[an error occurred while processing this directive] random Disgaea US language question - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Mosquiton
881th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"random Disgaea US language question" , posted Thu 4 Sep 06:35post reply

So, I'm really busy lately but I found a few hours to at least start a game of Disgaea... and there's something a little strange about the voices.

It seems like no matter which language option I choose... the battle voices are randomly in Japanese or English. I'm sure had them both mixed into the same battle. One minute it's "Ikuzo!" the next minute it's Etna yelling "Punk!" Now, maybe this is actually the ideal setup... but is this kind of strange?

/ / /

Replies:

jiji
45th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Rare Customer

"Re(1):random Disgaea US language question" , posted Thu 4 Sep 06:41post reply

Yup, that's the way it is, and it's a bit odd, but it works. All of the non-unique female characters seem to still have their Japanese voices, while story characters and most male characters are in English. I certainly don't mind - the English battle voices seem to be some of the best-dubbed lines in the game.

Dood!#% :D