[an error occurred while processing this directive] Exodus - Error in the Range Murata Report - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Satoshi_Miwa
2498th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Exodus - Error in the Range Murata Report" , posted Fri 2 Jan 09:42post reply

Just quickly checked the front page of Insert Credit, and saw that you accidently credited the artwork of Air Force Delta Strike to Range Murata. It's in fact Jun Tsukasa doing the character designs...

Though Range Murata art would be cool too. Very Coool...

Separated at Birth?

Replies:

Fuchikoma
827th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(1):Exodus - Error in the Range Murata Repo" , posted Fri 2 Jan 10:41post reply

Yeah it's easy to mix up the two sometimes... Tsukasa= sharper lines and big boobs. Murata= young girls and flater noses.

exodus
1591th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(1):Exodus - Error in the Range Murata Repo" , posted Fri 2 Jan 18:54:post reply

yeah, I'm an idiot. too many errors, so I scrapped the report entirely. I mean like - is Jun Tsukasa a woman? Plus I misnamed the game. it was just a mess. maybe I'll put it back later.

[edit]
my post didn't show up on the main bbs page. I hate that.

[this message was edited by exodus on Fri 2 Jan 18:57]

Rid Hershel
5735th Post

"Re(2):Exodus - Error in the Range Murata Repo" , posted Fri 2 Jan 19:25:post reply

quote:
my post didn't show up on the main bbs page. I hate that.
Third and (I think) seventh replies to thread don't show in the main page in this board.

Range Murata: Power Instinct, Last Exile, Blue Submarine #6.

Jun Tsukasa: Taisen Hot Gimminck, Taisen Hot Gimmick 4ever, Sengoku Blade.

[this message was edited by Rid Hershel on Fri 2 Jan 19:29]

exodus
1591th Post

"Re(3):Exodus - Error in the Range Murata Repo" , posted Fri 2 Jan 20:22post reply

oh!! I didn't realize that there was a method to the madness of the missing posts.

and yeah...I can tell the difference between tsukasa and murata...

I...really don't know why my brain did that.

Satoshi_Miwa
2502th Post

"Re(4):Exodus - Error in the Range Murata Repo" , posted Sat 3 Jan 00:56:post reply

quote:
oh!! I didn't realize that there was a method to the madness of the missing posts.

and yeah...I can tell the difference between tsukasa and murata...

I...really don't know why my brain did that.

I've seen it happen for other posts beyond the 3rd and 7th as well. Very strange, but then I know little practicle BBS code so I really can't complain...:P

And I know why it happened. It's cause you posted a link to the GTA3 article from the NY Post. By doing that you HELPED CRIMNALS AND TERROISTS WIN!

Or something...

Edit: For formating and Great Justice!

Separated at Birth?

[this message was edited by Satoshi_Miwa on Sat 3 Jan 00:58]

exodus
1593th Post

"Re(5):Exodus - Error in the Range Murata Repo" , posted Sat 3 Jan 01:04post reply

quote:

Or something...

WATCH IT.

or uh..........I'm not sure. but! I'm reposting my report tonight. now it has no mention of jun tsukasa's gender, and most of the information should be correct, finally. jeebus.

it's hard when your brain is small.