[an error occurred while processing this directive] Poll: KOF anime or GGXX anime? - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Treepull Aitch
271th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Copper Customer

"Poll: KOF anime or GGXX anime?" , posted Sun 12 Oct 09:19post reply

This is a fanboy-ish evening for me, fuelled by an afternoon of SVC.

So.

Imagine an evening in some braver, newer world when you come home from work, and KOF: Orochi is on Channel 5. Concurrently, GGXX Reloaded plays on J-TV 23.

Which do you watch and which do you tape?

And Ryu said unto Kyo and unto Sol and even unto Cable No man may surpass me for I am the Alpha and Omega the Beginning and the End; I am the King of Fighters. - Ken 6:22

Replies:

Burning Kyo
1836th Post

Silver Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(1):Poll: KOF anime or GGXX anime?" , posted Sun 12 Oct 10:03post reply

quote:
This is a fanboy-ish evening for me, fuelled by an afternoon of SVC.
So.
Imagine an evening in some braver, newer world when you come home from work, and KOF: Orochi is on Channel 5. Concurrently, GGXX Reloaded plays on J-TV 23.

Which do you watch and which do you tape?

Hard to say ... but I think that I'll watch 'n record GGXX #Reload, because :

1. I'm currently in my GG phase

2. I think that GGXX #R has a more complex 'n a more interesting story than KOF:Orochi

鮮やかな世界は音も無く静かに闇に消えて行く

Krzyzewski Man
21th Post

New Customer

"Re(2):Poll: KOF anime or GGXX anime?" , posted Mon 13 Oct 08:19post reply

Definitely the GGXX anime. I think the characters are more interesting, and also more manageable, compared to the glut of KOFers. I really like the GGXX setting; it has immense potential for a possible show, and more than enough depth.
Also, after reading the atrocities of game fiction that are the KOF comics, I'm a little leery of any anime. That said, I'd still watch.

If God didn't want no cannibalism then
he wouldn'ta made no folks outta meat.
Disclaimer: Not actually named Krzyzewski. Also not cannibal.