[an error occurred while processing this directive] Advent Children high quality trailer - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

JJWE
352th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Silver Customer

"Advent Children high quality trailer" , posted Wed 3 Mar 03:52:post reply

Available now via your favorite BitTorrent client, courtesy of Anime-One.

edit: Kiyomaro = Cloud

--- http://ngmc.retrogames.com

[this message was edited by JJWE on Wed 3 Mar 04:18]

Replies:

Freeter
4163th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Advent Children high quality trailer" , posted Wed 3 Mar 08:44post reply

Is Tifa in it, or is it just anorexic Cloud and Seph?

JJWE
352th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(2):Advent Children high quality trailer" , posted Wed 3 Mar 10:16post reply

quote:

No Tifa, nor any other female that we recognize (no, Sephi-baasan does not count). Well, unless you count Aeris/Aerith getting her water burial (again). And you barely see her anyway.

edit: Chichi wo moge!

Gojira
1325th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(1):Advent Children high quality trailer" , posted Wed 3 Mar 11:56post reply

quote:
Available now via your favorite BitTorrent client, courtesy of Anime-One.

edit: Kiyomaro = Cloud

Is it the same one that came with FFX-2 International + LM? If so I've already looked at it...

Um, is that guy with the gun-thing really suppposed to be Sephiroth? They show a flashback sequence of that old scene with Seph standing in the fire and aside from the hair they don't really look too similar to me.

ROSHIIIIIII!!!

JJWE
353th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(2):Advent Children high quality trailer" , posted Wed 3 Mar 12:12post reply

No, I don't think Sephi is meant to be alive during this period of time.

TiamatRoar
655th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(3):Advent Children high quality trailer" , posted Wed 3 Mar 12:36:post reply

quote:

No Tifa, nor any other female that we recognize (no, Sephi-baasan does not count). Well, unless you count Aeris/Aerith getting her water burial (again). And you barely see her anyway.

edit: Chichi wo moge!

Any previously-not-spotted characters whatsoever, yet? Although I'm finding myself not interested until Yuffie comes up (although I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't in it at all).

http://db.gamefaqs.com/coinop/arcade/file/street_fighter_plot.txt

[this message was edited by TiamatRoar on Wed 3 Mar 12:37]

Gojira
1327th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(4):Advent Children high quality trailer" , posted Wed 3 Mar 12:48post reply

quote:

Any previously-not-spotted characters whatsoever, yet? Although I'm finding myself not interested until Yuffie comes up (although I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't in it at all).

Nope. You see Vincent, Aerith and Barret briefly, since those shots from a month ago were obviously from this trailer. Some of the voices are new, but I can't identify too many of them.

ROSHIIIIIII!!!

Juke Joint Jezebel
2722th Post

"Re(3):Advent Children high quality trailer" , posted Wed 3 Mar 18:28:post reply

quote:

i finally put two and two together. not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but i'll bet the silver-haired antagonists are Jenova's children if you get my drift

by the way, i'm wondering who orchestrated the fight scenes. could it be the same guy(s) who did Final Fantasy VIII's FMV's .. i really gotta go back and check the credits, then compare whenever i can get ahold of Advent Children's credits. stylish

*** s10 has received tmntnet2.mov.
s10: i want to die now

[this message was edited by Juke Joint Jezebel on Wed 3 Mar 18:42]

Juan
3855th Post

"Re(4):Advent Children high quality trailer" , posted Thu 4 Mar 09:12:post reply

Square movies would probably still be alive if they had based the Final Fantasy (piece of crap)movie around a concept like advent children. BUT ITS TOO LATE NOW ISNT IT!

Aside from some disagreements on how the characters look, the movie still looks very interesting.

edit:THE PENGUINS WITH THE EMPTY DOLL EYES WILL EAT YOU ON YOUR SLEEP.

quote:

i finally put two and two together. not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but i'll bet the silver-haired antagonists are Jenova's children if you get my drift

by the way, i'm wondering who orchestrated the fight scenes. could it be the same guy(s) who did Final Fantasy VIII's FMV's .. i really gotta go back and check the credits, then compare whenever i can get ahold of Advent Children's credits. stylish

STFU

[this message was edited by Juan on Thu 4 Mar 09:13]