[an error occurred while processing this directive] GG Swimsuit Set - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Ishmael
1219th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Executive Member

"GG Swimsuit Set" , posted Thu 4 Mar 06:06post reply

Link Here

Not only does it seem as if Baiken doesn't like to hit the beach, Dizzy wears more clothes when swimming than when fighting.

Replies:

Radish
2277th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):GG Swimsuit Set" , posted Thu 4 Mar 06:27post reply

quote:
Link Here

Not only does it seem as if Baiken doesn't like to hit the beach, Dizzy wears more clothes when swimming than when fighting.

Who's the one sitting down? I can't quite make out her name; is she the ghost that's possesing Zappa?

I guess they didn't want Baiken in a swimsuit since she's missing an arm.

Ishmael
1221th Post

"Re(2):GG Swimsuit Set" , posted Thu 4 Mar 06:45post reply

quote:

Who's the one sitting down? I can't quite make out her name; is she the ghost that's possesing Zappa?

Is the mystery girl Sharon?

While I suspect you're right about the reason for not including Baiken it is a bit strange. The GG series has never shown any sense of restraint when it comes to their characters so why are they getting cold feet now?

Radish
2278th Post

"Re(3):GG Swimsuit Set" , posted Thu 4 Mar 07:28post reply

quote:

Is the mystery girl Sharon?

While I suspect you're right about the reason for not including Baiken it is a bit strange. The GG series has never shown any sense of restraint when it comes to their characters so why are they getting cold feet now?

Yeah, that's Sharon; stupid on my part. I guess maybe they don't want to make a model of Baiken where the missing arm would be so obvious. Previously she has those flowy clothes to hide what's left of her arm.

I dunno. I think Baiken would have been a better choice than a character that's only present in another character's intro as well.

ZamIAm
1173th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"bigswim..." , posted Thu 4 Mar 08:20:post reply

quote:

Or size of her waist...

Black people: WE KNOW DRAMA

[this message was edited by ZamIAm on Thu 4 Mar 09:05]

Radish
2279th Post

"Re(1):bigswim..." , posted Thu 4 Mar 08:32post reply

quote:

Or size or her waist...

Huh?

Rid Hershel
5864th Post

"Re(1):GG Swimsuit Set" , posted Thu 4 Mar 08:42:post reply

The swimsuit designs are UGLY, really.

[this message was edited by Rid Hershel on Thu 4 Mar 09:22]

Juke Joint Jezebel
2723th Post

"Re(2):bigswim..." , posted Thu 4 Mar 09:18post reply

quote:
Huh?

pretty cool, although some of their facial expressions and stances look a bit off. i'd get it just for Dizzy, but $12.50 shipping is kinda a kick in the nuts

Filled to the brim with girlish glee!

Undead Fred
1387th Post

"Re(2):GG Swimsuit Set" , posted Thu 4 Mar 18:07post reply

quote:

That's Testament. TESTAMENT IS A PRETTY LADY
quote:

Personally, I'd like to see Baiken in a swimsuit, but I'm sure they were avoiding her because it would be a little on the disturbing side for some people. "Hot girl in a swimsuit... hot girl in a swimsuit... hot girl in a swimsuit... hot... wha?? Why's this one missing an arm? Is she broken? Eww, did they make her this way? What's going on??? My... mind...."

Wouldn't bother me, though.

BLARGBLARG PLACE YOUR BETS!

Amakusa
444th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(1):GG Swimsuit Set" , posted Thu 4 Mar 19:04post reply

I suspect the artists don't know how Baiken's chain attaches to her socket.

I found Kagami's sword in a junk yard.
I will rule the world and find that truly good cup of coffee.
"Dink-a-dink-a-dink-a-do."

Juke Joint Jezebel
2724th Post

"Re(3):GG Swimsuit Set" , posted Thu 4 Mar 19:41post reply

quote:
Personally, I'd like to see Baiken in a swimsuit, but I'm sure they were avoiding her because it would be a little on the disturbing side for some people. "Hot girl in a swimsuit... hot girl in a swimsuit... hot girl in a swimsuit... hot... wha?? Why's this one missing an arm? Is she broken? Eww, did they make her this way? What's going on??? My... mind...."

Wouldn't bother me, though.

they could've made a tasteful bathing suit for her. a cloth (part of the bathing suit itself) or towel or something to cover the remaining part of her limb. maybe sunglasses too if her scarred face is also a problem

i'd imagine her under an umbrella, chillin, and smokin her pipe

and jammin too

Filled to the brim with girlish glee!

Shin_ATproof
1003th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(4):GG Swimsuit Set" , posted Fri 5 Mar 00:12post reply

Damn it...if they can make Baiken H-Doujinshi and make her more sexy than she already is there is no reason why there shouldn't be a swimsuit set version of her.

I mean...what the hell...the designers of those figures didn't equate "swimsuit" as being "most revealing outfit" Dizzy is wearing more clothes in that picture than she does when fighting! They could have given Baiken something modest as well.

Sí con la langosta y camarón

Undead Fred
1391th Post

"Re(2):GG Swimsuit Set" , posted Fri 5 Mar 03:43post reply

quote:

Heh heh. I was thinking about that, too... what her stump is supposed to look like and how that works with the chain... No idea.

ZamIAm
1174th Post

"Heh" , posted Fri 5 Mar 06:16post reply

quote:
Damn it...if they can make Baiken H-Doujinshi and make her more sexy than she already is there is no reason why there shouldn't be a swimsuit set version of her.

I mean...what the hell...the designers of those figures didn't equate "swimsuit" as being "most revealing outfit" Dizzy is wearing more clothes in that picture than she does when fighting! They could have given Baiken something modest as well.

Thus, we can all agree to be cynical and agree that she was excluded for her waist size. You can't say they could be creative in covering up the arm because of all the convuluted creative stuff they do with the characters as it is and they can't get the modesty excuse because of Dizzy's swimsuit.

Radish
2284th Post

"Re(1):Heh" , posted Fri 5 Mar 06:34post reply

quote:

Thus, we can all agree to be cynical and agree that she was excluded for her waist size. You can't say they could be creative in covering up the arm because of all the convuluted creative stuff they do with the characters as it is and they can't get the modesty excuse because of Dizzy's swimsuit.

Is Baiken supposed to be a little chubby? She doesn't seem much less skinny than the other characters.

Juke Joint Jezebel
2729th Post

"Re(2):Heh" , posted Fri 5 Mar 06:40post reply

quote:
Is Baiken supposed to be a little chubby? She doesn't seem much less skinny than the other characters.

she's a whale under that kimono

My dreams are golden.

ZamIAm
1175th Post

"Re(2):Heh" , posted Fri 5 Mar 06:40post reply

quote:

"Fat", no. "Thick", yes. If you look at her she has a thicker build. I'm sarcastically ranting, BTW. On an intriguing note, with her having a thicker waist she also has a larger chest. R.Mika falls into a similar category of thick but not fat.

Shin_ATproof
1005th Post

"Re(3):Heh" , posted Fri 5 Mar 11:42:post reply

Baiken isn't fat shes just big boned LOL!

heh anyway I think her waist isn't that much bigger than Jam's of Millia's...I think it's just her outfit...their sprites when they turn around facing the screen(thanks to sprite rips) is what I base my conclusion on.

Looking at some of those sprite rips...yeah Baiken does appear to have the large(if not the largest) bust but Jam takes home the gold in the large ass category lol.[/pig]

Seriously though I'm no fashion designer but they could have worked with Baiken on an swimsuit...I dunno...a one piece-ultra mini skirt with bikini bottom?

[this message was edited by Shin_ATproof on Fri 5 Mar 11:43]

Radish
2285th Post

"Re(3):Heh" , posted Fri 5 Mar 11:58post reply

quote:

"Fat", no. "Thick", yes. If you look at her she has a thicker build. I'm sarcastically ranting, BTW. On an intriguing note, with her having a thicker waist she also has a larger chest. R.Mika falls into a similar category of thick but not fat.

Heh, yeah I'm just kidding around too. Also being in a swimsuit would be against Baiken's manly image since she's practically the most masculine character in Guilty Gear. Not that I think the modeling company cares about that when faced with $$$ but it's a thought.

I think we can all agree that she should have been in this line up.

ZamIAm
1176th Post

"Re(4):Heh" , posted Fri 5 Mar 15:47post reply

quote:
Baiken does appear to have the large(if not the largest) bust but Jam takes home the gold in the large ass category lol.

To my understanding, Jam's dress just puffs out on the sides. Her actual hips are smaller (I can't believe I'm in this discussion).

Shin_ATproof
1005th Post

"Re(5):Heh" , posted Fri 5 Mar 18:11post reply

quote:

To my understanding, Jam's dress just puffs out on the sides. Her actual hips are smaller (I can't believe I'm in this discussion).

Welcome to the darkside! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Her knockdown sprite shows a pretty big booty though...I mean it isn't large alien but sexxxxxy like 3rdStrike Chunli but eh...yeah I too feel guilty for even talking about this.

Henaki
126th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(6):Heh" , posted Fri 5 Mar 19:20post reply

Is it just me, or did everyone gain a bust size (and two for Sharon) except Dizzy who lost one...

Or maybe they just wear really really tight bra :/

So...how about those...things....

ZamIAm
1177th Post

"suit" , posted Fri 5 Mar 22:19post reply

quote:

Welcome to the darkside! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Her knockdown sprite shows a pretty big booty though...I mean it isn't large alien but sexxxxxy like 3rdStrike Chunli but eh...yeah I too feel guilty for even talking about this.

I don't actually own GGX so it is hard for me to remember. And to be honest, Jam's behind probably gets more emphasized due to it being a panty flash and her having a narrow waist. So until the curiousity drives me insane and I check the arcade or someone posts sprite rips, I'm sticking with my opinion that Baiken is bigger.

Getting back to the original topic, I've actually started mentally designing a swimsuit for Baiken. This is probably of ZERO importance considering I can't draw and don't have a scanner even if I did.

And how can YOU be shy about this topic if you...never mind.

Juke Joint Jezebel
2732th Post

"Re(7):Heh" , posted Fri 5 Mar 22:54post reply

quote:
Is it just me, or did everyone gain a bust size (and two for Sharon) except Dizzy who lost one...

not to mention May growing three feet

My dreams are golden.

Fygee
971th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(2):GG Swimsuit Set" , posted Sat 6 Mar 00:09post reply

quote:

That's always bothered me. Just HOW does that work?

Anyways, I think Baiken's got the hotness. :D

Rugalbernstein
4973th Post

"Re(3):GG Swimsuit Set" , posted Sat 6 Mar 00:30:post reply

quote:
That's always bothered me. Just HOW does that work?

I don't think the game makers thought that out, either, considering she seems to have several different "sharp objects attached to ropes or something" that pop out of that sleeve.
I think they should have made her anyway, and put her in a bikini, at that! The arm doesn't bother me in the least, they could have given her an extra piece (a beach towel or something) you could put on there if you didn't want it sticking out.

Best site EVER: Link Here

[this message was edited by Rugalbernstein on Sat 6 Mar 00:32]

Sensenic
1164th Post

"Re(4):GG Swimsuit Set" , posted Sat 6 Mar 06:43post reply

quote:
(...) they could have given her an extra piece (a beach towel or something) you could put on there if you didn't want it sticking out.

Well, I guess the problem here is precisely that it wouldn't stick out.

Oboromaru. Yup seems they're all "one-eyed" masked guys now. Just coincidence.

Damn boredom that can kill you with a sword!
A friend of mine talking about elves in LOTR

Undead Fred
1393th Post

"Re(7):Heh" , posted Sun 7 Mar 03:26post reply

quote:

You say that like it's a bad thing...

Dr Baghead
2852th Post

"Re(1):suit" , posted Sun 7 Mar 21:08post reply

quote:
Getting back to the original topic, I've actually started mentally designing a swimsuit for Baiken. This is probably of ZERO importance considering I can't draw and don't have a scanner even if I did.

Ah, but I CAN draw (sorta) and DO have a scanner!

Send a description Zam and I'll add it to the list of drawings I need to get done for you.

On topic: who is the girl in the red tube top and shorts? Is she Testiments crow or something? because that's the only other GGX female I can think of who's not shown.

This picture is unusally orange no?

Ammadeau
781th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(2):suit" , posted Sun 7 Mar 21:39post reply

quote:
On topic: who is the girl in the red tube top and shorts? Is she Testiments crow or something? because that's the only other GGX female I can think of who's not shown.

Isn't she Slayer's lover?

Undead Fred
1396th Post

"Re(2):suit" , posted Mon 8 Mar 00:46post reply

quote:

Ah, but I CAN draw (sorta) and DO have a scanner!

Send a description Zam and I'll add it to the list of drawings I need to get done for you.

I know, I've been tempted to draw her in a bikini, too (with all this talk about it here). But I've got other drawings I want to do first... like Felicia from Jubei-chan and Rachel from Ninja Gaiden (like that one was a surprise).

Ammadeau
784th Post

"Re(3):suit" , posted Mon 8 Mar 03:57post reply

quote:
I've been tempted to draw her in a bikini, too (with all this talk about it here). But I've got other drawings I want to do first... like Felicia from Jubei-chan and Rachel from Ninja Gaiden (like that one was a surprise).

Less chat, more big breasted drawings. :)

Ishmael
1228th Post

"Re(2):suit" , posted Mon 8 Mar 07:42post reply

quote:

I-No?

Radish
2292th Post

"Re(3):suit" , posted Mon 8 Mar 08:16post reply

quote:

I-No?

Yep

Dr Baghead
2853th Post

"Re(4):suit" , posted Mon 8 Mar 08:49post reply

quote:

I-No?

Yep

That's I-No?!? I thought she had longer hair

Radish
2294th Post

"Re(5):suit" , posted Mon 8 Mar 08:57post reply

quote:

I-No?

Yep

That's I-No?!? I thought she had longer hair

Link Here

'bout the same length. Chalk it up to the model design limitations I guess.

Dr Baghead
2854th Post

"Re(6):suit" , posted Mon 8 Mar 09:16post reply

quote:
Link Here

I stand corrected... so what? They couldn'y have given her a big floppy red beach hat or something to make it dead clear that was I-No?

Radish
2295th Post

"Re(7):suit" , posted Mon 8 Mar 09:37post reply

quote:
Link Here

I stand corrected... so what? They couldn'y have given her a big floppy red beach hat or something to make it dead clear that was I-No?

Oh I was just pointing out that is was her nothing else. I think these designs aren't the best and they could have done a better job overall.

Undead Fred
1399th Post

"Re(7):suit" , posted Mon 8 Mar 12:52post reply

quote:
Less chat, more big breasted drawings. :)

MESSAGE RECIEVED

Now, I've just got to decide where to draw them. Probably the shi-paint board....

quote:

Well, personally, it was clear to me from the start that it was I-no... The red swimsuit and the short, black hair was enough for me.

Dr Baghead
2856th Post

"Re(8):suit" , posted Mon 8 Mar 16:17post reply

quote:

I just realized because of my tone, poor choice of words, and improper puncuation that last reply makes me sound like a HUGE JERK

"I stand corrected on the length of I-No's hair, it much shorter then I thought"

followed up the random statement meant to imply "It would have been easier for me to tell it was her if she had a hat"

Sorry about that.
quote:
Well, personally, it was clear to me from the start that it was I-no... The red swimsuit and the short, black hair was enough for me.

I've seen I-No all of one time, so that's why it wasn't so clear for me.

talbaineric
5889th Post

"Re(2):GG Swimsuit Set" , posted Mon 8 Mar 16:32:post reply

quote:
The swimsuit designs are UGLY, really.

Gah,I think so,too. Especially May's.

quote:
That's Testament. TESTAMENT IS A PRETTY LADY

Most Swiss girls usually are.

*thinks*

Oh duh. He's not a chick. Never mind.

TALBAINANDCAMMY.COM! Celebrating 3 years of T&C Fanship.

[this message was edited by talbaineric on Tue 9 Mar 11:17]

Undead Fred
1403th Post

"Re(9):suit" , posted Tue 9 Mar 01:59post reply

quote:

I kind of figured that was the case.

Anyway, I was in Paintchat a while ago and drew Baiken in a bikini. I didn't get to finish the coloring, but I was tired of working on it anyway. At least there's a picture of the idea up now.

kilvear
16th Post

New Customer

"Re(10):suit" , posted Tue 9 Mar 13:17post reply

quote:

Anyway, I was in Paintchat a while ago and drew Baiken in a bikini. I didn't get to finish the coloring, but I was tired of working on it anyway. At least there's a picture of the idea up now.

Man I can forsee her having back problems in the future with that kinda of bust size. My guess that cup G or something

I am here I'm there I'm everywhere then again I am just in front of the computer.

Radish
2301th Post

"Re(2):Re(10):suit" , posted Tue 9 Mar 14:50:post reply

quote:

Man I can forsee her having back problems in the future with that kinda of bust size. My guess that cup G or something

Comic/videogame characters don't have to worry about back problems since they (or certain parts of them anyway) are immune to the laws of gravity!

Also nice drawing UndeadFred! I think it would look cool if instead of the stump she had her metal chain weapons there but it's not like I'm anyone whose opinion matters on the subject of art.

[this message was edited by Radish on Tue 9 Mar 14:51]

Undead Fred
1404th Post

"Re(3):Re(10):suit" , posted Tue 9 Mar 15:44post reply

quote:

Comic/videogame characters don't have to worry about back problems since they (or certain parts of them anyway) are immune to the laws of gravity!

Also nice drawing UndeadFred! I think it would look cool if instead of the stump she had her metal chain weapons there but it's not like I'm anyone whose opinion matters on the subject of art.

Thanks. Yeah, gravity is very forgiving in my drawings. As for the metal chain, I figured it would be a strapped-on attachment or something, and I had her leave it at home for the beach, I guess. Anyway, those who want to draw other Baiken bikini ideas should give it a shot. Hopefully mine got the ball rolling for the other one or two people that wanted to draw her like that...

Shin_ATproof
1009th Post

"Re(10):suit" , posted Tue 9 Mar 15:51post reply

quote:

LOL thats so awesome +20 points.

Rugalbernstein
4977th Post

"Re(10):suit" , posted Tue 9 Mar 18:24post reply

That pic = awesome. Thank you for posting! X-D

Best site EVER: Link Here

Ammadeau
790th Post

"Re(2):Re(10):suit" , posted Tue 9 Mar 20:22post reply

I agree, that drawing is great, though after seeing it, I have the sudden uge to see what it would be like to fight in that outfit. I think she would have more wardrobe malfunctions than Janet Jackson. :p

Undead Fred
1406th Post

"Re(3):Re(10):suit" , posted Tue 9 Mar 21:36post reply

quote:
I agree, that drawing is great, though after seeing it, I have the sudden uge to see what it would be like to fight in that outfit. I think she would have more wardrobe malfunctions than Janet Jackson. :p

Heh heh heh. Good to hear people like the picture.

Yeah, I don't think this bikini's meant for sudden movements... one quick head movement and THE TWINS COME OUT TO PLAY

Ammadeau
793th Post

"Re(4):Re(10):suit" , posted Tue 9 Mar 23:18post reply

quote:
Yeah, I don't think this bikini's meant for sudden movements... one quick head movement and THE TWINS COME OUT TO PLAY

Heheh, that style of bikini is just similar to Mai's regular wear, but if you seen the Fatal Fury movie you know her nipples get plenty of air. :p

Commenting further on the image, I especially like the pose and including the feet the way you have. It's not a pose I would try because I know the perspective would come out terrible, but yours was perfect. Feet also seem especially hard for people to draw (me included) for some reason. Most professional art even don't seem to manage it. I have CLAMP artbooks and the drawings are perfect from ankles up, but the feet look like they were drawn by preschoolers. :p

Undead Fred
1408th Post

"Re(5):Re(10):suit" , posted Wed 10 Mar 02:03post reply

quote:
Heheh, that style of bikini is just similar to Mai's regular wear, but if you seen the Fatal Fury movie you know her nipples get plenty of air. :p

Commenting further on the image, I especially like the pose and including the feet the way you have. It's not a pose I would try because I know the perspective would come out terrible, but yours was perfect. Feet also seem especially hard for people to draw (me included) for some reason. Most professional art even don't seem to manage it. I have CLAMP artbooks and the drawings are perfect from ankles up, but the feet look like they were drawn by preschoolers. :p

Thank you very much!

As for the bikini's design, I was trying to do something that sort of felt like her kimono... I don't think that wrap would hold too well, but I'm not the best at designing swimsuits.

Ammadeau
797th Post

"Re(6):Re(10):suit" , posted Wed 10 Mar 03:38post reply

quote:
As for the bikini's design, I was trying to do something that sort of felt like her kimono... I don't think that wrap would hold too well, but I'm not the best at designing swimsuits.

I would have probably don't the opposite myself and thought she would want to wear something different from the kimono she's been stuck in for three games now. Poor girl. Maybe the Venus from DOAX. :p

Ishmael
1235th Post

"Re(7):Re(10):suit" , posted Wed 10 Mar 06:41post reply

I just realized that I'm not really certain how much of an arm, if any, Baiken has. In some pictures it looks like she has at least a shoulder left and in other shots it looks like an empty sleeve. Well, as empty as a sleeve stuffed with weapons, a fan and a cannon can get.

Undead Fred
1414th Post

"Re(8):Re(10):suit" , posted Wed 10 Mar 15:12post reply

quote:
I would have probably don't the opposite myself and thought she would want to wear something different from the kimono she's been stuck in for three games now. Poor girl. Maybe the Venus from DOAX. :p

Yeah, I know. I guess I suffer from that problem a lot of American animators/artists/whatever suffer from- "one character-one outfit." On the other hand, I thought it would be cool to see a swimsuit that resembled her kimono anyway, so...
quote:
I just realized that I'm not really certain how much of an arm, if any, Baiken has. In some pictures it looks like she has at least a shoulder left and in other shots it looks like an empty sleeve. Well, as empty as a sleeve stuffed with weapons, a fan and a cannon can get.

Yeah, when I first tried to imagine Baiken's stump, I figured it would be cut off at the shoulder, but I started thinking that it would maybe end about halfway down her bicep (like how I drew it)... I mean, I would think she'd need a little stump to move the chain around with, at least.

The world may never know...