[an error occurred while processing this directive] Azumanga Doujin Fighter - Trial Version - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Satoshi_Miwa
2384th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Azumanga Doujin Fighter - Trial Version" , posted Fri 10 Oct 10:26post reply

Gleaned from Canned Dogs, is a link to a Azumanga Fighter. In a trial version, so you can only play Osaka and Kagura but still fun. Could use some polish, as Zepy says, but I can see it being a good game down the road. The animation is especially nice...

I just hope they add in Yukari and Nyamo later. And Chiyo-chan's Otousan...

And i stole this news before you could, Exodus. So nyah...:)

Separated at Birth?

Replies:

exodus
1341th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(1):Azumanga Doujin Fighter - Trial Version" , posted Fri 10 Oct 11:10post reply

quote:

YOU'RE THE FIRST TO GO.

Satoshi_Miwa
2387th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(2):Azumanga Doujin Fighter - Trial Version" , posted Fri 10 Oct 12:33post reply

quote:

YOU'RE THE FIRST TO GO.

Pfft...Well since I don't run a news site I suppose I can let you offically steal it first. Honest, I won't tell anyone I did first...Really!!

Separated at Birth?

Phoenix
98th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(3):Azumanga Doujin Fighter - Trial Version" , posted Fri 10 Oct 12:36post reply

Awesome news! Is Kagura shooting armpit odor at Osaka? The most original move ever.

"My only enemy is myself...and my ex-girlfriend and..."

Ammadeau
495th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(1):Azumanga Doujin Fighter - Trial Version" , posted Sat 11 Oct 03:52post reply

The special effects look nice, but I didn't think the characters looked much like their namesakes. The graphics also looked oddly blurry, which was distracting. The overall gameplay is nice though.

It's much more fun to play Disgaea with characters all named after the stars of Azumanga, even if the idea of trusting Osaka with a bow is dangerous for both sides. :p

Undead Fred
963th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(1):Azumanga Doujin Fighter - Trial Version" , posted Sat 11 Oct 12:22post reply

quote:
Gleaned from Canned Dogs, is a link to a Azumanga Fighter. In a trial version, so you can only play Osaka and Kagura but still fun. Could use some polish, as Zepy says, but I can see it being a good game down the road. The animation is especially nice...

I just hope they add in Yukari and Nyamo later. And Chiyo-chan's Otousan...

I downloaded it last night, but it won't work. I got an error message that said "azfight.exe- Ordinal not found." Then the window itself said, "The ordinal 11 could not be located in the dynamic link library DSOUND.dll"

I assumed that meant it couldn't find my sound card? Same thing if I tried config.exe. Anyone else have this problem?

THAT'S DANNY. His hometown is New Orleans.

Fuchikoma
679th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(2):Azumanga Doujin Fighter - Trial Version" , posted Sun 12 Oct 03:13post reply

Looks fun... not as fun as the Azumanga Kart racing game though... I hope to get my hands on a full copy of that some day.