[an error occurred while processing this directive] Demitiri's ending and all boss MB's (hi-res) - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Cain Highwind
245th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Frequent Customer

"Demitiri's ending and all boss MB's (hi-res)" , posted Thu 21 Aug 09:00post reply

Neo-Jedi has taken some SWEET images of Demitri's MB's (currently except Red Arremer) and he also put Demitri's Ending up as well as other small misc shots.

I never though Athena could look so sexy ^_^

http://neo-chaos.org/forums/index.php? act=ST&f=3&t=37&s=23c4731bb4f286731fd26f94139dade9

Replies:

S-T-E
242th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(1):Demitiri's ending and all boss MB's (hi" , posted Thu 21 Aug 10:05post reply

haha, MBed Demitri mimmicks Morrigan's stance and design, i likes! thanks for the link. and am i the only one that thinks the story to this game is flat out retarded? c'mon, Demitri attacking God(or whoever) while watching...Doraemon?? that's just silly

Ishmael
842th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(2):Demitiri's ending and all boss MB's (hi" , posted Thu 21 Aug 10:35post reply

quote:
haha, MBed Demitri mimmicks Morrigan's stance and design, i likes! thanks for the link. and am i the only one that thinks the story to this game is flat out retarded? c'mon, Demitri attacking God(or whoever) while watching...Doraemon?? that's just silly

Considering SvC features Demitri fighting Mars People you might be asking a bit much of the game to have a coherent storyline. But, hey, the story doesn't have a single clone in it so that's one thing in it's favor.

Rid Hershel
5372th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Demitiri's ending and all boss MB's (hi" , posted Thu 21 Aug 10:55post reply

Zero looks like Ciel (same shoes and overall design).

talbaineric
5381th Post

"Re(2):Demitiri's ending and all boss MB's (hi" , posted Thu 21 Aug 12:23post reply

Awesome awesome!

Heh.....

Demitri:"I smell a sweet odor"
Ken: "Huh? You mean Eliza?"

*LOL*

Athena looks beautiful in that screen.

TALBAINANDCAMMY.COM! Celebrating 3 years of T&C Fanship.

BlackNinjaVinny
583th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(3):Demitiri's ending and all boss MB's (hi" , posted Thu 21 Aug 14:23post reply

Nice pictures. Has a rom already been made of this game? I was megapissed when Little Tokyo's arcade didn't have this in :( They get all the new SNK stuff as soon as it comes out usually. Two or three KoF 2002 machines and no SNK vs. Capcom.

Mosquiton
869th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(2):Demitiri's ending and all boss MB's (hi" , posted Thu 21 Aug 14:38post reply

quote:

If by 'retarded' you mean 'flat out rad', then yes. It's dead on totally retarded.

/ / /

Gen
1927th Post

Gold Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(1):Demitiri's ending and all boss MB's (hi" , posted Thu 21 Aug 14:47post reply

quote:
Neo-Jedi has taken some SWEET images of Demitri's MB's (currently except Red Arremer) and he also put Demitri's Ending up as well as other small misc shots.

I never though Athena could look so sexy ^_^

http://neo-chaos.org/forums/index.php? act=ST&f=3&t=37&s=23c4731bb4f286731fd26f94139dade9

Thanks!

Amakusa
288th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(1):Demitiri's ending and all boss MB's (hi" , posted Thu 21 Aug 18:13post reply

I kind of wonder what animals everyone else turns into.

I found Kagami's sword in a junk yard.
I will rule the world and find that truly good cup of coffee.
"Dink-a-dink-a-dink-a-do."

threesixtee
559th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(2):Demitiri's ending and all boss MB's (hi" , posted Thu 21 Aug 18:37post reply

MS. X!!

kyo looks too much like cosplayer kyoko in his win picture.

cool, god is an anime fan.

for great justice.

Hungrywolf
2244th Post

"Re(3):Demitiri's ending and all boss MB's (hi" , posted Thu 21 Aug 18:54post reply

quote:

of course He is.

"You're good baby I'll give you that.....but me? I'm magic!"
-Bullseye Daredevil movie
Hungry Like the Wolf

Burning Ranger
439th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(1):Demitiri's ending and all boss MB's (hi" , posted Thu 21 Aug 19:40post reply

Wow... MB Demitri is tall... her neck looks long too...

Advanced Cyborg E. Branger AKA Burning Ranger

"Never underestimate the predictabilty of stupidity." -Vinnie Jones from SNATCH

Sensenic
722th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(3):Demitiri's ending and all boss MB's (hi" , posted Fri 22 Aug 12:28post reply

quote:
I kind of wonder what animals everyone else turns into.

MS. X!!

kyo looks too much like cosplayer kyoko in his win picture.

I agree with all those.

The plot is DEFINITELY parodic, it rocks!

It's impressive how much that neojedi has been playing the game. Does he pay every time, or he has some kind of "unlimited" access to the machine?

Rincewind: Hello! Anyone out there?!

Not only he is a communist. He's a Nazi too! XD
-From the French movie Le train de la vie (The train of life)-

Cain Highwind
247th Post

Frequent Customer

"More shots-Athena Win art and "Animal 'tri"" , posted Fri 22 Aug 12:44post reply

Don't know if you guys already noticed, but the pics are all organized now, with a couple new ones

http://neo-chaos.org/pics.html

One of them being Athena's Win art, and another being "Animal Demitri" a move where like the MB, can actually transform the charactes into Animals.

Bravo SNK!