[an error occurred while processing this directive] DIMPS IS FOR WIMPS!!! - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

kingofredlions
5th Post

user profileedit/delete message

New Customer

"DIMPS IS FOR WIMPS!!!" , posted Tue 6 Jan 11:57post reply

Just my opinion...

Replies:

Juan
3715th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):DIMPS IS FOR WIMPS!!!" , posted Tue 6 Jan 12:10post reply

Link Here

quote:
Just my opinion...

stfu

OmegaDog
968th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(1):DIMPS IS FOR WIMPS!!!" , posted Tue 6 Jan 12:20post reply

WHAT YOU SAY!! THEY COULDN'T HEAR YOU IN JAPAN!

"I'll punish you with my burning fist of justice!!" | CCT: NEXT STAGE IS 15 |

Juan
3717th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(2):DIMPS IS FOR WIMPS!!!" , posted Tue 6 Jan 12:21:post reply

Im sort of wondering how he was able to figure out what a non free email address was.

quote:
WHAT YOU SAY!! THEY COULDN'T HEAR YOU IN JAPAN!

stfu

[this message was edited by Juan on Tue 6 Jan 12:22]

Juke Joint Jezebel
2605th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(3):DIMPS IS FOR WIMPS!!!" , posted Tue 6 Jan 12:26post reply

too hot for tv

Three Steps to Heaven

Juke Joint Jezebel
2609th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(4):DIMPS IS FOR WIMPS!!!" , posted Tue 6 Jan 12:28:post reply

quote:
Just my opinion...

Link Here

Three Steps to Heaven

[this message was edited by Juke Joint Jezebel on Tue 6 Jan 12:31]

Juke Joint Jezebel
2607th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(5):DIMPS IS FOR WIMPS!!!" , posted Tue 6 Jan 12:28post reply

Akujiki: its a romantic comedy about a redhaired girl who's in love with her childhood friend
Akujiki: and they're just begining high scholl together
Akujiki: that pretty much discribes 90% of all romantic comedy anime
Akujiki: i thought the show was going to be like, funny or something.
Jingoro with Chain: sounds funny to me
Akujiki: so does anal probe, but its not
Akujiki: it hurts alot

Three Steps to Heaven

Juke Joint Jezebel
2609th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(6):DIMPS IS FOR WIMPS!!!" , posted Tue 6 Jan 12:29:post reply

chullore: I THINK THERE IS A COMMAND

chullore: TO

chullore: FOR CONSTANT PING

chullore: LET ME CHECK

Angry Swordsman: HAHA
Angry Swordsman: IT CALLED UP, ENTER
chullore: -t
chullore: ping 203.395.442.6 -t
Angry Swordsman: NO
Angry Swordsman: SUICIDES YOUR COMPUTER
Angry Swordsman: INTO DEATH
chullore: HAHAH

chullore: DAMN

chullore: YOU KNOW IT

chullore: Omghai: rofl dude...my sisters friend was over yesterday...
Omghai: it was good stuff -_-
Chullore: ya she's loose
Chullore: like a moose
Chullore: after being boned by an elk
Omghai: *shrugs*and she gave sapa play
Omghai: all day
Chullore: ya
Chullore: did you play the guitar together
Omghai: yea...she played my guitar
Chullore: why
Chullore: was her's broek

chullore: Omghai: ;-)
Chullore: ken
Chullore: WTF DOES THAT MEAN

Omghai: she doesnt have a guitar
Chullore: WHY DO YOU HAVE A GUITAR ANYWAY

Omghai: IN HER PANTS
Chullore: HAS ONE ON HER HEAD

Chullore: MAKING HER A GUITAR HEAD

Chullore: HAHAH
Angry Swordsman: Incessant Incest
chullore: PESSIMISTIC INCEST

Angry Swordsman: HAHAHAHAHA

Chullore: ya she's loose
Chullore: like a moose
Chullore: after being boned by an elk
Angry Swordsman: RRRRRRRRRRRRROFL
chullore: :[
Angry Swordsman: ROFL
Angry Swordsman: GUITAR HEAD CHICKS ARE UGLY
Angry Swordsman: BUT THAT JUST ME
chullore: LOOK LIKE GUITARS

chullore: YA

chullore: PLUCK THEIR HARI OR SOMETHING

Angry Swordsman: PLUCK THEIR WHOLE FACE
Angry Swordsman: THAT WHAT THEY NEED
Angry Swordsman: >:o
chullore: Chullore: is she pretty
Chullore: send me a pic
Omghai: she is cute
Omghai: i dont have a pic -_
Chullore: sure
Chullore: cute
Omghai: nah she is cute...she is 16...and she wants the penis
Chullore: as cute as rosie o'donnel
Chullore: just not yours
chullore: HAHA

chullore: ANGER THEM
Angry Swordsman: RRRRRRRRRRROFLFFFFf
Angry Swordsman: TOO MANY SIXTEENYEAROLD SLUTS FLAUNTING THEIR SMELLS AROUND HERE
Angry Swordsman: TELL THEM TO TAKE A BATH
Angry Swordsman: AND TO CLEAN IT
Angry Swordsman: (WHILE BATHING)
chullore: YA

chullore: I WILL TELL THEM
chullore: TO GO INTO YOUR BEDROOM

chullore: AND GIVE YOU HERPES

Angry Swordsman: IT K
Angry Swordsman: I HAVE ANOTHER VIRUS
Angry Swordsman: MAKE THEIR HERPES RUN FOR COVER
chullore: WHOA

chullore: ANTI-HERP

Three Steps to Heaven

[this message was edited by Juke Joint Jezebel on Tue 6 Jan 12:31]

Juan
3717th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(7):DIMPS IS FOR WIMPS!!!" , posted Tue 6 Jan 12:35post reply

Australian chullora

stfu

OmegaDog
969th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(8):DIMPS IS FOR WIMPS!!!" , posted Tue 6 Jan 13:02post reply

Must be country folk

"I'll punish you with my burning fist of justice!!" | CCT: NEXT STAGE IS 15 |

JUAN
3719th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(9):DIMPS IS FOR WIMPS!!!" , posted Tue 6 Jan 13:14:post reply