[an error occurred while processing this directive] Falcoon - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Rid Hershel
5511th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Falcoon" , posted Fri 10 Oct 07:27post reply

See for yourself. If babelfish isn't fooling me, is he closing until end of year?

match of the millennium!

Replies:

StickClick
95th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(1):Falcoon" , posted Fri 10 Oct 09:13post reply

Say it ain't so...

I wake up every morning and check his site...

Groove.
[ C l i c k. hp. ]

iggy
1849th Post

Silver Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(1):Falcoon" , posted Fri 10 Oct 09:43post reply

quote:
See for yourself. If babelfish isn't fooling me, is he closing until end of year?

At best, or beginning of next year. [HINT] he just got a job on which he's wanting to make his best [/HINT]

And last week's hint was : [HINT] Falcoon's art was featured on SNKP's fliers at the TGS[/HINT]
Aaah... Soka, Naruhodo.

Satoshi_Miwa
2383th Post

"Re(1):Falcoon" , posted Fri 10 Oct 10:17post reply

Ack, bad for me as a web surfer...But good for him, and hopefully this means we'll see more of his art in games...

Separated at Birth?

pointystick
1173th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(2):Falcoon" , posted Fri 10 Oct 10:22post reply

I hope this means he is working for SNK regular-like, that would be the best thing EVER.

Phoenix
97th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(3):Falcoon" , posted Fri 10 Oct 10:23post reply

quote:
I hope this means he is working for SNK regular-like, that would be the best thing EVER.

Hallelujah! Praise God- for great justice!

"My only enemy is myself...and my ex-girlfriend and..."

s-t-e
254th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(3):Falcoon" , posted Fri 10 Oct 10:48post reply

quote:

i hope not. his work is neat overall, but some of his fanart is like nona's (it makes me go "that's not <insert name>"). maybe he'll churn out better stuff when on the job, like faces with symmetrical front views, and ears that aren't big and floppy.

Hungrywolf
2419th Post

"Re(4):Falcoon" , posted Fri 10 Oct 15:21post reply

quote:

i hope not. his work is neat overall, but some of his fanart is like nona's (it makes me go "that's not <insert name>"). maybe he'll churn out better stuff when on the job, like faces with symmetrical front views, and ears that aren't big and floppy.

I've found most of his fanart to be great, myself. Oh well.

"no again my apoligizes for anyone i offend!!!!!"
Hungry Like the Wolf

s-t-e
255th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(5):Falcoon" , posted Fri 10 Oct 19:14post reply

quote:

don't get wrong, i like a lot of his fanart, but he draws an ugly mai shiranai, and a lot of his faces look like fish. i'd rather see a completely new project with original characters designed by him than a KOF with his art.

Treepull Aitch
270th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(6):Falcoon" , posted Sun 12 Oct 09:12post reply

quote:

don't get wrong, i like a lot of his fanart, but he draws an ugly mai shiranai, and a lot of his faces look like fish. i'd rather see a completely new project with original characters designed by him than a KOF with his art.

Point seconded. The facial features of his female characters tend to look similar (them harelips and oval faces)

Characters redesigns, though.......amazing, just amazing.

And Ryu said unto Kyo and unto Sol and even unto Cable No man may surpass me for I am the Alpha and Omega the Beginning and the End; I am the King of Fighters. - Ken 6:22