[an error occurred while processing this directive] GS3 again - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Iggy
2707th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"GS3 again" , posted Tue 3 Feb 04:32:post reply

It's not because the game is available that I will stop spamming about it!
7th column of both Takushu and Iwamoto!
In Iwamoto's colum, you'll find a plausible explanation to most of Godô's quotes, like the one in my actual sig.

...人はパンツをセンタク機にほうり込むのは、どんな時だ?
答えは一つ。
...それを脱いだ時、だぜ。

[this message was edited by Iggy on Tue 3 Feb 04:33]

Replies:

NARUTO
2114th Post

"Re(1):GS3 again" , posted Tue 3 Feb 09:06post reply

quote:
In Iwamoto's colum, you'll find a plausible explanation to most of Godô's quotes, like the one in my actual sig.

this game looks more complex than I thought, no surprise why capcom didn't release it out of japan.

Sad this lawyer sim could be fun...

OY: Iggy ta vu le dernier chapitre de Jojo? j'ai entre-vue un nouveau perso...

Radish
2198th Post

"Re(1):GS3 again" , posted Tue 3 Feb 09:08post reply

quote:

Everytime you post about this game I get incredibly jealous.

Catchy music.

Iggy
2709th Post

"Re(2):GS3 again" , posted Tue 3 Feb 10:21post reply

quote:
Everytime you post about this game I get incredibly jealous.

Why?

答えは一つ。
...それを脱いだ時、だぜ。

Spoon
93th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(3):GS3 again" , posted Tue 3 Feb 11:32post reply

quote:

Why?

The extent of my knowledge on GS games is contained in those massive translations posted at gamefaqs... so Chihiro's alive in GS3? How does that work?

Iggy
2710th Post

"Re(4):GS3 again" , posted Tue 3 Feb 11:44post reply

quote:
The extent of my knowledge on GS games is contained in those massive translations posted at gamefaqs... so Chihiro's alive in GS3? How does that work?

It's a flashback. It's the first time she meets Naruhodo, who is suspected of the murder of the ex boyfriend of his girlfriend, the devilish Chinami (the most evil character ever created in a videogame).

答えは一つ。
...それを脱いだ時、だぜ。

OmegaDog
1035th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(1):GS3 again" , posted Tue 3 Feb 12:03post reply

So, if Capcom doesn't intent to port this series over, is there a team at least interested in making English patches for these games? [I at least tried out the soundless demos on the official site a while ago -- and I really enjoyed the set-up. I'd love to actually understand my choices, though.]

Though... are we sure there's absolutely no interest on Capcom's part to port this series over?

"I must pay for my past sins... Let's fight!""I have no choice. You will lose!" | CCT: NEXT STAGE IS 16 |

Iggy
2711th Post

"Re(2):GS3 again" , posted Tue 3 Feb 12:13post reply

quote:
Though... are we sure there's absolutely no interest on Capcom's part to port this series over?

With all the double meaning words in the game, it is definitely not translatable. Independently of Capcom's good will or of the fact the genre of the game would make it sell poorly.
If you needed a motivation to learn Japanese, look at those pictures more closely...

答えは一つ。
...それを脱いだ時、だぜ。

NARUTO
2115th Post

"Re(3):GS3 again" , posted Wed 4 Feb 03:20post reply

so if I understand clearly there is the 1 then the 2 and the 3 happens before the 1...

Silly question but the hero excepted, (ryuichi right?) is there some other characters that stay in the whole storyline??

I know that Mei is in the 1 and 2, but is there other characters that fallow this good story?? and if Ryuichi is younger in the 3 did we saw a youg mei or anyother characters from the 2 first episode???

And a last question, why Chinami looks so evil in your avatar???? Is that a "satsui no chinami" ?? ^^

BTW the characters looks fun, the high-tech masked dude is fun and I remeber a "rock star" or something like that dressed in pick in the 1st one who was really fun...

Pollyanna
196th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(4):GS3 again" , posted Wed 4 Feb 19:04post reply

*huff huff* Wait for me Iggy! I'm on my Gyakuten Pilgrimage! I finally got all the games and I'm devoting what little freetime I have to playing them. Alas, I'm only through most of the 3rd case on the 1st game (though I've done a case and a half from two)...but I'm creeping bit by bit towards enlightenment...and boy is it ever sweet.

Iggy
2712th Post

"Re(5):GS3 again" , posted Thu 5 Feb 00:12post reply

quote:
*huff huff* Wait for me Iggy! I'm on my Gyakuten Pilgrimage! I finally got all the games and I'm devoting what little freetime I have to playing them. Alas, I'm only through most of the 3rd case on the 1st game (though I've done a case and a half from two)...but I'm creeping bit by bit towards enlightenment...and boy is it ever sweet.

Don't begin the 3 before you have finished the first 2 ones, or you will miss the natural son of Gôki and Dracula! (who is, of course, a real pussie compared to Chinami, but shhhhhhh!)

答えは一つ。
...それを脱いだ時、だぜ。

NARUTO
2117th Post

"Re(6):GS3 again" , posted Thu 5 Feb 02:18post reply

quote:

Don't begin the 3 before you have finished the first 2 ones, or you will miss the natural son of Gôki and Dracula! (who is, of course, a real pussie compared to Chinami, but shhhhhhh!)

Why is this Chinami so evil??? and why even more than Dracula?!
this game look crazy...

Iggy
2714th Post

"Re(7):GS3 again" , posted Thu 5 Feb 02:39post reply

quote:
Why is this Chinami so evil???

Give me names of evil characters, and I'll tell you why they are teletubbies compared to Chinami.
Oh, well, Oh, anyway, you only have to look at my avatar and you'll see my point.

答えは一つ。
...それを脱いだ時、だぜ。

NARUTO
2122th Post

"Re(8):GS3 again" , posted Fri 6 Feb 03:56post reply

quote:

Give me names of evil characters, and I'll tell you why they are teletubbies compared to Chinami.

you want names OK here we go:

Akuma: did you see his face?? and all he can do in his ending is to destroy something...
Albert wesker: I never saw a Bas**** like him, he kills anyone who disturbs him and when things goes too bad for him he flee like a rodent....

well...and here I only take capcom exemple...
Even if Chinami have killed her last boyfriend she didn't turn a whole city to zombie just for money!!

BTW, can you post the full pic of your avatar in the image BBs???
thanks.
And if Chinami is so evil, I sugjest her a the "very-hidden-and-super-cheap-overpowered-to-the-wazoo-boss-that-you-can-not-beat!!!" for CFAS, since when player will ask why did I lose agaisnt Chinami, you'll be able to repond by: "because she's so EVIL!!!!"

Iggy
2729th Post

"Re(9):GS3 again" , posted Fri 6 Feb 06:32:post reply

EVIL!!!!

Akuma, so : Yes, he's ugly. But remember, ugly doesn't necessarely mean evil. Or I would already have been killed by all that ugliness at university...
And he's not even evil. He just likes to destroy things. The only characters he killed were strong people he defeated fighting them, Gôken, Gen... He's hardly an evil character.
Albert Wesker: Yes, he qualifies as a bad guy. He kills everyone he doesn't like, exactly like Chinami. But then, he often fails, and flees. This is definitely NOT classy. When Chinami fails, since unfortunately she fails, she doesn't even tries to flee, and she manages to destroy Naruhodo's heart and to traumatise everyone on sight except Chihiro and Godô. Then, Wesker's death is ridiculous, he is burned by Alexia in roughtly half a second. Chinami takes a fight of several hours to be beaten, and even after that she's... SPOILER!!

Well, Chinami didn't turned a whole city to zombies, right. But she lives in a world where such things are not possible, she would have done it if she had could. And.... well, what she does in the episode 3-4 is PURE EVIL. I don't want to spoil, but... Raaaah!!!

And I agree completely, everyone and his sister in GS should appear in a fighting game. I mean, half of the cast already has weapons, and it's only a pacific adventure game...
Oh, and Chinami has an umbrella. And anyone who has played Siren know how devilish an umbrella can be as a weapon. (And I think the pun about the umbrella in Siren is intended. But I disgress)(as always).

答えは一つ。
...それを脱いだ時、だぜ。

[this message was edited by Iggy on Fri 6 Feb 06:46]

Iggy
2731th Post

"Re(10):GS3 again" , posted Fri 6 Feb 08:41:post reply

Takushu's 9th column UP!
Read it once you have cleared the game, it has lots of interesting stuffs here!
I CAN'T BELIEVE CHINAMI COMES FROM THAT STUPID GIMMICK OF AUCHI!!!!

答えは一つ。
...それを脱いだ時、だぜ。

[this message was edited by Iggy on Fri 6 Feb 08:45]

NARUTO
2125th Post

"Re(10):GS3 again" , posted Fri 6 Feb 11:53post reply

quote:
Akuma, so : Yes, he's ugly. But remember, ugly doesn't necessarely mean evil. Or I would already have been killed by all that ugliness at university...
And he's not even evil. He just likes to destroy things. The only characters he killed were strong people he defeated fighting them, Gôken, Gen... He's hardly an evil character.

Well from this point of view you're right, I never saw Akuma as a "moron" who brake everything just for fun.
It's clear that he never hurt a baby...
But he didn't kill Gen did he??? I was thinking that Gen was just hill or injured...
quote:

Albert Wesker: Yes, he qualifies as a bad guy. He kills everyone he doesn't like, exactly like Chinami. But then, he often fails, and flees. This is definitely NOT classy. When Chinami fails, since unfortunately she fails, she doesn't even tries to flee, and she manages to destroy Naruhodo's heart and to traumatise everyone on sight except Chihiro and Godô.

I see, so much evilness in so weak body...

quote:

Then, Wesker's death is ridiculous, he is burned by Alexia in roughtly half a second. Chinami takes a fight of several hours to be beaten, and even after that she's... SPOILER!!

Well it seems you've made a mistake here!
Wesker never died!!! when alexia spread fire to him look closely (and hear in fact) he just avoid it and flee!! (you heard him slam the door)it would be pitty full that he can move so fast agaisnt Chris and not agaisnt Alexia.....
IMO BH 4 will show him back.
quote:

Well, Chinami didn't turned a whole city to zombies, right. But she lives in a world where such things are not possible, she would have done it if she had could. And.... well, what she does in the episode 3-4 is PURE EVIL. I don't want to spoil, but... Raaaah!!!

Of course! BTW dion't faer to spoil, since IMO I won't have the chance to play it.

quote:

And I agree completely, everyone and his sister in GS should appear in a fighting game. I mean, half of the cast already has weapons, and it's only a pacific adventure game...
Oh, and Chinami has an umbrella. And anyone who has played Siren know how devilish an umbrella can be as a weapon.

Well here it was Chinami's look who made me think of that, since I didn't know the full GS 1/2/3 cast.
IMO I was think to Mei who can stand agaisnt Whip in SvC, to Chinami as a boss, and to Chihiro as a judge in the background like Kuruko....

BTW who is this auchi your talking about??
And thanks for the pic, I didn't know that Chinami can rise "fire-butterfly", for sure now she's evil........^^

Iggy
2737th Post

"Re(2):Re(10):GS3 again" , posted Fri 6 Feb 12:26:post reply

Now that I think of it, picture Chinami as an extreme Buletta. Extreme in her seemingly pure way, and more extreme in her real, evil heart.

quote:
But he didn't kill Gen did he??? I was thinking that Gen was just hill or injured...

I thought he did... Maybe not, actually. I don't care.
So Wesker didn't die? I haven't played Veronica in years (and now that I think of it, I only have the old DC version, not the complete version, so I'd better believe you. But anyway, when you want to be a real evil badass, you don't flee before the first evil bitch you encounter.)

quote:
And thanks for the pic, I didn't know that Chinami can rise "fire-butterfly", for sure now she's evil........^^

...Well, the truth is...
First, she arrives in the tribunal, seemingly afraid, and when her theme song (think some mystic-calm-world music thingie in the Alps with Heidi) begins, butterflies appear from nowhere and danse around her to steal some purety and grace from her.
Here, there are several scenes absolutely unforgettable, with the judge and the procuror. For example, even though the player already knows she killed her ex and tries to make Naruhodo die for her, she plays the role of the pure and loving girlfriend. She lies about seeing Naruhodo here and there, her lies are extremely easy to see through, and when you do, she looks at the judge and says "excuse me, mister... I'm really a bad, bad girl... I lied for the man I love... Will you punish me for this?
Chihiro - Of course! It's a crime to lie in a trial!
The judge - Of course not! You're such a brave little girl... For this time, we'll forget it. But you have to tell us all the truth, now. You can call me grandpa if you want.
Chinami - Thank you grandpa! (then she throw an evil glance at Chihiro) is it OK with you, Grandma?" And then she begins another deposition, where she "obliges herself to say the truth" (in other words, extremely clever lies to make Naruhodo appear guilty). Bitch.

The rest of the trial is like that. You see through her lies, and she starts weeping, then the judge says "In my life, I've seen many witness who looked pure and nice but were actually liars and were pure evil. Now, I've swear I wouldn't trust anyone. But now, I also swear the next person who is mean with this cute little girl will eat my hammer." and he throws an evil glance to Chihiro (who thinks "This tribunal is definitely a zone de non droit")

But at the end of the trial, Chihiro obliges Chinami to throw her mask away, and all the hate of Chinami suddenly bursts out, and her evilness is so huge all the butterflies around her spontanously combust, suffer horribly and die.
I know I sound like I'm kidding, but I'm not. THIS IS REALLY WHAT HAPPENS IN THE GAME.

答えは一つ。
...それを脱いだ時、だぜ。

[this message was edited by Iggy on Fri 6 Feb 12:26]

NARUTO
2132th Post

"Re(3):Re(10):GS3 again" , posted Sat 7 Feb 06:15post reply

quote:
Now that I think of it, picture Chinami as an extreme Buletta. Extreme in her seemingly pure way, and more extreme in her real, evil heart.

So could be a nice boss.
[quote)
I thought he did... Maybe not, actually. I don't care.
So Wesker didn't die? I haven't played Veronica in years (and now that I think of it, I only have the old DC version, not the complete version, so I'd better believe you. But anyway, when you want to be a real evil badass, you don't flee before the first evil bitch you encounter.)

well wesker is a decoy in fact, the "not true final badass who tries to make you think he is."
quote:

I know I sound like I'm kidding, but I'm not. THIS IS REALLY WHAT HAPPENS IN THE GAME.

those GS games sonds amazing sad I can't play them...
But if the player knows who she is, what are the other characters??? witnesses??

Iggy
2742th Post

"Re(4):Re(10):GS3 again" , posted Sat 7 Feb 07:16post reply

quote:
But if the player knows who she is, what are the other characters???

The player knows she's evil because we play Chihiro and she already knows her.
EPISODE 3-4! Satan has an umbrella.

答えは一つ。
...それを脱いだ時、だぜ。

NARUTO
2135th Post

"Re(5):Re(10):GS3 again" , posted Sun 8 Feb 03:12post reply

quote:
The player knows she's evil because we play Chihiro and she already knows her.
EPISODE 3-4! Satan has an umbrella.

I see, but finaly, if you have finished the game did chinami go to jail????

Iggy
2748th Post

"Re(6):Re(10):GS3 again" , posted Sun 8 Feb 06:50post reply

quote:
I see, but finaly, if you have finished the game did chinami go to jail????

No. She is sentenced to death after 3-1. THAT's why she's so great?

答えは一つ。
...それを脱いだ時、だぜ。

NARUTO
2139th Post

"Re(7):Re(10):GS3 again" , posted Mon 9 Feb 03:00post reply

quote:
No. She is sentenced to death after 3-1. THAT's why she's so great?

I fear I didn't understand clearly here, she's sentenced in episode 3-1, and you're telling there is a 3-4, right?

So what the matter, is there more than one story in the game, or did the scenario is long and Chinami was just a little part of it??

Iggy
2754th Post

"Re(8):Re(10):GS3 again" , posted Mon 9 Feb 06:57post reply

There's not only a 3-4, there is also a 3-5.
And the main reson of this is that the scenario is awesome. LEARN JAPANESE AND PLAY IT!

答えは一つ。
...それを脱いだ時、だぜ。

Iggy
2762th Post

"Re(1):GS3 again" , posted Tue 10 Feb 11:13post reply

Iwamoto's 8th column up! The truth behind Taiho kun's redesign!

By the way, anybody heard anything about the supposed drama? It should have been yesterday, right? Nobody talks about it...

答えは一つ。
...それを脱いだ時、だぜ。

Pollyanna
209th Post

Frequent Customer

"Yaaaaaaay!" , posted Tue 10 Feb 15:49post reply

Uwaaaaaah! I finally won Gyakuten Saibaaaan! OK OK, so I know I'm behind the times, just now finishing the first one, but I'm so excited! It's one of my favorite games ever! My Japanese is only mediocre, though...so I'm sure I missed a whole lot of jokes. It was good enough to understand the game, though.

Ahhhh! When I first played it, I thought "wow, this is some awesome lawyer action", but I really had no idea that the lawyer action was just the surface to such an emotional, satisfying drama! The game literally moved me to tears 3 or 4 times.

Waiiwaii...I'll have to start GS 2 next week after all of my tests in school. I did the first trial and part of the second a long time ago, but I'm going to start over now that I know the characters better.

But really, I didn't think I'd like Mitsurugi so much! I thought he'd be the typical "cool" guy, but his sensitivity is really cute and endearing. Ah...maybe I should use the spoiler thingie...

Spoiler (Highlight to view) -
I was SO excited when Mitsurugi decided to help you on the Tonosaman case. I was literally clapping my hands. So...the last case was a really pleasant surprise.
Ah, and I'm so glad that Mitsurugi finally smiled in the end, though I guess it was coming after all.

End of Spoiler

Ohoh! In the ending shot...well...hahaha...I was thinking "every time I win a case...is it Itonogiri who throws the confetti!?"

Hmmm...maybe I should write a review for Gamefaqs to raise awareness of the game.

Anyway...I'm really curious about the drama myself. You can't find any information online? Are there any GS resources anywhere? I guess it's really not very popular outside of Japan...

Iggy
2768th Post

"Re(1):Yaaaaaaay!" , posted Wed 11 Feb 02:16:post reply

Congratulations! And welcome to the cult!

Yes, the major charm point of the game is not the system, but it's really the story and the characters. It's sometimes like watching the most awesome drama in the universe, except you have to push a button to make it happen. And if you were moved to tears by some events of GS1... Well, wait for GS3!!

Mitsurugi is really a cool character (well, he loses a few coolness points when you meet Karuma, but yet he's amusing) ; Takushu didn't thought he would be that popular either... (Takushu=kami!)

Poor, poor Itonoko... At each case, in every, every game, his wages are lowered a little more... fuu, kawaisossu...

And I guess the drama was a hoax after all. Nobody talks about it, on 2ch or anywhere else, so... Weird, it's the first false information I see on Namaeno nai heya. Oh, well, for Gyakuten Saiban, I'm ready to believe everything!

答えは一つ。
...それを脱いだ時、だぜ。

[this message was edited by Iggy on Wed 11 Feb 03:02]

Iggy
2772th Post

"2ch is a wonderfull place !" , posted Wed 11 Feb 09:34:post reply

Godo blast!

And ...
Oh, well, copipe de ii...

はみ「ねぇねぇ、ひげのけいじさん、『けつまんこ』ってなんですか?」
ノコ「ブッ!! こ、子供はそんなこと知らなくてもいい事ッス!一体どこでそんな言葉を覚えてきたんッスか?!」
はみ「なるほどくんとミツルギ検事がお酒を飲むといつも言ってるんです、
  『糸鋸のケツマンコは絶品だ』とか、『糸鋸がケツマンコヒクヒクさせてチンポをねだる様は最高』とか
  『糸鋸はケツマンコにブチこまれながら、シゴかれるとよだれたらしてヒィヒィ鳴く』とかって。」
ノコ「!! (こ、子供の前であの二人、なんてことを…!!)」
はみ「…ひげのけいじさん、一体『けつまんこ』って何なんでしょう?」
ノコ「し、知らないッス!そんなモン見た事も聞いたこともないッス!」
ドォン!ジャラジャラジャラ!!バスン!!
はみ「(むー、やっぱり思ったとおりです。サイコロック丸見えです!)」
はみ「もう!ひげのけいじさんのわからんちん!くらえです!!」(つきつける/真宵の勾玉)
ドォン!ジャラジャラジャラ!!バスン!!
       解 除 開 始

はみ「ひげのけいじさんはわたくしに嘘をついています!ほんとうは『けつまんこ』が何なのか知っているはずです!」
ノコ「そ、そんな事言われても知らないものは知らないッス!」
はみ「(…強情です、とりあえずひげのけいじさんと『けつまんこ』の接点がありそうな証拠品をつきつけてみますか…)」
はみ「くらえ!です!」(つきつける/極太バイブ)
ノコ「ぐはっ!!そ、それは!」
はみ「…これはなるほどくんの事務所においてあったものです。これに見覚えがありますね?」
ノコ「ま、全くないっす!それよりアンタ、こ、これがどういうものか…」
はみ「? これがどういったものかはわたくし存じ上げませんが、なるほどくんから聞いております。」
ノコ「な、なんてッス?」
はみ「『糸鋸のケツマンコをブチこまれるとケツマン汁流して喜ぶ、これがなきゃダメだ』って。」
ノコ「!!!」
はみ「つまり、これはひげのけいじさんのけつまんこの大好物なのですね!?」
ノコ「!!! も、もう勘弁してくれッス…」
はみ「いいえ!まだです。これを見て下さい!」(つきつける/カルピスウォーター)
ノコ「な、なんなんスカ?これは?」
はみ「しらばっくれてもだめです。ミツルギ検事も言ってました!『糸鋸刑事のケツマンはいつもカルピスでヌルヌルしてる』って!」
ノコ「£$Й◎!!(あ、あああ!!!あのふたり!!!)」
はみ「つまり、けつまんことは何でも飲み込む穴のことですね!」
ノコ「!!! な、ななななななな・・・!!!」
ピキピキピキ・・・ジャ、ジャラジャラジャラー!!
 解 除 成 功!!

はみ「やったぁ!」
ノコ「うぅ・・・(またひとつお婿に行けなくなったッス)」
ナルホド「よくやったね、春美ちゃん。」
ノコ「!!」
はみ「あっ!なるほどくん。どうしてここに?」
ナルホド「さっきからずっと二人のやり取りを見ていたんだよ、」
ノコ「ア、アンタと言う人は…」
ナルホド「おや?まだ糸鋸刑事のロックは解除されていないようだね?」
はみ「え?でもサイコロックはもう解除しましたよ?」
ナルホド「もうひとつのロックが残っているんだよ・・・このロックはこれで解除するんだ。」
はみ「なるほどくん、これは・・・?」
ナルホド「これはペニスバンドと言うんだ。これを装着して糸鋸刑事のヒクヒクしている穴につきつけて、こじ開けるんだ。」
はみ「わかりました。ありがとうございます、なるほどくん。わたくし、やってみます」
ナルホド「そうだ、がんばるんだ!春美ちゃん!」
ノコ「や、やめるッス!そんな、お願い、勘弁してくだ・・・」
はみ「問答無用!くらえ!です!」
ノコ「はぎゃ!!」

答えは一つ。
...それを脱いだ時、だぜ。

[this message was edited by Iggy on Wed 11 Feb 09:35]

Iggy
2780th Post

"ZUVARI!" , posted Fri 13 Feb 11:19post reply

Takushu's 10th column up!
Edogawa Ranpô, then thoughts about the episode 3-2 (nusumareta gyakuten), Aigago,
and of course, about kyűkyôku no hardboiled Wotoko, Godô sama himself!

答えは一つ。
...それを脱いだ時、だぜ。

Iggy
2797th Post

"Re(1):GS3 again" , posted Tue 17 Feb 04:47post reply

Takushu 11 up!
confirmation that 3-3 was originally 2-4! the truth on the pigeons of the vitamin parc! explanation on why Hondobo speaks such a good french! Saussage bento!
And bonus Iwamoto 9! Valentine day treason! Mitsurugi's father design! Isao's model! Sarumagedon war!
And more!

答えは一つ。
...それを脱いだ時、だぜ。

Pollyanna
213th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(2):GS3 again" , posted Tue 17 Feb 14:32post reply

Sarumaggedon is hideous. What is it, a howler monkey? GS has an array of confusing mascots...though Taiho-kun doesn't look as messed up on Mako's sweater as he does in the background. When I first saw him I was like "what the hell is THAT thing!?"

I'm making my way through GS2 now, but I just started the 3rd case. The end of the 2nd case disappointed me because...

I was really hoping that Harumi...or Mayoi, or someone, would become possessed with Nodoka's spirit at some point and she would give you a key clue or condemn her sister or something. Instead, the "dramatic" conclusion is just about a car door.

End of Spoiler

Still, Mimi is probably my favorite criminal thus far. I loved the horrific scream she did inside her hat when Mei whipped her...though it's still not as horrific as the face Natsumi makes.

Ohoh...

Oh, I have a question, though...what did Mayoi mean by "natsukashii nioi"? (familiar smell?) I know it was part of her nightmare where she was...being buried I guess? But then it was resolved with Chihiro in the end, and I didn't understand. I'll assume she wasn't smelling Chihiro in the Earth for some reason...

End of Spoiler

Iggy
2801th Post

"spoiler" , posted Wed 18 Feb 00:02:post reply

quote:
The end of the 2nd case disappointed me because...

Well, if you could invoque the spirit of the victim everytime, it would far less interesting... Plus, I think it's because Mayoi and Chihiro are sister they can "exchange places" so quickly, without any ritual and such... (I was extremely schocked when I saw Chihiro-Harumi for the first time! And when she spoke of her breasts... OH! MY! GOD!) (And since she's drawned for GS2, this time, she's beautifull).

About the part about Mayoi beeing buried (I think we can put the spoiler tag away, anyone who read this thread surely already have beaten the game or will never play it), I.... eh? In my memory, and we know how my memory can be bad, she was hidden in the chest behind the screen (hence the little hole of the bullet in the screen and in her dress) and in the chest, if I remember well, there are dresses of either her sister or her mother in the chest, I don't remember. I think this is the natsukashii nioi.
Ah, and I was extremely touched at the end of the episode, when Mayoi and Chihiro talk for the first time. Since Chihiro appears nearly each time, I forgot she never talks to Mayoi since she's the one she possesses...

答えは一つ。
...それを脱いだ時、だぜ。

[this message was edited by Iggy on Wed 18 Feb 00:13]

KaiketsuZubat
66th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(1):GS3 again" , posted Wed 18 Feb 03:10post reply

quote:

I dunno.. maybe the game would do good if they completely cut out the Japanese storyline and smack the Law and Order franchise on top of it.. a manga style Jerry Orbach and Sam Waterson might be kinda cool after all.. *runs away and hides*

"Waga shougai ni ippen no kuinashi!"

Iggy
2804th Post

"Re(2):GS3 again" , posted Wed 18 Feb 04:13post reply

No.

quote:
*runs away and hides*

Yes.

答えは一つ。
...それを脱いだ時、だぜ。

Iggy
2805th Post

"OST first edition" , posted Wed 18 Feb 06:33post reply

CAPCOM, STOP TORTURING ME!!!
an omake disk with 50 sound effect (including the voices) plus 4 arranged songs...
Why the pain! Why the 2000 limit! Why, oh god why!

答えは一つ。
...それを脱いだ時、だぜ。

Pollyanna
214th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(1):OST first edition" , posted Wed 18 Feb 10:21post reply

Waaah? Only 2000? That's no fair! They should just do a goddamned arrange soundtrack. I sort of wonder how they would arrange GS music, though...it seems to work so well being digital. Knowing Capcom, they'll just use different keyboard settings and call it "arrange".

Sound effects, excluding the voice samples, are sort of pointless, though. I can't sit down and listen to noises for fun, though I suppose I do like the circus animal noises. I've already used an emulator to record all the voice files.

Chihiro seems to become more and more beautiful. My first impression in GS1 was that she was rather ugly...and when she possessed Mayoi, I thought "now she's made Mayoi ugly, but she (Chihiro) looks better than before". But after she possessed Harumi, she looked pretty (even if she has to hold her breasts in) and in the GS3 art, she looks good as well.

I'd like to see a series of ridiculous pictures where people like Itonogiri or Mitsurugi possess Mayoi, to see the results.

Oh, by the way, is there a good GS artbook out? I'd like to see the original illustrations before they became "digitized". Also, going to the GS1 webpage got me excited, seeing the big group pictures for each case.

iggy
2807th Post

"Re(2):OST first edition" , posted Wed 18 Feb 12:31post reply

quote:
Waaah? Only 2000? That's no fair! They should just do a goddamned arrange soundtrack. I sort of wonder how they would arrange GS music, though...it seems to work so well being digital. Knowing Capcom, they'll just use different keyboard settings and call it "arrange".

If I understand well, the music on the website is part of one of the "arrange" music... Oh, well, they said "arrange", not "symphonic".

quote:
Chihiro seems to become more and more beautiful. My first impression in GS1 was that she was rather ugly...and when she possessed Mayoi, I thought "now she's made Mayoi ugly, but she (Chihiro) looks better than before". But after she possessed Harumi, she looked pretty (even if she has to hold her breasts in) and in the GS3 art, she looks good as well.

If I may spoil you just a little, at the end of the episode 3-1, after you have played for one or two hours with hew-topnoch-hyper beautifull Chihiro, at the supreme end, the last image you see of the case is... the ultimate ugly drawing of her face from GS1. CAPCOM, THIS IS CRUEL!

quote:
I'd like to see a series of ridiculous pictures where people like Itonogiri or Mitsurugi possess Mayoi, to see the results.

(frightenning laugh) Eheh, I don't have those, but I happen to have drawings of Itonoko in... let's say, "ridiculous" situations. Ehehehehehe... Itonoko... As someone said, "Itonoko is like a dog. Seeing him makes you want either to pat him or to kick him".

quote:
Oh, by the way, is there a good GS artbook out? I'd like to see the original illustrations before they became "digitized". Also, going to the GS1 webpage got me excited, seeing the big group pictures for each case.

Try to get the guide to GS2 then. It has lots of rejected artworks, sketches, etc. There was not much in the guide of the first one, but now the series went that major, I have A LOT of hope in the future (well, in my dreams, since it's not even planned) guide of GS3.

答えは一つ。
...それを脱いだ時、だぜ。

Iggy
2844th Post

"I won't let this thread die!" , posted Tue 24 Feb 12:45post reply

But I think I will soon have to.
Before-last column of Takushu, about Karei naru Gyakuten, and of Iwamoto about his work at Capcom. Don't miss, at the end of Iwamoto, the cutest drawing of Mei, Godo and Naruhodo ever.

答えは一つ。
...それを脱いだ時、だぜ。

Pollyanna
216th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(1):I won't let this thread die!" , posted Tue 24 Feb 21:08post reply

Keep the dream alive.

Hmm...I don't suppose we ever get to see Mei's mom (Ms Karuma?!) huh? I wonder what kind of woman would like Karuma.

Anyway, I just won GS2...and I would have said it wasn't as good as the first one, but the last case changed my mind. It was great to see Mitsurugi again...especially because he smiles now. (though I wish he had more new dialogue pictures)It was great to see how much he had changed...since I guess in GS1 he was sort of "weak" in reference to Naruhodo, but now he had grown so much stronger. He's definitely my favorite character.

I was kinda bummed that Yahari never showed up, but having Itonoko be a hero in the end was a fair tradeoff. I was surprised to see so much Natsumi, though...and she was STILL giving you psycho locks after all you'd been through. -_-'

Ahah...and Outoro had the best "losing" animation ever. The realization that he probably gave HIMSELF the scar over his eye was awesome.

Oh, have you seen the TGS trailor for GS3? It seems more like fanservice for players of GS1 and 2 than a preview (since you only see a moment of Chihiro and Godo at the end). It was cool to hear the characters talk for a while and see some of the scenes in higher resolution. Also, I wonder if the arranged songs on the video are the ones that we'll be hearing on the soundtrack...

Iggy
2850th Post

"Re(2):I won't let this thread die!" , posted Wed 25 Feb 02:55:post reply

quote:
Hmm...I don't suppose we ever get to see Mei's mom (Ms Karuma?!) huh? I wonder what kind of woman would like Karuma.

And neither will we see her sister (who is married and has a child, if I remember well?). What a shame...
quote:
Anyway, I just won GS2...and I would have said it wasn't as good as the first one, but the last case changed my mind.

What did you think of Harumi? I was afraid at first, because I thought she would be the usual annoying little girl, but then I was totally bluffed by her... She so cuuuuute!
And you didn't like the 3rd episode? Mirika? The tsukkomi clown from hell?
quote:
He's definitely my favorite character.

Have you seen Iwamoto's latest column? More Mitsurugi fanservice!
quote:
I was kinda bummed that Yahari never showed up, but having Itonoko be a hero in the end was a fair tradeoff.

I hate Yahari and absolutely LOVE Itonoko, so it was a fair trade for me. (Itonoko gentei oekaki.... Hmmmm... MOEEEEEEEEE)

Oh, and what did you think of the return of... OBACHAN? And of Kirio's infinite stock of glasses? And of course of Mei's whip? I know I was extremely deceived by her last apparition...

quote:
Ahah...and Outoro had the best "losing" animation ever. The realization that he probably gave HIMSELF the scar over his eye was awesome.

I really loved the guilty guys in that game. Acro's story was the saddest, the victory against him was the saddest thing of the whole game... Poor, poor Acro, poor Mirika... Even the woman from the second episode was kind of touching (and Harumi's mother was so EVIL!) I really wondered what would happen if you had to defend a guilty guy, and finally, when it happens, it's... Waaah! (and the whine glass which pops out from nowhere ala Dio... )
quote:
Oh, have you seen the TGS trailor for GS3? It seems more like fanservice for players of GS1 and 2 than a preview (since you only see a moment of Chihiro and Godo at the end). It was cool to hear the characters talk for a while and see some of the scenes in higher resolution. Also, I wonder if the arranged songs on the video are the ones that we'll be hearing on the soundtrack...

Oh my god, don't you ever talk about this trailer again. Looking at it always makes me dream of a PS2 remake of the series, 100% spoken, with better seiyuu for Mei and Chihiro... (cries)

答えは一つ。
...それを脱いだ時、だぜ。

[this message was edited by Iggy on Wed 25 Feb 02:57]

Pollyanna
217th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(3):I won't let this thread die!" , posted Wed 25 Feb 14:24post reply

Whaaat? Mei has a sister? Well, maybe we'll be humored with a sketch someday. Some girls in Japan seem to like Karuma a little, but it seems to me that he'd be a horrible person to be in a relationship with.

Anyway, I wasn't expecting Harumi, because I had only seen one picture of her before playing the game and I didn't think much of it. She's realllly cute. I hate children and cute characters, but Harumi is a big exception. You just aren't human if you hate Harumi. She's the type of girl where someone who doesn't want to have children will say "Well, if I could have a child like Harumi, then it would be OK." I would guess that Naruhodo isn't good with children, based on his experience with the kid in the first game (I forgot his name) who liked Tonosaman. Buut...he gets along fine with Harumi, because she's such a good kid. I think she might be hard for a voice actress to capture without making her irritating, though.

B...but...you said...Tommy is your favorite character!? You're kidding! He drove me crazy! But...mostly because I would end up talking to him over and over, then have to scroll through the same terrible gags 10 times. It was even worse (although very funny) when I was examining Isao's bears and Naruhodo remembered a bad gag about a bear and I had to scroll through that again. (I kept saying "I know there's something up with these bears" and examining them)

The 3rd case was OK, but it was quite long and lacked an exciting development like the 3rd case in the first game had. I liked Max, but I especially liked that he would throw cards at you when he was behind the glass wall...thus, he would end up throwing cards into a wall. I would have felt sorry for Acro, but after killing the wrong person, then allowing Max to be framed...I couldn't forgive him. If he had killed Mirika, that would have been one thing, but killing an innocent man and blaming someone else...no way. It's the same way with Mimi. Killing the doctor was fine, and even stealing her sister's identity I could forgive...but framing poor Mayoi...noooo. Oh...and I can't feel too sorry for Mirika because she's too insane.

I was really happy to see more focus on Itonoko, though I'm sort of sad that Mei didn't get any emotional focus until the ending. I was hoping for her to have focus like Mitsurugi did...but instead, I just get Mitsurugi again. (Of course, that's not so bad, since he's my favorite character)

I hated Obachan in the first game, so I grumbled to see her again, but her spacesuit and gun made it better. Well, that and I laughed so hard at Mitsurugi having a tough time with her in court. Especially because he made this dramatic, cool comeback, but he was still weak to Obachan.

Kirio's supply of glasses was funny, but I liked it when Acro's hummingbird attacked Naruhodo better. Hahaha...and the face Natsumi makes when she gets whipped is the best. Mimi's is really good too (but a bit scary).

I've been keeping up with the columns on Capcom's page...but I'm afraid I might get spoiled, since I haven't played GS3 yet. But...that's not stopping me. I want bios on the weird Tokusatsu/Sentai heroes at the Hero Convention/Summit.

Hmmm...I know you like GS3 best, but did you like 1 or 2 better? I can't decide, really. At first I thought that 1 was the best, but the 2nd and 4th scenarios in 2 were REALLY good.

If Capcom likes making money they'll remake the 3 games on PS2, but who knows. Capcom is insane sometimes. (let's celebrate 15 years of Street Fighter by not making a new game! Or..."let's put Onimusha in France!"). I'd be happy with an anime that followed the games or having someone show up in a fighting game. I'm praying that Sammy vs Capcom will have SOMEONE...ANYONE. (well, not Tommy) I guess I'd be unhappy if they picked Tonosaman, unless you could see Saburo at the end of the fight, or maybe if it was Tonosaman Hei and Outoro pulled out his wine glass after winning. (or maybe the horrific Himesaman)

Ohoh! I almost forgot...I've been looking at GS cosplayers with a mix of delight and horror. Of course, no one can be Itonoko and every Mayoi is ugly, but it's fun to see strange characters like Obachan. Too many girl Mitsurugis, though.

Iggy
2858th Post

"Re(4):I won't let this thread die!" , posted Thu 26 Feb 00:40:post reply

quote:
Some girls in Japan seem to like Karuma a little, but it seems to me that he'd be a horrible person to be in a relationship with.

Yes, but he's rich!
quote:
She's the type of girl where someone who doesn't want to have children will say "Well, if I could have a child like Harumi, then it would be OK."

LOL!
Exactly! And a child that doesn't grow above 9!
quote:
B...but...you said...Tommy is your favorite character!? You're kidding!

Non! Nononononono no! Itonoko is my favourite! I hated Tommy! I hated his sense of humor! And anyway, in the 3rd episode, Mirika is the best.

quote:
but framing poor Mayoi...noooo.

"Poor" Mayoi? You like her?
So it's you! You ARE the famous only guy on earth that like her! I'm so happy to meet you!

quote:
I hated Obachan in the first game, so I grumbled to see her again

, -─‐- 、,
              /       \
             /          ヽ
             ,'            ',
              {            }
                 ',           /
             ヽ          /
              `ヽ、_    _ -ヘ__ ___
               _,,ゝ-二ニ-‐''´ i .|´ヽ `''‐- 、,_
              /T´ i |   _,,、-┴┤ !      ゙'‐- 、,
            / __ヽ r┴ ' '"   .iコ |          \
            /'´ `ヽ ! / ̄`ヽ  iコ i r'´ ̄ ̄ ̄`ヽ   \
 カタカタカタカタ ,イi (◎) } ! {  ◯ }    ! |        \   \
          / ヽ 二.ノ! ! `ー--‐'---、_ !_|         ヽ、   \
          / -‐r┴┴rァ |       ◯ i |          \   ヽ
          i   | _二)ヽ ! ロ ロ __,、 -─''"~!             ヽ _,,.」
┌‐────┐ !  ヽ___,ノ ヽ`‐ '"´      !                Y´ ヽ
|オバチャン |  `ー─┘    i          !            /     i
├───‐─┴────────────────────────
│カタカタカタカタカタカタカタ
└─────────────────────────────‐

quote:
I've been keeping up with the columns on Capcom's page...but I'm afraid I might get spoiled, since I haven't played GS3 yet.

If you just read Iwamoto, you won't get spoiled. Takushu's last 5 colum are about the last 5 episodes of GS3, so you should avoid them, but except those, it's spoiler free.

quote:
Hmmm...I know you like GS3 best, but did you like 1 or 2 better? I can't decide, really. At first I thought that 1 was the best, but the 2nd and 4th scenarios in 2 were REALLY good.

I prefer 2, I think each case is superior. Harumi and her mother are far more interesting than the bad guy who kills Chihiro, the circus episode has a lot of interesting characters and I didn't liked Tonosaman much, and the 4th episode... Well, 1-4 is absolutely great, but 2-4... I really though they killed Mayoi at one time, and I couldn't see how it could be solved, and with Otoro saying without getting psycho-locked "I didn't killed him", then his change.. Raah!
And even if Mei was deceiving, I didn't like Mitsurugi much, so every change was good. But then, of course, Godo comes and destroys each and eevry other character with his overcoolness.

quote:
Capcom is insane sometimes.

(tears) indeed...
quote:
I'd be happy with an anime that followed the games or having someone show up in a fighting game.

IGIARI to the anime. I fear episodes taking exactly what happen in the game, but with huge length, then stupid original episodes. The fighting game, then.... It should be a GS game only, there are so many cool design we shouldn't have to sacrifice any.
Why not a GBA fighting game? with only the quality of a CPS2 generic fighting game, we don't need a lot of depth, GBA sprites would require far less work than GG ones, reusing a MvC-esque engine would be enough, and then.... EVERYONE !katakatakata vs Godo!

quote:
I've been looking at GS cosplayers with a mix of delight and horror. Of course, no one can be Itonoko and every Mayoi is ugly, but it's fun to see strange characters like Obachan. Too many girl Mitsurugis, though.

You're a dirty, dirty old man!
Could you link to those pages?
(oh, and have I shown some original sprites some guys made for a GS fighting game? it was well done, especially one character of CvS2 edited to make a really original looking Mayoi...)

答えは一つ。
...それを脱いだ時、だぜ。

[this message was edited by Iggy on Thu 26 Feb 01:01]

Pollyanna
219th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(5):I won't let this thread die!" , posted Thu 26 Feb 10:35:post reply

I must admit, you're quite an amazing fellow. I try to convince people that I'm a dirty old man, and everyone says I'm really a teenage girl. You, on the other hand, have immediately determined that I am a dirty old man without me saying a single thing.

Look forward to a perfect Judge cosplay from me in the future.

End of Spoiler

Let's see...since I saved many of the photos, I don't have most of the links to GS cosplayers, but...erm...this page has quite a few.
http://homepage2.nifty.com/naminamiko/photo/photo.html
Mind you, most of them are quite terrible, but it's entertaining all the same...especially with the horrific judge.
They recently held a GS Only event in Japan, which I missed by only 3 days. Just typing in 逆転裁判 コスプレ in some search engine should get you a number of results from the event.

I guess guys don't like Mayoi because she isn't "sexy" enough? I think there is a sort of feeling that she's not very cute, since ugly girls like to cosplay her. Well...and I've seen men cosplay her as well. I think this is evidence that Mayoi is actually not ugly at all, since ugly people look very much not like Mayoi when they cosplay her.

As for the anime, well...it has to be a "dream" where the character designs are good, they keep the story right, the voice actors are great etc. etc. No one who wants an anime adaptation of a game asks for the crap they get. When Capcom fans said "I'm sure Street Fighter or Vampire/Darkstalkers would make a great anime!" they probably weren't expecting the horrors of Streetfighter IIV/Vampire Hunter Anime. (However, people who think Tekken and Virtua Fighter would make good anime got what they deserved) Gyakuten Saiban would do fine as a series of 4-5 episode OVAs, or maybe a 13 episode TV series that tells the whole story and NOTHING ELSE. But...it is an absurd dream to think it would go that well.

Hoping for a GS fighting game is another absurd dream. Hoping for Capcom to make ANY fighting game is becoming an absurd dream. I can't pick a favorite to put just ONE in a fighting game, but I can say that a "Rival" team (excluding Auchi, of course) would be best. But ah...no...I haven't seen the sprites...I'd LOVE to, though.

Argh...I need to get to playing GS3, but I have Phantom Brave, Sengoku Musou and Pop'n Music 9 to play, too. I've abandoned so many other games to play Gyakuten Saiban, because it's just...BETTER. Though I did manage to go through Chou Aniki yesterday...

[this message was edited by Pollyanna on Thu 26 Feb 10:43]

Iggy
2868th Post

"Re(6):I won't let this thread die!" , posted Thu 26 Feb 10:55post reply

I don't know, I just don't like Mayoi's character... Her design is blah, her drawing is bad (never redrawn since the 1st game, except a very short scene in GS3...) and I don't like the way she acts. But then....
And 13 episode would barely be enough to tell the whole Chinami arc. CHINAMI ORDER YOU TO PLAY GS3!
So you're right, take a break, play those lesser games like Phantom Brave, then go back to GS with all your juvenile passion!

quote:
Though I did manage to go through Chou Aniki yesterday...

DIRTY! dirty dirty dirty!

答えは一つ。
...それを脱いだ時、だぜ。

Iggy
2872th Post

"Re(7):I won't let this thread die!" , posted Mon 1 Mar 08:44post reply

Last column of Takushu up!
How he wrote the very last gyakuten, and how he could manage to make the best climax possible when Naruhodo inflicts a terrible damage to The Devil.
O tsukare!

答えは一つ。
...それを脱いだ時、だぜ。

IkariDC
115th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(8):I won't let this thread die!" , posted Mon 1 Mar 11:10post reply

If a rom hacking group gets the scripts of the GS games, would you offer to them your japanese skills and join the project as translators?

Iggy
2877th Post

"Re(9):I won't let this thread die!" , posted Mon 1 Mar 11:29:post reply

quote:
If a rom hacking group gets the scripts of the GS games, would you offer to them your japanese skills and join the project as translators?

Translate a game that has tons of untranslatable things in it, required dozens of hours just to play from one point to another, for free?
Damn, I must really, really sound dumb in my posts here to make people think I would even consider to accept things like this.

Edit : But I thank you for contribuiting in my thread.

答えは一つ。
...それを脱いだ時、だぜ。

[this message was edited by Iggy on Mon 1 Mar 11:31]

IkariDC
116th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(10):I won't let this thread die!" , posted Mon 1 Mar 13:25post reply

quote:
Translate a game that has tons of untranslatable things in it, required dozens of hours just to play from one point to another, for free?
Damn, I must really, really sound dumb in my posts here to make people think I would even consider to accept things like this.

What a pity, I guess I'll never get to play those gems.

No, you don't sound dumb, you show a lot of passion! And that's why I learned that I'm missing a lot of fun... About those tons of untranslatable things, that's something I couldn't know without playing them and understanding japanese.

quote:

Edit : But I thank you for contribuiting in my thread.

Thanks to you, most of your posts are priceless!

Iggy
2884th Post

"Priceless Takushuu fanart by Kamiya" , posted Tue 2 Mar 10:16post reply

Last update of both Iwamoto and Takushuu. Iwamoto's update is great, you have to watch it. Best. artwork. Ever.

答えは一つ。
...それを脱いだ時、だぜ。

chewbakka-x-pow
89th Post

Occasional Customer

"Saiban OST" , posted Wed 3 Mar 13:25post reply

Since there is some Saiban fans down here, i don't know if this was allready posted.

Gyakuten Saiban 1+2 & Gyakuten Saiban 3 OST

ICH BIN EIN BOY!!!

Pollyanna
220th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(1):Saiban OST" , posted Wed 3 Mar 16:40post reply

quote:
Since there is some Saiban fans down here, i don't know if this was allready posted.

Gyakuten Saiban 1+2 & Gyakuten Saiban 3 OST

Ah, I was thinking somehow that it was a link to download it. Oh well, at least I get to see the cover now.

In other news, I broke down and started GS3, but I'm taking it slow this time. (half a case or less a day). I finished case 1 and...Chihiro...sounds like she has Mei's voice actress. Her "igiari" is annoying, but her "Mata" was very cute. Age is not nice to her, since she went from very pretty to rather ugly in 5 years. Naruhodo got his act together fast, though...going from a stupid necklace-eating art student who talks like a child to a fairly competant lawyer. Oh well, I can see the "old" Naruhodo being better friends with Yahari.

It looks like case 2 will be the most confusing case yet. I just started, but Yuusaku (who is SO cute!!!) has me stumped and between Aiga and Godo, I can't understand a damned thing. Oh well, they aren't supposed to make a lot of sense, I guess.

Iggy
2900th Post

"Re(2):Saiban OST" , posted Thu 4 Mar 01:11:post reply

quote:
Naruhodo got his act together fast, though...going from a stupid necklace-eating art student who talks like a child to a fairly competant lawyer. Oh well, I can see the "old" Naruhodo being better friends with Yahari.

What I like is that Naruhodo evolves, he doesn't stay the promising rookie nobody believes in. In GS3, he is famous, everybody knows what good a lawyer he is (well, they have trouble to remind hius face, but at least they know his name), and his own way of doing his job is more mature. I really, really like him.

quote:
It looks like case 2 will be the most confusing case yet. I just started, but Yuusaku (who is SO cute!!!) has me stumped and between Aiga and Godo, I can't understand a damned thing. Oh well, they aren't supposed to make a lot of sense, I guess.

Well, there are two churches : the Aiga-go church who uses his "Zuvari" and such, and the Godo-church, which I belong to, whose members talks about coffee and the rules they have in their life every 5 sentences, and who calls konekochan every cute young girl around. I'm really thinking of getting someone to follow me everywhere I go to serve me cups of coffee everytime. And he should have a sono to play my theme, also.

Appart from that, yes, the second case is really disturbing. With Hoshiidake Aiga (Arf!) who has "GUILTY!!!" written all over his face, Yuusaku who calls himself guilty from the beginning, and his weird wife...
And don't miss the "Gyakuten", at the middle of the episode, it's... Aaah, Godosama, suteki.

答えは一つ。
...それを脱いだ時、だぜ。

[this message was edited by Iggy on Thu 4 Mar 01:33]

Holiday
2265th Post

"Gyakuten Saiban pins by Kotobukiya" , posted Fri 5 Mar 00:25post reply

Now you can have your own lawyer's badge!
Don't worry, it's not made of cardboard...

at Hobbysearch Japan

bigger pic

Iggy
2907th Post

"GS3 for the last time" , posted Fri 5 Mar 12:51post reply

Last column of Takushu... The 53th, definitely last column about GS... aaah, mono sabishii...
But we learn fascinating things in it, such as the number of time the judges have used their hammer (1260 times), the number of times Naruhodo has hit his desk (941 times), and how many times he shouted IGIARI! (229 times). And we have access to his journal, but this time uncensored.

Aah, he doesn't speak of any new project, and he wishes to do something completely new if possible... (fuan).
Oh, whatever. This guy is the maker of one of the best series Capcom ever made, and I think he can be proud of it.

答えは一つ。
...それを脱いだ時、だぜ。