[an error occurred while processing this directive] Any new eps of Inuyasha on CN yet? - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Freeter
4123th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Any new eps of Inuyasha on CN yet?" , posted Tue 6 Jan 21:26post reply

Just curious...last I saw it Inuyasha was going to fight some beast to make the Tetsusaiga lighter...

And any info on the latest eps would be appreciated.

Replies:

OmegaDog
972th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Slight tangent" , posted Tue 6 Jan 21:44post reply

...if I've only seen, say, to ep 13 or somesuch, I'm never going to catch up, am I...?

"I'll punish you with my burning fist of justice!!" | CCT: NEXT STAGE IS 15 |

Fuchikoma
838th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(1):Slight tangent" , posted Tue 6 Jan 23:14post reply

Nope, they're still playing episodes from the second "season"... as in the second batch of episodes purchased by CN. There should be new episodes coming though... same goes for Yu Yu Hakusho.

Henaki
94th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(2):Slight tangent" , posted Wed 7 Jan 11:25post reply

I liked it better when Yuu Yuu Hakusho was on Adult Swim, and didn't have all the good stuff cut out (the time when Yuusuke gave Kuwabara? the finger comes to mind, as well as EVERY bit of blood, and the groping/peeking Yuusuke does all the time to Keiko, but they at least kept the "suggestion" of Yuusuke preverted self in).

Not like I care, it's still only a half decent anime, give me One Piece or Naruto any day :P

So...how about those...things....

Hungrywolf
2592th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(3):Slight tangent" , posted Wed 7 Jan 18:09post reply

quote:
I liked it better when Yuu Yuu Hakusho was on Adult Swim, and didn't have all the good stuff cut out (the time when Yuusuke gave Kuwabara? the finger comes to mind, as well as EVERY bit of blood, and the groping/peeking Yuusuke does all the time to Keiko, but they at least kept the "suggestion" of Yuusuke preverted self in).

Not like I care, it's still only a half decent anime, give me One Piece or Naruto any day :P

I too liked it better on Adult Swim.

"no again my apoligizes for anyone i offend!!!!!"
Hungry Like the Wolf