[an error occurred while processing this directive] B. Dalton Bookstore closing 40%off everything - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

GekigangerV
850th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"B. Dalton Bookstore closing 40%off everything" , posted Thu 1 Jan 18:13post reply

The B. Dalton at my local mall was closing and I think it might be the whole chain. So if you have one near by your location you its a good chance to get some manga. I got One Piece vol 1 and 2 and it only cost me $10.41.

Replies:

Burning Ranger
606th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(1):B. Dalton Bookstore closing 40%off ever" , posted Thu 1 Jan 20:19post reply

quote:
The B. Dalton at my local mall was closing and I think it might be the whole chain. So if you have one near by your location you its a good chance to get some manga. I got One Piece vol 1 and 2 and it only cost me $10.41.

By chance, do you know if Waldenbooks is related to B. Dalton? Or was it just a locak closing and not a nationwide closing?

Advanced Cyborg E. Branger AKA Burning Ranger

"Never underestimate the predictabilty of stupidity." -Vinnie Jones from SNATCH

Freeter
4120th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):B. Dalton Bookstore closing 40%off ever" , posted Thu 1 Jan 20:33post reply

quote:

Seriously? Maybe I should snag some Azumanga then...

DarkZero
553th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(2):B. Dalton Bookstore closing 40%off ever" , posted Thu 1 Jan 22:20post reply

It's just your store, not the entire chain. B. Dalton stores are, in general, on their way out, but we probably won't see the last one close down for many years. B. Dalton is supposedly very profitable for its parent company Barnes & Noble, but they usually close the local B. Dalton whenever a new B&N is put in, so their days could be numbered.

They only B. Dalton stores that are closing this month are, according to Google, in California and Iowa. The rest are safe.

Ammadeau
634th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(3):B. Dalton Bookstore closing 40%off ever" , posted Fri 2 Jan 03:21post reply

quote:
They only B. Dalton stores that are closing this month are, according to Google, in California and Iowa. The rest are safe.

Could be because those are the only ones left. The one in the mall near me closed over a decade ago. Yet the crappiest book store known to mankind remains open to this day. The mysteries of life.