[an error occurred while processing this directive] Calling all fanfic writers - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

talbaineric
5691th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Calling all fanfic writers" , posted Sun 28 Dec 12:37:post reply

Do we have any authors in the crowd?

If so,I'm trying to assemble a whole bunch of writers to create some good J.Talbain fanfics.

I,myself,am not really a good writer at all,otherwise Talbainandcammy.com would be overflowing with fanfics by now. But I'm trying to locate those talented writers who can do this British wolf justice.

I'll explain the rules,once people start posting in this topic. If no replies come,I'll bump it up a couple of times,so don't be surprised.

Post if you're interested.

Oh,and if anyone wants ideas from me,I have a couple of small ones. I'll post though once writers start appearing.

TALBAINANDCAMMY.COM! Celebrating 3 years of T&C Fanship.

[this message was edited by talbaineric on Sun 28 Dec 12:42]

Replies:

iggy
2371th Post

"Re(1):Calling all fanfic writers" , posted Sun 28 Dec 13:08post reply

I foresee a flood of furry werewolf/Cammy fanfics coming.

Krzyzewski Man
465th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(2):Calling all fanfic writers" , posted Sun 28 Dec 15:29post reply

quote:
I foresee a flood of furry werewolf/Cammy fanfics coming.

I foresee Oroch making a furry werewolf/Cammy avatar.

Ugh...

Press be asking do I care for sodomy
I don't know yeah probably
-Robbie Williams
IAMSIPMMAOLC!!!

Satoshi_Miwa
2482th Post

"Re(3):Calling all fanfic writers" , posted Sun 28 Dec 17:45post reply

D-V-D D-V-D D-V-D!

Separated at Birth?

sabo10
786th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(1):Calling all fanfic writers" , posted Sun 28 Dec 23:57:post reply

Talbain: OK, I CUM IN YOUR ASS AND YOU GET AIDS AND DIE AND YOU LOVE IT!!

Cammy: OK!!

Talbain: GO!!

edit: reference pic

Welcone
Needless to say
Please give me the Jesus advent

[this message was edited by sabo10 on Mon 29 Dec 02:03]

talbaineric
5691th Post

"Seriously" , posted Mon 29 Dec 06:26post reply

Seriously. Only serious entries guys. No silly posts.

I need fanfic writers.

Dr Baghead
2692th Post

"Re(1):Seriously" , posted Mon 29 Dec 12:48post reply

quote:
Seriously. Only serious entries guys. No silly posts.

I need fanfic writers.

Well I wrote this GREAT parody comic, see it's Clerks right... but in Darkstalkers universe!!!!

Gallon (Talbain, whatever!) is Dante, Demitri is Randal, Felicia is Veronica, Cammy is Catlin (originally it was Morigan but for you T.E. I'll change it!) the dead chick is Lei-Lei, Jay and Silent Bob are Zabel and Sasquatch, and the rest of the rest of the cast plays the various customers and/or hockey team.

It's great!

Spoiler (Highlight to view) -
a SERIOUS request for fanfics?! That's like a request for an Ashton Ketchur comedy to be NON-LAUGHING MATTER.... HAHAHAHA! Oh, Kelso, well you EVER find your car?

End of Spoiler

HOORAY! I gots Photoshop back!

Click the Baghead's not-so-good custom figures page!

exodus
1570th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(2):Seriously" , posted Mon 29 Dec 13:07post reply

heh. your spoiler makes teh funy.

Sano
337th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(3):Seriously" , posted Mon 29 Dec 13:46:post reply

Well, to date I've only written one Fan Fic over at SRK about CFAS. I had some positive feedback and when I was finished about two weeks ago I got two REALLY BAD comments, so, I don't know how good I am, LOL! Let me take a quick stab at a Cammy and Talbain Fic.

"A Wolf in Doll's Clothing" By Sano.

In Shadaloo Headquarters, M.Bison was instructing Doll Cammy on her next mission, to capture John Talbain who was making a name for himself in the Kung Fu world. M.Bison warned Cammy not to approach Talbain at night for he was rumored to be quite dangerous during nightfall, especially on the night of a full moon.

Cammy attacked John the next morning as he was walking down the street of a nearly abandoned Western City while he was on his journey to challenge strong opponents around the world. His Kung Fu skills were nowhere near as good as Cammy's superior Shadaloo training so she beat the tar out of the poor shmuck.

As a last resort, the Darkstalker lifted a necklace he was wearing around his neck. Hanging from the necklace was a lead rectangular box that resembled a small dressing room closet, complete with two doors and all. When John opened the two doors, a mechanical hand came out of it holding a rock from the Moon. The close exposure to this Moon Rock was enough to turn Talbain into a Werewolf!

Cammy couldn't touch the guy in Wolf Mode, as he damn near cut her up to shreds. He then bit Cammy in the leg turning her into a Werewolf as well! Before things could go any further, M.Bison appeared and knocked them both out with a Psycho Shot!

Some time later at Shadaloo Headquarters, M.Bison was informing Cammy and Talbain who were both now Werewolves their next Target, Jin Saotome. Talbain was now brainwashed under M.Bison's control. He was wearing Doll outfit exactly like Cammy's only light purple, but with the same yellow tie. They both saluted M.Bison "Yes Sir!" and when the Shadaloo leader turned his back to them the two Werewolves held hands.

[this message was edited by Sano on Tue 30 Dec 09:10]

Juan
3701th Post

"Re(4):Seriously" , posted Mon 29 Dec 14:52post reply

Link Here

quote:
In Shadaloo Headquarters, M.Bison was instructing Doll Cammy on her next mission, to capture John Talbain who was making a name for himself in the Kung Fu world. M.Bison warned Cammy not to approach Talbain at night for he was rumored to be quite dangerous during nightfall, especially on the night of a full moon.

Cammy attacked John the next morning as he was walking down the street of a nearly abandoned Western City while he was on his journey to challenge strong opponents around the world. His Kung Fu skills were nowhere near as good as Cammy's superior Shadaloo training so she beat the tar out of the poor shmuck.

As a last resort, the Darkstalker lifted a necklace he was wearing around his neck. Hanging from the necklace was a lead rectangular box that resembled a small dressing room closet, complete with two doors and all. When John opened the two doors, a mechanical hand came out of it holding a rock from the Moon. The close exposure to this Moon Rock was enough to turn Talbain into a Werewolf!

Cammy couldn't touch the guy in Wolf Mode, as he damn near cut her up to shreds. He then bit Cammy in the leg turning her into a Werewolf as well! Before things could go any further, M.Bison appeared and knocked them both out with a Psycho shot!

Some time later at Shadaloo Headquarters, M.Bison was informing Cammy and Talbain who were both now Werewolves their next Target, Jin Saotome. Talbain was now brainwashed under M.Bison's control. He was wearing Doll outfit exactly like Cammy's only light purple, but with the same yellow tie. They both saluted M.Bison "Yes Sir!" and when the Shadaloo leader turned his back to them the two Werewolves held hands.

stfu

talbaineric
5695th Post

"Re(4):Seriously" , posted Mon 29 Dec 17:37:post reply

quote:
Well, to date I've only written one Fan Fic over at SRK about CFAS. I had some positive feedback and when I was finished about two weeks ago I got two REALLY BAD comments, so, I don't know how good I am, LOL! Let me take a quick stab at a Cammy and Talbain Fic.

Cammy couldn't touch the guy in Wolf Mode, as he damn near cut her up to shreds. He then bit Cammy in the leg turning her into a Werewolf as well! Before things could go any further, M.Bison appeared and knocked them both out with a Psycho shot!

*LOL* Interesting.

Now,Sano,question. Are you planning to add more to this? Or is this the finished version? So I can save it in Notepad and upload it. ^_^

Dr.B.,I'm guessing you've seen Cheaper By The Dozen? Although it's more Steve Martin's movie than Ashton's. And Just Married was hilarious!

EDIT: Oh,and this is supposed to be a kind of parody? What should I classify this as?

[this message was edited by talbaineric on Mon 29 Dec 17:38]

Radish
1978th Post

Gold Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(2):Seriously" , posted Mon 29 Dec 19:21:post reply

quote:
Baghead's spoiler stuff

He found his car, his girlfriend's boobs got bigger and Andy Dick is still held captive at the ostrich farm so everyone wins!

[this message was edited by Radish on Mon 29 Dec 19:21]

Satoshi_Miwa
2484th Post

"Re(3):Seriously" , posted Mon 29 Dec 19:26post reply

quote:
Baghead's spoiler stuff

He found his car, his girlfriend's boobs got bigger and Andy Dick is still held captive at the ostrich farm so everyone wins!

And now for something completly different...A man with a tape recorder up his nose...

D-V-D!

Separated at Birth?

Dr Baghead
2695th Post

"Re(3):Seriously" , posted Mon 29 Dec 21:25post reply

quote:

Oh really? Well I never bothered to finish watching it so I never knew that.

Spoiler (Highlight to view) -
Isn't there a sequel "Seriously Dude, Where's My Car?" in the works? I would assume that would imply he loses it again, so my origin spoiler in the context of the greater universe still works!

End of Spoiler

Sano
337th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(4):Seriously" , posted Tue 30 Dec 09:07:post reply

Heh, heh, just like my CFAS Fan Fic, this one got an equal mix of good and bad reviews, LOL!

Sure, go ahead and Upload it. I Edited the Fic just now to give it the title "A Wolf in Doll's Clothing" By Sano.

By the by, here's the only other Fan Fiction I've written. Just no one please post over there and insult me too harshly. I'm a little too sensitive for writing Fan Fics.

Link Here

[this message was edited by Sano on Tue 30 Dec 09:08]

Radish
1981th Post

"Re(4):Seriously" , posted Tue 30 Dec 11:20post reply

quote:

Oh really? Well I never bothered to finish watching it so I never knew that.

I wasn't really paying attention but I'm pretty sure he found it and then relost it or something.

Krzyzewski Man
473th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(4):Seriously" , posted Tue 30 Dec 20:20post reply

quote:
Sano's shiznit

Hey, I know, write one where Bison possesses Cammy and starts a special relationship with Poison! And, uh, Talbain can fight Kusaregedo!

That ain't goin' platinum - that's goin' double uranium, bitches!

Press be asking do I care for sodomy
I don't know yeah probably
-Robbie Williams
IAMSIPMMAOLC!!!

talbaineric
5700th Post

"MORE WRITERS!" , posted Wed 31 Dec 07:44post reply

quote:
Sano's shiznit
And, uh, Talbain can fight Kusaregedo!

Talbain would own his ugly ass fo' free! Fo' sheezy!

C'mon. I know they are authors here. Let's see some true fanfics.

RULES:
1. Can't be bashing T&C,at all.
2. They can be however long you want,as long as it's not a paragraph.
3. No bishies.

And I think that's it. :p

Dr Baghead
2698th Post

"BeSt StOrY eVeR!1!!!!!!!!11!!!1!1" , posted Wed 31 Dec 16:58post reply

Here's my fanfic!

One day Talbain got hungry, "Boy I'm hungry! I think I'll go outside to look for food" said Talbain as he went outside to get sound food. Suddenly he hears the familar sound of an ice cream truck, "HARK! Doth my ears decieve me or do I hear ye ice cream truck over yon hill!" he said in a stupid way. He went to find the ice cream truck.

Meanwhile Cammy was out walking Chun-Li's giant blue dog. Chun-Li had bought the dog as a puppy but had recently become too busy appearing in every cross-over tourament, signing autographs, and make public appearnces to take as good of care the dog as well as she should so she pays Cammy, who let's face it has nothing but time on her hands, $2 a day to watch him while Chun's at work. "I don't like walking dogs for $2 a day" said Cammy "but if I don't I'll starve to death since I have no other money" just then she tripped on a rock "Oh no I've triped on a rock and am falling to the ground!" said Cammy as she fell to the ground, accidentally letting go of the dog's leash. "Oh no! I let the dog get away! Now Chun's going to beat me up AND not give my my $2 dollars!!!" She chanced after the dog.

Meanwhile Talbain is enjoying his ice cream "MMMM! I sure am enjoying this ice cream... I'm glad they had vanilla because being closely connected to a dog chocolate would have killed me!" At this point Cammy spotted Talbain "There you are Chun-Li's large blue dog who is now strangely wearing pants and a fashionable yellow sash!" said Cammy who had just appeared.

"I am not a dog! I'm a werewolf!" said Talbain, explaining to Cammy he was not a dog, but in fact a werewolf. "Oh! then were is Chun-Li's dog?" Cammy asked as she saw it crossing the street and getting hit by the ice cream truck. "OH NO! Now I'll get my ass kicked AND starve to death -__- I needed that $2 to buy a MacDonald's Extra Value Meal... or as you yanks call it a... oh wait! You're English too so you'd call it that as well!" They share a good laugh and then Talbain felt sorry for Cammy's misfortune and offered some advice "Maybe if you explain what happens she'll forgive you!" Cammy decided it was worth a try.

Chun did not forgive Cammy and whomped her ass into next Tuesday, Cammy tried to defend herself but just wasn't as cool or strong as the super awesome Chun-Li. Talbain, felling bad it was mostly his fault she got her ass kicked, decided to buy her dinner so at least she wouldn't starve to death. They had such a good time they got married (but only consumated the relationship when Talbain was in human form... no beastality here!) and since Talbain was rich Cammy never had to worry about starving to death again... though as a revenge Chun was legally allowed to kill their first born son when in wolf form.

Hungrywolf
2580th Post

"Re(1):BeSt StOrY eVeR!1!!!!!!!!11!!!1!1" , posted Wed 31 Dec 19:18post reply

quote:
Here's my fanfic!

One day Talbain got hungry, "Boy I'm hungry! I think I'll go outside to look for food" said Talbain as he went outside to get sound food. Suddenly he hears the familar sound of an ice cream truck, "HARK! Doth my ears decieve me or do I hear ye ice cream truck over yon hill!" he said in a stupid way. He went to find the ice cream truck.

Meanwhile Cammy was out walking Chun-Li's giant blue dog. Chun-Li had bought the dog as a puppy but had recently become too busy appearing in every cross-over tourament, signing autographs, and make public appearnces to take as good of care the dog as well as she should so she pays Cammy, who let's face it has nothing but time on her hands, $2 a day to watch him while Chun's at work. "I don't like walking dogs for $2 a day" said Cammy "but if I don't I'll starve to death since I have no other money" just then she tripped on a rock "Oh no I've triped on a rock and am falling to the ground!" said Cammy as she fell to the ground, accidentally letting go of the dog's leash. "Oh no! I let the dog get away! Now Chun's going to beat me up AND not give my my $2 dollars!!!" She chanced after the dog.

Meanwhile Talbain is enjoying his ice cream "MMMM! I sure am enjoying this ice cream... I'm glad they had vanilla because being closely connected to a dog chocolate would have killed me!" At this point Cammy spotted Talbain "There you are Chun-Li's large blue dog who is now strangely wearing pants and a fashionable yellow sash!" said Cammy who had just appeared.

"I am not a dog! I'm a werewolf!" said Talbain, explaining to Cammy he was not a dog, but in fact a werewolf. "Oh! then were is Chun-Li's dog?" Cammy asked as she saw it crossing the street and getting hit by the ice cream truck. "OH NO! Now I'll get my ass kicked AND starve to death -__- I needed that $2 to buy a MacDonald's Extra Value Meal... or as you yanks call it a... oh wait! You're English too so you'd call it that as well!" They share a good laugh and then Talbain felt sorry for Cammy's misfortune and offered some advice "Maybe if you explain what happens she'll forgive you!" Cammy decided it was worth a try.

Chun did not forgive Cammy and whomped her ass into next Tuesday, Cammy tried to defend herself but just wasn't as cool or strong as the super awesome Chun-Li. Talbain, felling bad it was mostly his fault she got her ass kicked, decided to buy her dinner so at least she wouldn't starve to death. They had such a good time they got married (but only consumated the relationship when Talbain was in human form... no beastality here!) and since Talbain was rich Cammy never had to worry about starving to death again... though as a revenge Chun was legally allowed to kill their first born son when in wolf form.

Most amusing. I don't know if I could outwrite that story.

"no again my apoligizes for anyone i offend!!!!!"
Hungry Like the Wolf

Satoshi_Miwa
2490th Post

"This Story goes to 11....(TM Spinal Tap)" , posted Wed 31 Dec 20:10:post reply

Cause sometimes a fanfic needs the extra push that a normal story just can't give. But this one, this one you can turn up to 11 and give it that extra push or something...

So I give you, Dr. Baghead, the offical MmCafe BBS Board No Prize (Yeah, I swiped it from Marvel but they haven't used it for YEARS....) for excellence in the field of fanfic excellence.

D-V-D!

Separated at Birth?

[this message was edited by Satoshi_Miwa on Wed 31 Dec 20:16]

Juan
3706th Post

"Re(1):This Story goes to 11....(TM Spinal Tap" , posted Wed 31 Dec 20:24:post reply

D-V-D! D-V-D! D-V-D!
D-V-D! D-V-D! D-V-D!
D-V-D! D-V-D! D-V-D!
D-V-D! D-V-D! D-V-D!
D-V-D! D-V-D! D-V-D!
D-V-D! D-V-D! D-V-D!
D-V-D! D-V-D! D-V-D!
D-V-D! D-V-D! D-V-D!
D-V-D! D-V-D! D-V-D!
D-V-D! D-V-D! D-V-D!

EDIT: E-D-I-T!
quote:
D-V-D!

stfu

[this message was edited by Juan on Wed 31 Dec 20:27]

Ammadeau
629th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(2):This Story goes to 11....(TM Spinal Tap" , posted Wed 31 Dec 20:42post reply

Dr Baghead - I didn't think anyone could produce a fanfic revolving around two characters with with all the character development of storm troopers, but you proved me wrong. I salute you!

Now I don't have to bother with my Darkstalkers/Street Fighter/Hogan's Heroes fusion fic.

Satoshi_Miwa
2491th Post

"Re(3):This Story goes to 11....(TM Spinal Tap" , posted Wed 31 Dec 21:16post reply

quote:
Dr Baghead - I didn't think anyone could produce a fanfic revolving around two characters with with all the character development of storm troopers, but you proved me wrong. I salute you!

Now I don't have to bother with my Darkstalkers/Street Fighter/Hogan's Heroes fusion fic.

Awwwwww...I was so looking forward to that. I could see it now...

Dan meets his Guardian Angel, who's Colonel Clink! (Orginal came in the form of Issan Newton, but since Dan is THE MAN he respects Clink more).

And then Dan could tell Clink that Kitcsh(sp?) hid a radio in a coffee pot. And then Dan could go with Morrigan to an Energy convention and beat up clean energy users Gallon and Cammy! And order room service!

(Yes, I know it sounds like a Simpsons ep...But I assure the idea contains at least 1% new fic parts. Honest)

D-V-D!

Separated at Birth?

Ammadeau
633th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(4):This Story goes to 11....(TM Spinal Tap" , posted Wed 31 Dec 22:09post reply

No, no, no. That would be just plain silly.

Talbain would be Hogan (shouting 'TALBAIN!' instead of 'HOGAN!' of course), mister psycho-crusher himself would play the genial Col Clink with Cammy as Shultz. Though instead of fooling her with some very obvious ploy, the captured darkstalkers freaks would only wait for Cammy to get a wedgie and sneak past while she adjusts herself. Occasionally though they yank on her ponytails and run the other way just to mix things up a bit.

I'd say more, but it would probably be X rated.

Radish
1986th Post

"Re(5):This Story goes to 11....(TM Spinal Tap" , posted Wed 31 Dec 22:27post reply

quote:
No, no, no. That would be just plain silly.

Talbain would be Hogan (shouting 'TALBAIN!' instead of 'HOGAN!' of course), mister psycho-crusher himself would play the genial Col Clink with Cammy as Shultz. Though instead of fooling her with some very obvious ploy, the captured darkstalkers freaks would only wait for Cammy to get a wedgie and sneak past while she adjusts herself. Occasionally though they yank on her ponytails and run the other way just to mix things up a bit.

I'd say more, but it would probably be X rated.

Bison could be Major Hochstetter!!

Satoshi_Miwa
2494th Post

"Re(6):This Story goes to 11....(TM Spinal Tap" , posted Wed 31 Dec 22:50:post reply

And then we can have some random Army Major come out and shout "TWO MAN FIRE TEAMS!"

Wait...Only 5-7 people know that joke...Sorry. Instead will just have an episdoe with Full Frontal Nudity..

D-V-D!

EDIT- D-V-D! D-V-D! D-V-D!

Separated at Birth?

[this message was edited by Satoshi_Miwa on Wed 31 Dec 22:51]

Juan
3706th Post

"Re(7):This Story goes to 11....(TM Spinal Tap" , posted Wed 31 Dec 22:55post reply

Here is my entry:

Cammy breaks Talbain's DVD player.

D-V-D! D-V-D! D-V-D!
D-V-D! D-V-D! D-V-D!
D-V-D! D-V-D! D-V-D!

quote:

stfu

Satoshi_Miwa
2494th Post

"Re(8):This Story goes to 11....(TM Spinal Tap" , posted Wed 31 Dec 23:02post reply

quote:
Here is my entry:

Now she has to Strip!

D-V-D! D-V-D! D-V-D!
D-V-D! D-V-D! D-V-D!
D-V-D! D-V-D! D-V-D!

quote:

Separated at Birth?

talbaineric
5702th Post

"Re(8):This Story goes to 11....(TM Spinal Tap" , posted Wed 31 Dec 23:17post reply

quote:
Here is my entry:

D-V-D! D-V-D! D-V-D!
D-V-D! D-V-D! D-V-D!
D-V-D! D-V-D! D-V-D!

Seriously,this would make a good fanfic. Someone get to work on it! Now!

iggy
2399th Post

"Re(1):BeSt StOrY eVeR!1!!!!!!!!11!!!1!1" , posted Thu 1 Jan 04:05post reply

Baghead : I have to update my awards post right now!