[an error occurred while processing this directive] Galford+Benimaru=Related? - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Bootation
276th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Copper Customer

"Galford+Benimaru=Related?" , posted Thu 21 Aug 13:12post reply

I told my friend that his favorite samurai shodown character galford is the great grandaddy of benimaru. I know i heard it from somewhere. Does anyone have any extensive links to canon of the SNK universe etc. Thanks.

Essence-Absorbing Stance!

Replies:

Iron D
2287th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Galford+Benimaru=Related?" , posted Thu 21 Aug 13:14post reply

No. I'm related.

C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

Iron D-itude fact 1: Iron D is part of his school's newspaper staff.

Iron D-itude fact 2: Iron D is less than 2 weeks from the splendor of Soul Calibur 2.

pointystick
1134th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(2):Galford+Benimaru=Related?" , posted Thu 21 Aug 13:30post reply

Well, Galford is an American (as in, both parents American, I think), and Benimaru is full blood Japanese, I think. I don't see how that is possible.

RugalBernstein
4426th Post

"Re(3):Galford+Benimaru=Related?" , posted Thu 21 Aug 13:41:post reply

quote:
Well, Galford is an American (as in, both parents American, I think), and Benimaru is full blood Japanese, I think. I don't see how that is possible.

Benimaru IS half Japanese, but there's no reason to assume he'd be related to Galford... especially considering Galford has it for Nakoruru, who's an Ainu.

Edit: Ha ha ha, brain shut-down.. :D Thanks, D.

Best site EVER: Link Here

[this message was edited by RugalBernstein on Thu 21 Aug 13:46]

Sano
201th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(3):Galford+Benimaru=Related?" , posted Thu 21 Aug 13:42post reply

Galford tries to get Nakaruru's draws and fails. Benimaru tries to get every girl's draws (there's an argument he's trying to get men's draws too) and fails. Coincidence?

Iron D
2288th Post

"Re(4):Galford+Benimaru=Related?" , posted Thu 21 Aug 13:44post reply

quote:

Benimaru IS half Japanese, but there's no reason to assume he'd be related to Benimaru...

????

Iron D-itude fact 1: Iron D is part of his school's newspaper staff.

Iron D-itude fact 2: Iron D is less than 2 weeks from the splendor of Soul Calibur 2.

Gen
1928th Post

Gold Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(1):Galford+Benimaru=Related?" , posted Thu 21 Aug 15:03post reply

quote:
I told my friend that his favorite samurai shodown character galford is the great grandaddy of benimaru. I know i heard it from somewhere. Does anyone have any extensive links to canon of the SNK universe etc. Thanks.

That's the first time I heard that. I haven't seen a good compete SNK story guide in English. I'd have made one by now but I don't have the web space. I read same as Rugal said, Beni is 1/2 Japanese.

You know there is a big theme here with Beni's family. Galford is his grandfather... Shermie is his sister. Kuniharu Nikaido is the new KOF character. The fans want Beni to have a relative so bad.