[an error occurred while processing this directive] Cheap Afterburner kits anywhere? - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Kikkoken
428th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Gold Customer

"Cheap Afterburner kits anywhere?" , posted Fri 22 Aug 13:37post reply

Does any member of the Café know where to find a reliable e-shop where I can buy the Afterburner kit for the GBA? I've tried Liksang, but it costs me 9 euros for the shipping to France. I thought there would be a drop in prices now the GBA SP has settled, but it seems to stick to a steady 28 euros everywhere.
Thanks for any help.

Particular sign: KOF EX2 addicted.

Replies:

Radish
1566th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(1):Cheap Afterburner kits anywhere?" , posted Fri 22 Aug 13:45post reply

quote:
Does any member of the Café know where to find a reliable e-shop where I can buy the Afterburner kit for the GBA? I've tried Liksang, but it costs me 9 euros for the shipping to France. I thought there would be a drop in prices now the GBA SP has settled, but it seems to stick to a steady 28 euros everywhere.
Thanks for any help.

Does Triton labs ship internationally?

BTW, the GBASP really made the afterburner obsolute. I Afterburnered my GBA and still got the SP which is an indefinetely better system.