[an error occurred while processing this directive] Guilty Gear Isuka Gameplay Video - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Myst
24th Post

user profileedit/delete message

New Customer

"Guilty Gear Isuka Gameplay Video" , posted Tue 23 Sep 12:04:post reply

Just wondering if anyone has a Gamespot Complete membership.
They seem to have a gameplay video of Guilty Gear Isuka on their systems and I don't have Gamespot Complete.
If you have a membership, would you please let me know and pull it off for me?

Just incase anyone decides to check, IGN doesn't have it yet.
I check there right after seeing something on Gamespot because sometimes they have Gamespot's stuff up for free download or at least free stream.

I really have to move to Japan to play all of these games on release or public beta test.

Edit: The URL is
http://www.gamespot.com/arcade/action/guiltygearisuka/media.html

Thanks for reminding me about this part sabo10.

[this message was edited by Myst on Tue 23 Sep 12:14]

Replies:

sabo10
679th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(1):Guilty Gear Isuka Gameplay Video" , posted Tue 23 Sep 12:05post reply

So where's the video?

MESSATSU!

Welcone
Needless to say
Please give me the Jesus advent

OYashiroForever
506th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(1):Guilty Gear Isuka Gameplay Video" , posted Tue 23 Sep 15:18post reply

There's one on S-C.com right now as well if you're just desperately looking for footage.

"Only two things are infinite the universe and human stupidity and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your denial is beneath you and thanks to the use of hallucinogenic drugs I see through you."

Myst
24th Post

New Customer

"Re(2):Guilty Gear Isuka Gameplay Video" , posted Tue 23 Sep 15:36post reply

quote:
There's one on S-C.com right now as well if you're just desperately looking for footage.

Thanks for the link. I would have never thought to check there.

And, yes, I was desperately looking for footage, I wanted to see what the game was like.

If anyone can still get the copy that Gamespot has, that would be great, since it might be different.

Also, for those who have played it, how do you exactly switch layers in the game?

OYashiroForever
508th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(3):Guilty Gear Isuka Gameplay Video" , posted Tue 23 Sep 15:45post reply

quote:
Also, for those who have played it, how do you exactly switch layers in the game?

Haven't played it, but if memory serves, you hit two buttons at the same time (the new button + one of the others). Try to hunt down Chupiler's Beta Test thread... had a ton of info.

"Only two things are infinite the universe and human stupidity and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your denial is beneath you and thanks to the use of hallucinogenic drugs I see through you."

Bootation
283th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(4):Guilty Gear Isuka Gameplay Video" , posted Tue 23 Sep 17:06post reply

quote:
Haven't played it, but if memory serves, you hit two buttons at the same time (the new button + one of the others). Try to hunt down Chupiler's Beta Test thread... had a ton of info.

I saw the video. Looks crazy are there gonna be teams on it? if so can u inclict damage on the other guy? 4 player right? i wish u could change planes like tekken. just tap up lightly.

This game looks sweet

Essence-Absorbing Stance!

Myst
25th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(5):Guilty Gear Isuka Gameplay Video" , posted Tue 23 Sep 17:47post reply

quote:

I saw that one. To my memory, it didn't say anything about the layer switching. I'll check again just to make sure though.

quote:

I saw the video. Looks crazy are there gonna be teams on it? if so can u inclict damage on the other guy? 4 player right? i wish u could change planes like tekken. just tap up lightly.

This game looks sweet

Yes there are teams. Chupiler's beta test thread had all of the team orders. These are the ones I can remember.

1 vs. 1 vs. 1 vs. 1
2 vs. 1
2 vs. 2

And for the changing planes thing, that's what I was asking about. There are 2 layers (layers=planes) which you can jump back and forth in between. The movie showed it. I remember Sol switching back and forth so constantly that I though he was dancing or something.

I'll hunt down Chupiler's post and find out the rest.

Thanks everyone.

Still looking for the Gamespot version, just to see if it's different.

Myst
26th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(6):Guilty Gear Isuka Gameplay Video" , posted Tue 23 Sep 17:56post reply

quote:

I'll hunt down Chupiler's post and find out the rest.

On reply to myself, here is Chupiler's Beta Test Thread.