[an error occurred while processing this directive] SNK: SNK vs Capcom Chaos the drink - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Gen
1916th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Gold Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"SNK: SNK vs Capcom Chaos the drink" , posted Mon 18 Aug 01:17:post reply

http://dengeki.gaiax.com/home/neogeo

Just a little picture, don't know if it's an actual product or if there's any more info on it.

[this message was edited by Gen on Mon 18 Aug 01:30]

Replies:

Holiday
1938th Post

"Re(1):SNK: SNK vs Capcom Chaos the drink" , posted Mon 18 Aug 02:19post reply

Funny! Reminds me of that pic of the Onegai Twins drink I saw last week.
Who tastes better? Mizuho, Karen, Miina, Ichigo...
Ichigo probably tastes of strawberry :)

Ahem, back to the topic...
I'm guessing it's some supercharged coffee flavour, or some overly sweet energy drink.

Come on, lets think of some Engrish catchphrase for this fine product, like:

SNKvsCapcom the Drink: It's taste CHAOS

Anime and manga: the cute path to financial ruin

Dash no Chris
154th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):SNK: SNK vs Capcom Chaos the drink" , posted Tue 19 Aug 18:28post reply

quote:
Come on, lets think of some Engrish catchphrase for this fine product, like:

SNKvsCapcom the Drink: It's taste CHAOS

Not a Drink. Beverage!!

--Chris

Grave
578th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(3):SNK: SNK vs Capcom Chaos the drink" , posted Tue 19 Aug 18:51post reply

quote:
Not a Drink. Beverage!!

Hah, brilliant. BTW, sorry I missed you at Otakon. If I had thought I could pick you out, I would have said something... though, I hear you look like Elvis, unfortunately I didn't see anyone who fit the bill. I was going to ask ahead of time if your company could have got X Japan's The Last Live on DVD, but I'm glad I forgot... I didn't need to waste any more money than I did there.

Back to the subject at hand... I'm increasingly curious as to what's lurking inside that bottle.

Dash no Chris
155th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(4):SNK: SNK vs Capcom Chaos the drink" , posted Tue 19 Aug 20:59post reply

quote:
BTW, sorry I missed you at Otakon. If I had thought I could pick you out, I would have said something... though, I hear you look like Elvis, unfortunately I didn't see anyone who fit the bill.

Yep, that's me -- I was in the Hoteiya Las Vegas booth during the Dealers Room operating hours, and didn't get much of a chance to see the rest of the con (I only made it to the game room once, just long enough to watch a dozen or so matches of SVC). Here's a pic of our booth at AX'03:

http://www.usagichan.com/AX2003/images/AX2003-Thurs270.JPG

I'm second in from the left, and that's "Scottish" Kris in the center (in his kilt). Unfortunately, AX'03 was the one convention where I screwed up and left my Elvis sunglasses at home. : (
quote:
I was going to ask ahead of time if your company could have got X Japan's The Last Live on DVD, but I'm glad I forgot... I didn't need to waste any more money than I did there.

If you're still interested in this DVD, let me know -- I'll check with our shop in Japan regarding availability.

--Chris

Gen
1925th Post

"Re(5):SNK: SNK vs Capcom Chaos the drink" , posted Tue 19 Aug 21:56:post reply

Dashtaisen is your web site Dash no Chris?
(I was just looking at your user info. )

[this message was edited by Gen on Tue 19 Aug 21:57]

Fygee
765th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(6):SNK: SNK vs Capcom Chaos the drink" , posted Wed 20 Aug 00:37post reply

I am in awe of your awesome sideburns. 90% of the Union and Confederate armies would be mighty proud. :D

Dash no Chris
157th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(6):SNK: SNK vs Capcom Chaos the drink" , posted Wed 20 Aug 11:24post reply

quote:
Dashtaisen is your web site Dash no Chris? (I was just looking at your user info.)

Yep, that's mine. Hasn't been up since Feb. 28th (of 2002? 2003? I forget...). I'm hoping to revamp the whole thing and start putting it back online bit by bit this year, but other things (especially Hoteiya Las Vegas) tend to eat up my time. Nice when people remember the site, tho -- thanks! : )
quote:
I am in awe of your awesome sideburns.

As is Bob Hoskins : )
http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/ilove/years/1999/gallery/copperfield.shtml

Come to the proposed Las Vegas NEO fan gathering on 8/31 at Gameland arcade and behold their splendor in person! : )

--Chris

Hungrywolf
2235th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(7):SNK: SNK vs Capcom Chaos the drink" , posted Wed 20 Aug 11:30post reply

quote:
Dashtaisen is your web site Dash no Chris? (I was just looking at your user info.)
Yep, that's mine. Hasn't been up since Feb. 28th (of 2002? 2003? I forget...). I'm hoping to revamp the whole thing and start putting it back online bit by bit this year, but other things (especially Hoteiya Las Vegas) tend to eat up my time. Nice when people remember the site, tho -- thanks! : )
I am in awe of your awesome sideburns.
As is Bob Hoskins : )
http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/ilove/years/1999/gallery/copperfield.shtml

Come to the proposed Las Vegas NEO fan gathering on 8/31 at Gameland arcade and behold their splendor in person! : )

--Chris

Dude, those are killer chops.

"You're good baby I'll give you that.....but me? I'm magic!"
-Bullseye Daredevil movie
Hungry Like the Wolf

Sano
200th Post

Frequent Customer

"No! It's not the CVS3 Drink!" , posted Wed 20 Aug 13:32post reply

A lot of people are saying this is actually the CVS3 Drink, but if you pay close attention to the Ingredients Intro on the can, you'll notice that High Fructose and Phosphoric Acid don't know each other, where if it was actually the CVS3 Drink they would know each other because it was one of the main rivalries in the CVS2 drink.

celsius
12th Post

New Customer

"Re(5):SNK: SNK vs Capcom Chaos the drink" , posted Thu 21 Aug 22:52post reply

quote:

Yep, that's me -- I was in the Hoteiya Las Vegas booth during the Dealers Room operating hours, and didn't get much of a chance to see the rest of the con (I only made it to the game room once, just long enough to watch a dozen or so matches of SVC). Here's a pic of our booth at AX'03:

http://www.usagichan.com/AX2003/images/AX2003-Thurs270.JPG

Heyz Chris, I said hello to you at AX2003. You probably don't remember but I was the asian guy with anteannas (a la Narusegawa) that asked you if you were from Mad Man's cafe. I also mentioned to you about the beta-test for SvC. Anyways, hows the flood? I was planning on going to Vegas too....

"What? Sarah! Look not upon me with doubting eyes." - Motoko Aoyoma (Love Hina: Mystery Guests at Hinata Hotel)

HazZan
1366th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(1):SNK: SNK vs Capcom Chaos the drink" , posted Fri 22 Aug 01:18post reply

quote:

Just a little picture, don't know if it's an actual product or if there's any more info on it.

WTF

MESSATSU

"I am the one and only true master"

Hungrywolf
2245th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(2):SNK: SNK vs Capcom Chaos the drink" , posted Fri 22 Aug 07:18post reply

quote:

WTF

MESSATSU

MESSATSU indeed, my friend.

"You're good baby I'll give you that.....but me? I'm magic!"
-Bullseye Daredevil movie
Hungry Like the Wolf

Dash no Chris
161th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(6):SNK: SNK vs Capcom Chaos the drink" , posted Fri 22 Aug 08:05post reply

quote:
Heyz Chris, I said hello to you at AX2003. You probably don't remember but I was the asian guy with anteannas (a la Narusegawa) that asked you if you were from Mad Man's cafe. I also mentioned to you about the beta-test for SvC. Anyways, hows the flood? I was planning on going to Vegas too....

How's it going, man?
Fortunately, I live on the east side of town -- since most storms come in from the west, we tend to get the least rain. The northwest end of town, however, really got trashed. We're waiting to see what city/county agency gets sued for it this time. : ) When are you coming to Las Vegas? or have you scrapped your plans in light of our recent crappy weather?

--Chris