[an error occurred while processing this directive] updates at Playmore - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

iggy
1492th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Executive Member

"updates at Playmore" , posted Thu 21 Aug 02:55:post reply

first, the pics of Masupi and Zero, nothing great, but Zero is nice (and Masupi was hard to screw).
Then, problems ahead : most of the next releases of Playmore are delayed.
SvC MVS : 11th of december
Metaslug advance : sometime in winter
KOF 2001 PS2 : 23rd of october

「あ!そっかぁ!さっきのセリフさ、ナンパやったのな。」
「違う!!違う!!違う!!」

[this message was edited by iggy on Thu 21 Aug 04:31]

Replies:

Fygee
767th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(1):updates at Playmore" , posted Thu 21 Aug 07:29post reply

God dammit, that means I'm not going to be able to play SvC until December. :\ I can't wait another 4 months! Is the AES version still on for October?

Mr. Mars looks surprisingly small. o_O And its a mighty shame that Zero's face is hidden.

Something kind of strange. They added Violent Ken to the Engrish section, yet they call him Viorent Ken. Yet he's still the proper Violent Ken on the Jap section. Someone must've been smoking something. ;)

Luisinan
405th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(2):updates at Playmore" , posted Thu 21 Aug 08:06post reply

quote:
God dammit, that means I'm not going to be able to play SvC until December. :\ I can't wait another 4 months! Is the AES version still on for October?

Mr. Mars looks surprisingly small. o_O And its a mighty shame that Zero's face is hidden.

Something kind of strange. They added Violent Ken to the Engrish section, yet they call him Viorent Ken. Yet he's still the proper Violent Ken on the Jap section. Someone must've been smoking something. ;)

Is the Mars Person holding a microphone (like conducting an interview) or is it a green lollipop or is that some new fangled ray gun?

Funny picture of Mars Person but I like it. Zero looks good but it is a shame that his face is covered.

Bored? "160"

Cain Highwind
244th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(3):updates at Playmore" , posted Thu 21 Aug 08:25post reply

Zero looks sweet. Though I KNEW Nona was going to give him long scarf-like hair I just KNEW it.

Gen
1931th Post

Gold Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(3):updates at Playmore" , posted Thu 21 Aug 18:27post reply

quote:

Is the Mars Person holding a microphone (like conducting an interview) or is it a green lollipop or is that some new fangled ray gun?

Funny picture of Mars Person but I like it. Zero looks good but it is a shame that his face is covered.

It's a ray-gun.