42post reply

quote:
you might spot a french singer, called Florent Pagny, who usually scares his goats with his horrible hairs for most of the year

Hairs can never be horrible, they're arousing, unlike ostrich's (or whoever else's) feathers, which can at best be used as clothes ornament.

Kikkoken
632th Post

"Re(1):Scary paranormal encounters." , posted Sat 6 Mar 11:02post reply

quote:
I'm saying this based on Iggy's own statement that he was inside of Kikoken wreaking havok... .

I know, what a hassle it was. Thankfully I managed to fart him out of there somehow. There was just that suspicious smell and a pink cloud of evanescent spirit that slowly dissolved into broadband modem.

Oroch
492th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(6):Scary paranormal encounters." , posted Sat 6 Mar 11:35:post reply

quote:

Hairs can never be horrible, they're arousing

hear ye hear ye

i officially declare kikkoken king of the world

drinking
a bowl of green tea
i stopped the war.
-Zen Telegrams

[this message was edited by Oroch on Sat 6 Mar 11:36]

Toxico
3481th Post

"Re(5):Scary paranormal encounters." , posted Sat 6 Mar 14:01post reply

quote:
2 : You have a region in Chile called Patagony, I think? If you look carefully enough in there, you might spot a french singer, called Florent Pagny, who usually scares his goats with his horrible hairs for most of the year, and appart from the goats, nobody cares, it's the best thing he could do. Unfortunately, sometimes he comes back here to sing brain dead stupid songs about how the french taxes were mean to him, and pregnant women die everytime they hear him. So the much easier n2 solution I suggest is that you send your trained commando monkey army to his patagonian house and beat him to death.
Not only the curse will be 100% lifted, but also you will be considered as a national hero in France and all the pregnant women will fall at your knees.

You choose.

Well, the Patagony is here; now I have a difficult choice to make, I can capture this poor being using my swat team and torture him to death (and that would be fun) or I can kick him back to france permanently so he can make people suffer there and became even more of a world class villain.

For the record I don't understand Pheonix, these are happy thoughts.

Oroch wanted some hot, hot, hot sudamerican action?? here you go http://www.chileaustral.cl/culturas/mapuches/images/mapu1.jpg

Phoenix
283th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(6):Scary paranormal encounters." , posted Sat 6 Mar 16:28:post reply

"For the record I don't understand Pheonix, these are happy thoughts."

I think you found your answer, all you need to do is violently kill this singer in Pat-AGONY. And then include the dying scream of Florent Pagny into your story's ending. This way you can actually accomplish 100% appeasement within your own lifetime as opposed to 1400 years from now & only one bad man must die as opposed to lots of pretty young girls AND you get to have pregnant women at your knees...

It's the perfect plan.

[this message was edited by Phoenix on Sat 6 Mar 16:29]

Iggy
2919th Post

"Re(7):Scary paranormal encounters." , posted Sat 6 Mar 16:44:post reply

quote:
Hairs can never be horrible, they're arousing

You know me, I like hair as much as the next good tasted gay man, it's just that having those yellow things on the head should not be tolerated, even for Halloween.

quote:
AND you get to have pregnant women at your knees...

And if I may add, you can also have their daughters too once they become non-pregnant again and the daughters are old enough to understand what a savior you were to us all. (but unfortunately you can't get their sons, they will be fed to some belgium Kusare Gedo they have there).

...人はパンツをセンタク機にほうり込むのは、どんな時だ?
答えは一つ。
...それを脱いだ時、だぜ。

[this message was edited by Iggy on Sat 6 Mar 16:46]

Bootation
353th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(8):Scary paranormal encounters." , posted Sat 6 Mar 17:22post reply

If u feel those ghosts pulling on you, you should take down your pants and be like "hey if u wanna pull on something pull on this bad boy a few times would ya?"

One weird thing that happened to me was that I was in the kitchen doing dishes and I heard that "Wheeeeooooo" sound they have on Star Trek when they call for captian kirk. It went twice and i didnt hear it again. I didnt have the tv on or anything.
That was pretty cool.

Here is my neato sweet awesome webpage
Check out my games4sale page

Makondo99
245th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(2):Scary paranormal encounters." , posted Sat 6 Mar 17:32post reply

quote:

why share this

why not share stories about hot latin chicks

in anycase, its your violent writing gettin the best of ya

Sexy Beach

Argentina wins again

Toxico
3506th Post

"Another event...." , posted Wed 10 Mar 06:52:post reply

Well, lately and A LOT of times I have the modem plugged (thus the phone unplugged) and then the telepone begins to ring. I once managed to pic up the 'call' and nothing but 'ghostly' sounds could be heard (hard to describe, wind whispers and things that make creepy sounds like those).

Spoiler (Highlight to view) -
I guess something will comeout of the TV and nail me

[this message was edited by Toxico on Wed 10 Mar 07:01]