[an error occurred while processing this directive] Need some help regarding SNK ASTs - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Fygee
837th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Need some help regarding SNK ASTs" , posted Fri 3 Oct 05:03post reply

For some reason, a good chunk of my music magically disappeared from my hard drive, and I can't find my backup CD anywhere.

Does anyone here have the KOF '94-'96 ASTs, and Fatal Fury ASTs, or know of a site where I can download them?

Replies:

Oroch
286th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(1):Need some help regarding SNK ASTs" , posted Fri 3 Oct 08:21post reply

quote:
For some reason, a good chunk of my music magically disappeared from my hard drive, and I can't find my backup CD anywhere.

Does anyone here have the KOF '94-'96 ASTs, and Fatal Fury ASTs, or know of a site where I can download them?

ive got em on cd

yay for me!!

try kazaa, its got everything

yay for kazaa!!

Red-Stripe yay beer!!

ZENOSAIDO

Phoenix
83th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(1):Need some help regarding SNK ASTs" , posted Fri 3 Oct 08:23post reply

quote:

Can you email me at tenkencephas@yahoo.com.sg? I think I can help you out. Post here after you email me ok?

"My only enemy is myself...and my ex-girlfriend and..."

Shindekudasai
11th Post

New Customer

"Re(1):Need some help regarding SNK ASTs" , posted Fri 3 Oct 09:06post reply

quote:

I recently uploaded the Fatal Fury Special Image Album (parts 1 and 2) to the Orochinagi Hoard. If you're not already a member, jump over to www.orochinagi.com , sign up for an account, and click on the Hoard. I've got more albums to share so email me if you want something specific. (shindekudasai@msn.com)

Wither Blister Burn + Peel

RugalBernstein
4608th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Need some help regarding SNK ASTs" , posted Fri 3 Oct 19:51post reply

Well, Fygee, I'll try and drop you a line on ICQ soon... I could help, I guess.

Best site EVER: Link Here

Fygee
839th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(2):Need some help regarding SNK ASTs" , posted Fri 3 Oct 21:25post reply

Thanks for all your offers of help guys. :D

I'll grab what I can off of the Hoard at Orochinagi, and then contact you guys to fill in what they don't have. :)

TheBeast
1563th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(3):Need some help regarding SNK ASTs" , posted Sun 5 Oct 08:49post reply

quote:
Thanks for all your offers of help guys. :D

I'll grab what I can off of the Hoard at Orochinagi, and then contact you guys to fill in what they don't have. :)

Hi Fgyee...Do you have any problems downloading from Orchinagi.com? It seems that I had problems downloading them - there were missing links to the Free Public Servers
on FilePlanet, even though I have logged in.

Fygee
850th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(4):Need some help regarding SNK ASTs" , posted Sun 5 Oct 17:11post reply

I managed to get what I was missing from the KOF ASTs, but I've had problems with most of the other stuff.

My guess is they were either uploaded improperly, taken off, or I'm doing something wrong and not aware of it.

Luisinan
484th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(5):Need some help regarding SNK ASTs" , posted Tue 7 Oct 00:12post reply

Does anyone know where I can get the track listings for KOF 2001 OST? I got the tracks, but no names. Thanks much!

Bored? "160"

Fygee
853th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(6):Need some help regarding SNK ASTs" , posted Tue 7 Oct 00:47post reply

quote:
Does anyone know where I can get the track listings for KOF 2001 OST? I got the tracks, but no names. Thanks much!

There's a tracklisting on The Hoard mentioned above. I also have the tracklisting as well, but I don't feel like typing out the whole bit right now (fiddling with 3 different apps at once at the moment). If you can't find them there, I'll post it tommorow. :)

Luisinan
491th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(7):Need some help regarding SNK ASTs" , posted Wed 8 Oct 11:46post reply

quote:

There's a tracklisting on The Hoard mentioned above. I also have the tracklisting as well, but I don't feel like typing out the whole bit right now (fiddling with 3 different apps at once at the moment). If you can't find them there, I'll post it tommorow. :)

The tracklisting on the hoard is not available. That is, the link to the listing is dead/nonworking- I get redirected to the thread index. Do you have a working link? Otherwise I would greatly appreciate a track listing posted here. Thanks!

Bored? "160"