[an error occurred while processing this directive] Saint Seiya Episode G... - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Lord Dragon
645th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Saint Seiya Episode G..." , posted Sun 28 Dec 09:19post reply

Hi there... This thread is a special thread to discuss about Episode G... I would like to give this message to Naruto-Kun

Hi there Naruto-San... I am sorry because I didn't reply to your mail, but I've tried to reply alot of times but the messages returns to me I don't know why! even though the address is right, well it seems hotmail is acting weird!! So I see you got Episode G!! That's cool!! I really wish if you can give us some information about this comic because I really have alot of questions about the story-line and characters, I only know a little but I would like to know more because they don't have an englsih version for the comics, well from what you said on the mail so Kuramada is working on it just as I said! Hehe I knew I wasn't wrong :D well as some people said the drawing isn't bad but they doesn't have the same look as in the anime but it's not really a big deal... Well thanks alot and Merry Christmass to you too... Thanks alot and hope to see you again..

Replies:

Olivier Hagué
184th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):Saint Seiya Episode G..." , posted Sun 28 Dec 13:39post reply

quote:
I really wish if you can give us some information about this comic
It's terrible.

NARUTO
2018th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(2):Saint Seiya Episode G..." , posted Mon 29 Dec 06:05post reply

quote:
It's terrible.

what did you mean by that Mr Hagué?? ^^

well Lord Dragon that's it I got the 2 first volumes and the 3rd one should be out in February.
If you got any question go on I'll try to answer as best as I can. and Yes Kuramada is on it, he's name is on the cover but I think that is more a "supervisor" of the serie that really working an it at full time.

iggy
2378th Post

"Re(3):Saint Seiya Episode G..." , posted Mon 29 Dec 06:34post reply

quote:
what did you mean by that Mr Hagué??

You didn't read that last 2 or 3 threads about it, did you?

Lord Dragon
646th Post

"Some questions" , posted Mon 29 Dec 21:24post reply

well Lord Dragon that's it I got the 2 first volumes and the 3rd one should be out in February.
If you got any question go on I'll try to answer as best as I can. and Yes Kuramada is on it, he's name is on the cover but I think that is more a "supervisor" of the serie that really working an it at full time.

Thanks man... Well of course I have some questions!!

As I know the story starts with Saga (The Pope) when he tries to kill Athena but Aioros stops him, is it the same conversation between the two as in the anime!! did you notice anything special!

Is there any new characters!! As far as I know there are some, the little girl who follows Aioria I think her name is (Lithos) what's her story! Also there is someone with the name Ponthos!! Who is this guy!! Evil or good!? then we have someone who have a scar on his right eye...

I wish if you just can give me a simple summary about the first and second volume! Thanks and hope to see you again...

Olivier Hagué
187th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):Some questions" , posted Mon 29 Dec 21:55:post reply

quote:
As I know the story starts with Saga (The Pope) when he tries to kill Athena but Aioros stops him, is it the same conversation between the two as in the anime!!
No.
quote:
did you notice anything special!
Yeah, the dialogues turned into pedantic crap. Aiolos just got out of the shower (I'm sure he has a shower in his temple) as a vomit-inducing attempt at yaoi fanservice.
quote:
Is there any new characters!!
Yeah, the Titans. Also, everybody else, as they have nothing to do with their "Saint Seiya" counterparts.
quote:
As far as I know there are some, the little girl who follows Aioria I think her name is (Lithos) what's her story!
She was a boy when she first appeared, and was first a lot taller, then a lot smaller than she is now.
Also, she goes shopping for Aiolia.
It's quite fascinating.
quote:
Also there is someone with the name Ponthos!! Who is this guy!! Evil or good!?
He's a Titan. Presumably evil, but then again, he obviously didn't do anything bad enough for it to be remembered seven years later, so...
quote:
then we have someone who have a scar on his right eye...
He was the one who used to go shopping for Aiolia before Litos appeared. Human drama.

[this message was edited by Olivier Hagué on Mon 29 Dec 21:57]

NARUTO
2021th Post

"Re(2):Some questions" , posted Tue 30 Dec 11:05post reply

Mr Hagué, c'est pas genil de me voler mes reponse!!! ^^

Well it seems that MR Olivier have given an answer to most part of your question, so...

As for the summery, the manga starts in USA when Aiolia is send they for "trouble shooting" in a nuclear factory. The rest in in most part the life of the saint and other in the Sanctuary and the Story of Cronos (the evil boss) you'll learn that Cronos son of Uranos have killed his father with his weapon the "Gigas Drepanon" and this weapon is keep in the senctuary, that why he send tha Titan to get it back...

Hyperion seems to be the 1st one who tries and fight with Aiolia, (you'll see Kamu from Aquarius that fight agaisnt really week force of Cronos). you'll learn that Cronos is Zeus father, and Titan doesn't wear Armor but something called "Soma" ( year my week japanese doesn't help me...).

the battle between Aiolia and Hyperion is in some way a Drawn match, and the last things you'll see in Aiolia going in Tibet to seek Moo, for is armor of course...

If I can I'll try to scan you the cover soon.

Lord Dragon
647th Post

"Thanks" , posted Thu 1 Jan 06:11post reply

quote:
Yeah, the Titans. Also, everybody else, as they have nothing to do with their "Saint Seiya" counterparts.

Who is the mastermind! Chronos!!?

quote:
She was a boy when she first appeared, and was first a lot taller, then a lot smaller than she is now.
Also, she goes shopping for Aiolia.
It's quite fascinating.

I couldn't understand this well sorry, now what should I call Lithos! A male or a female...

Thanks anyway Hague-San

quote:
As for the summery, the manga starts in USA when Aiolia is send they for "trouble shooting" in a nuclear factory. The rest in in most part the life of the saint and other in the Sanctuary and the Story of Cronos (the evil boss) you'll learn that Cronos son of Uranos have killed his father with his weapon the "Gigas Drepanon" and this weapon is keep in the senctuary, that why he send tha Titan to get it back...

Hyperion seems to be the 1st one who tries and fight with Aiolia, (you'll see Kamu from Aquarius that fight agaisnt really week force of Cronos). you'll learn that Cronos is Zeus father, and Titan doesn't wear Armor but something called "Soma" ( year my week japanese doesn't help me...).

the battle between Aiolia and Hyperion is in some way a Drawn match, and the last things you'll see in Aiolia going in Tibet to seek Moo, for is armor of course...

Now I knew about the forbidden weapon, but anyway do The Pope (Saga) or whoever knows anything about this weapon, I mean did they notice that the weapon is in their Sanctuary... Well as for Chronos and Uranus I already read about them alot of times ^^ As for their armors the "Soma" I really heard about it before thanks to one of my friends, and he said it might be stronger than the Gold Cloths, is it right!!?

I have a question about Hyperion!! Is he the real Hyperion from the mythology or it's just the same name!! As I heard, Hyperion is way superior to Aioria and he is no match for him!

Well Aioria want to go to Tibet, to get the Gold Cloth, right! But what I need to know it's the first time Aioria get the Gold Cloths or he already have a Gold Cloth but he want to go there so Mu can repair the Cloth!

I have a question about Dokho! Is he outta there in this comic, I saw some pics of that guy in his young form!! How this happened, I need an explanation for this if it's possible ^^

Anyway thanks alot Naruto-San for the summary, as for the covers I already got some covers so no need to bother yourself... I would like to read the summary of the next chapters when you are ready ;)

NARUTO
2026th Post

"Re(1):Thanks" , posted Thu 1 Jan 07:44post reply

quote:
Who is the mastermind! Chronos!!?

So far it seems so, it seems that he's the one who have given the gold knife the pope use to kill athena...

quote:

As for their armors the "Soma" I really heard about it before thanks to one of my friends, and he said it might be stronger than the Gold Cloths, is it right!!?

It seems so since it take ages to Aiolia to break a little hole in it ...
quote:

I have a question about Hyperion!! Is he the real Hyperion from the mythology or it's just the same name!! As I heard, Hyperion is way superior to Aioria and he is no match for him!

Well since I didn't know the real hyperion I can't say anything, except that his much powerfull than Aiolia, who "wins" with a cheap trick more than with true power...
quote:

Well Aioria want to go to Tibet, to get the Gold Cloth, right! But what I need to know it's the first time Aioria get the Gold Cloths or he already have a Gold Cloth but he want to go there so Mu can repair the Cloth!

Just to repair it..

quote:

I have a question about Dokho! Is he outta there in this comic, I saw some pics of that guy in his young form!! How this happened, I need an explanation for this if it's possible ^^

the 2nd volume start with a flashback where Dokko and Sion seems to fight Hades ghost (not sure of that...) and then go back to the story.
quote:

Anyway thanks alot Naruto-San for the summary, as for the covers I already got some covers so no need to bother yourself... I would like to read the summary of the next chapters when you are ready ;)

your welcome!

Lord Dragon
648th Post

"More..." , posted Thu 1 Jan 09:47post reply

quote:
So far it seems so, it seems that he's the one who have given the gold knife the pope use to kill athena...

I am not sure about that but some people said it was Hades who gived the Gold Knife to Saga (The Pope) to kill Athena, but I am wondering how he gived him the knife n_n; well it seems in Episode G it was Chorons, though...

quote:
Just to repair it..

From that I can say Aioria was already a Gold Saint on that time, is there any story on how he got the Gold Cloth for the firt time!! or from the first chapter he already got his Gold Cloth!!?

Excuse me if I asked much but as I said before, take your time and answer whenever you like to ;) see ya around man...

NARUTO
2031th Post

"Re(1):More..." , posted Fri 2 Jan 11:40post reply

quote:

From that I can say Aioria was already a Gold Saint on that time, is there any story on how he got the Gold Cloth for the firt time!! or from the first chapter he already got his Gold Cloth!!?

Excuse me if I asked much but as I said before, take your time and answer whenever you like to ;) see ya around man...

Not yet, so his already a Saint so...maybe later a flashback will show it, who knows..

NARUTO
2032th Post

"Re(1):More..." , posted Fri 2 Jan 11:40post reply

quote:

Not yet, so his already a Saint so...maybe later a flashback will show it, who knows..