[an error occurred while processing this directive] Devil May Cry OST Question - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

DarkZero
648th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Devil May Cry OST Question" , posted Wed 3 Mar 22:37post reply

Has anyone ever seen an official soundtrack for Devil May Cry, besides the promotional CD with three to four songs on it that was released before the original game? I've searched for one on and off for a couple of years now and I've never found one, be it in official, bootleg, or pirated MP3 form. And now, thanks to an incomplete (as in chopped-up songs) soundtrack that was posted to SuprNova a couple of days ago, the curiosity is getting to me.

Is there any sort of official soundtrack, besides ripping the music directly from the CD? And if there isn't an official soundtrack, has anyone found those rips in a complete form anywhere around the internet?

Yes, I know, another request thread. And yes, I know, it has the vague odor of piracy. But this is sort of a unique case. Or at least, I think so.

Replies:

ONSLAUGHT
2582th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"El Diablo llorara..." , posted Wed 3 Mar 23:00post reply

I don't think there's an official soundtrack (besides that Lock and Load promo disc), but I have the complete set of themes, I found them a long time ago. The only downside is that they're a bit too short (2 minutes at most).

The Nelo Angelo theme rocks.

Myst
111th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):El Diablo llorara..." , posted Thu 4 Mar 11:07:post reply

quote:
I don't think there's an official soundtrack (besides that Lock and Load promo disc), but I have the complete set of themes, I found them a long time ago. The only downside is that they're a bit too short (2 minutes at most).

The Nelo Angelo theme rocks.

Check through my site (link provided in the signature, click on the picture).

Go through the PS2 section and you'll find DMC, go to DMC and find Media (or something of that sort).

Most of the MP3s should be up.

If you don't wish to do this, I could send them to you.

I keep the MP3's up for HD backup purposes, but I'm not opposed to anyone downloading them since they're there.

Edit - One second check, they're all there.
http://www.geocities.com/mystix12318/DMCSoundtrack.html
Copy and paste that link, that'll take you directly there.

[this message was edited by Myst on Thu 4 Mar 11:09]

DarkZero
651th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(2):El Diablo llorara..." , posted Fri 5 Mar 22:18post reply

Thanks for the MP3s, but it looks like we have pretty much identical copies of all of the songs. But then again, after listening to the MP3s straight through a couple of times, I'm really not noticing the fact that they're short or that they end abruptly any more, so I don't think I would really need longer versions after all.