[an error occurred while processing this directive] X Box Kasumichan Blue this summer - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Iggy
2901th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"X Box Kasumichan Blue this summer" , posted Thu 4 Mar 10:26post reply

Am I the only one to find this pathetic?

...人はパンツをセンタク機にほうり込むのは、どんな時だ?
答えは一つ。
...それを脱いだ時、だぜ。

Replies:

Radish
2280th Post

"Re(1):X Box Kasumichan Blue this summer" , posted Thu 4 Mar 11:02post reply

quote:

No, I saw this in the latest EGM or something and thought it was pretty sad. At least with that stupid pillow you can do ungodly horrible things with it. This is just a different colored XBox with a character on the box. Anyone who buys this...

Myst
109th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):X Box Kasumichan Blue this summer" , posted Thu 4 Mar 11:05post reply

quote:

Simply put, no, no you are not.

Ishmael
1222th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(2):X Box Kasumichan Blue this summer" , posted Thu 4 Mar 11:18post reply

That all-white Xbox shown in one of the links doesn't look half bad while the Kasumi Xbox looks like someone took a can of blue spraypaint to it. Still, neither version features the snot green of the default Xbox so they're both acceptable in my book.

deoch
264th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(3):X Box Kasumichan Blue this summer" , posted Thu 4 Mar 12:08post reply

This is actually a pretty good deal for the price if you keep in mind what you get with it (Xbox, 1 year Live kit, DVD remote, DOA online).

Of course then you'd have to live with the shame of the pillow though...

Radish
2282th Post

"Re(4):X Box Kasumichan Blue this summer" , posted Thu 4 Mar 12:10post reply

quote:
This is actually a pretty good deal for the price if you keep in mind what you get with it (Xbox, 1 year Live kit, DVD remote, DOA online).

Of course then you'd have to live with the shame of the pillow though...

I don't think this one comes with the pillow so problem solved!

beto
215th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(4):X Box Kasumichan Blue this summer" , posted Thu 4 Mar 13:21post reply

quote:

I agree completelly. If a person likes DOA and is thinking about buying a X-Box, itīs a nice set.

Of course, people here think everything is "sad" or "pathetic", so...

Dash no Chris
227th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(1):X Box Kasumichan Blue this summer" , posted Thu 4 Mar 14:52post reply

quote:

Nope, but apparently 5000 Kasumi fans + me don't agree. I've been putting off getting into the Xbox while watching the software library grow. 'Round about the same time I'm feeling ready to plunk down the money, along comes a limited edition based on a fighting game (no way can I resist that). A buddy of mine in Japan tried to reserve one for me close to 3 weeks ago and apparently all 5000 reservations have been filled.

--Chris

DarkZero
649th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(5):X Box Kasumichan Blue this summer" , posted Thu 4 Mar 14:54post reply

quote:

I agree completelly. If a person likes DOA and is thinking about buying a X-Box, itīs a nice set.

Agreed. The only thing that's sad or pathetic about sets like these is the fact that you have to buy a whole new system to get them, instead of being able to buy a conversion kit for one that you already have. I, for one, wouldn't mind owning the red and yellow Char Aznable GameCube... but not for $99 + shipping from Japan.

Juan
3856th Post

"Re(6):X Box Kasumichan Blue this summer" , posted Thu 4 Mar 15:29:post reply

The Panzer Dragoon Orta X-Box was beautiful. Too bad it never got out of Japan, of course.

edit:
crap resolution

quote:
I, for one, wouldn't mind owning the red and yellow Char Aznable GameCube... but not for $99 + shipping from Japan.

STFU

[this message was edited by Juan on Thu 4 Mar 15:31]

Undead Fred
1388th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(6):X Box Kasumichan Blue this summer" , posted Thu 4 Mar 18:22post reply

quote:

Agreed. The only thing that's sad or pathetic about sets like these is the fact that you have to buy a whole new system to get them, instead of being able to buy a conversion kit for one that you already have. I, for one, wouldn't mind owning the red and yellow Char Aznable GameCube... but not for $99 + shipping from Japan.

Yeah. I'd love to have a Kasumi XBox (Kasumi's one of my all-time favorite game girls), but I wouldn't buy a whole new XBox for it.... I wouldn't have a good reason to spend money on TWO XBoxes.

WE NEED CONVERSION KIT!

Ooh, man... maybe I could just print out a picture of Kasumi and tape it to my XBox...

BLARGBLARG PLACE YOUR BETS!

Ammadeau
773th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(7):X Box Kasumichan Blue this summer" , posted Thu 4 Mar 20:21post reply

I think it's silly... yet I'd be tempted to buy a Ayane xbox if it came with a wallscroll with her outfit in Ninja Gaiden. ^_^;;

Iggy
2904th Post

"Re(5):X Box Kasumichan Blue this summer" , posted Fri 5 Mar 03:27post reply

quote:

It's the second Kasumi moe set in 2 seasons. And still no GBA special moe set of Itonokogiri. This is discrimination!

...人はパンツをセンタク機にほうり込むのは、どんな時だ?
答えは一つ。
...それを脱いだ時、だぜ。