[an error occurred while processing this directive] Zombie infection simulator v2 - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Juan
3394th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Zombie infection simulator v2" , posted Wed 20 Aug 11:56post reply

Zombies

Replies:

Juke Joint Jezebel
2185th Post

"Re(1):Zombie infection simulator v2" , posted Wed 20 Aug 12:02post reply

If a human sees another panicked human, it starts panicking as well.

Juan
3395th Post

"Re(2):Zombie infection simulator v2" , posted Wed 20 Aug 12:06post reply

In one of my refreshes there was this single dot that battled his way out for about 10 minutes before he became a zombie. What a trooper, he was probably a member of S.T.A.R.S.

quote:
If a human sees another panicked human, it starts panicking as well.

sabo10
608th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(2):Zombie infection simulator v2" , posted Wed 20 Aug 12:09post reply

What's going on (ry

Welcone
Needless to say
Please give me the Jesus advent

Juke Joint Jezebel
2186th Post

"Re(3):Zombie infection simulator v2" , posted Wed 20 Aug 12:12post reply

i've been watching this small group dodge zombies for the past five minutes. one of them ran into the streets and got eaten. his friend went after him and soon shared the same fate. the third one ran off into a crowd of humans. coward

Ishmael
841th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(4):Zombie infection simulator v2" , posted Wed 20 Aug 12:35post reply

This is oddly fascinating to watch. From this simulator I've already learned that you shouldn't try to hide in a narrow corridor during a zombie invasion because the zombies will inevitably pin you in on both sides.

Juan
3396th Post

"Re(5):Zombie infection simulator v2" , posted Wed 20 Aug 12:37post reply

Link Here

quote:
This is oddly fascinating to watch. From this simulator I've already learned that you shouldn't try to hide in a narrow corridor during a zombie invasion because the zombies will inevitably pin you in on both sides.

Time Mage
1590th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(5):Zombie infection simulator v2" , posted Wed 20 Aug 12:49post reply

quote:

This teaches important lessons for real life. The day zombies will come, only a few chosen ones will be prepared. And we are one of them.

*looks at JJJ*
...PANIC!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
*starts running*

Sensenic
719th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(5):Zombie infection simulator v2" , posted Wed 20 Aug 14:09post reply

Impressive!
quote:

Why? You only need a shotgun with enough ammo, wait for them to come close, point to their head and shoot

Anyway, it misses, though, the option for panicking humans to run away from the city (with a helicopter or similar ). They're trapped in there, so the final result is unavoidable. It's unrealistic.

They're doomed, poor harmless purple humans.

Rincewind: Hello! Anyone out there?!

Not only he is a communist. He's a Nazi too! XD
-From the French movie Le train de la vie (The train of life)-

pointystick
1131th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(6):Zombie infection simulator v2" , posted Wed 20 Aug 16:39:post reply

Interesting. In the first simulation I ran, the last human left alive stayed alive for some time in an area heavily populated with zombies.

There are two oddities I see, why do no humans try to kill the zombies? Also, why do the zombies congregate in groups? The descriptions of zombie behavior say they should just wander at random.

[this message was edited by pointystick on Wed 20 Aug 16:41]

Undead Fred
821th Post

"Re(6):Zombie infection simulator v2" , posted Wed 20 Aug 16:47post reply

quote:
Anyway, it misses, though, the option for panicking humans to run away from the city (with a helicopter or similar ). They're trapped in there, so the final result is unavoidable. It's unrealistic.

They're doomed, poor harmless purple humans.

Nah, some people in my city were smart. They closed themselves off from the rest of the city in a building or something and they stayed safe.
Check it out!

Oh boy! It's summertime!

Undead Fred
822th Post

"Re(7):Zombie infection simulator v2" , posted Wed 20 Aug 16:52post reply

quote:
Interesting. In the first simulation I ran, the last human left alive stayed alive for some time in an area heavily populated with zombies.

There are two oddities I see, why do no humans try to kill the zombies? Also, why do the zombies congregate in groups? The descriptions of zombie behavior say they should just wander at random.

Nah, they wander in herds. That's how they kill people- they outnumber them and gang up on them. The only things I thought they were missing was humans killing zombies, and humans running faster when zombies were close, and walking when they were not (you know, they need to rest SOMETIME...).

Oh boy! It's summertime!