[an error occurred while processing this directive] the non interesting news of the day - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

iggy
1477th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Executive Member

"the non interesting news of the day" , posted Sun 17 Aug 16:43post reply

Challenger says KOF 2003 will be out in november (along with Guilty DX). It's safe to bet SasuZero will only enjoy 2 mounths of a joyfull life before beeing driven away from the arcades, like Matrimelle and ROTD...

「・・・なんだその笑いは・・・まさかきみがニューハーフだったとか?」
ジョリーン「失礼ね!エルメェスと同じにしないでよ!!」

Replies:

Shin ATproof
933th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(1):the non interesting news of the day" , posted Sun 17 Aug 18:16post reply

quote:
Challenger says KOF 2003 will be out in november (along with Guilty DX). It's safe to bet SasuZero will only enjoy 2 mounths of a joyfull life before beeing driven away from the arcades, like Matrimelle and ROTD...

More and more people every year become less interested in KoF while more and more people have been dying for another SamSho.

Sure it will probably be overshadowed by Guilty Gear DX(if the game is 2D and has a really cool tag feature)but it will be rather successful but COME ON it will be going against Guilty Gear for the fall. Kind of like how UHF was an awesome movie but it was basically overshadowed/killed by other summer hits.

Ammadeau
392th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(2):the non interesting news of the day" , posted Sun 17 Aug 20:51post reply

Arcade? What's an arcade? Must be one of those things they only have in Japan because there's no such animal in my neighborhood jungle.

Kikkoken
418th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(3):the non interesting news of the day" , posted Mon 18 Aug 04:49post reply

I still care more about KOF 2K3 than SNK Chaos or SamSho. Don't forget they said they would develop a new storyline. In a wild dream, Iggy once foresaw Jun Kagami as the central heroin of KOF2003.

Particular sign: KOF EX2 addicted.

Toxico
3107th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(4):the non interesting news of the day" , posted Mon 18 Aug 07:24post reply

quote:
I still care more about KOF 2K3 than SNK Chaos or SamSho. Don't forget they said they would develop a new storyline. In a wild dream, Iggy once foresaw Jun Kagami as the central heroin of KOF2003.

Then Toxico bitch slaps him until he is fully awake... Meh... And yet another KoF.... I remember I was thought that SNK was SOO much more than just KoF.... They seem to be proven me otherwise... I think KoF needs a rest, I smell they will run out fresh of ideas soon... Off topic I would kill to see any re-make off any ancient game, but currently Playmore politic seems to be "Don't do anything stupid, go for the sure thing".

Kikkoken
420th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(5):the non interesting news of the day" , posted Mon 18 Aug 08:21post reply

I would kill to see any re-make off any ancient game, but currently Playmore politic seems to be "Don't do anything stupid, go for the sure thing".

Which one in particular? Gals Fighters ^-^?

Particular sign: KOF EX2 addicted.

Toxico
3108th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(6):the non interesting news of the day" , posted Mon 18 Aug 08:33post reply

quote:
Which one in particular? Gals Fighters ^-^?

Wouldn't that be a dream??? Yet I'm more itching to see any of these "failure games" remade; like Burning Fight, Savage Reign, Super Spy or Robo Army... Yet since that would be financial suicide I don't see a "snow ball in hell" chance for it.

iggy
1481th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(4):the non interesting news of the day" , posted Mon 18 Aug 13:47post reply

quote:
In a wild dream, Iggy once foresaw Jun Kagami as the central heroin of KOF2003.

You DO know I killed people, I raped their dead grannies, I openned the skull of their little sister and planted a nice flower in her brain while she was still alive, then I ate all the icecream they had in the fridge for less than that?
Well, anyway, I guess a MVS gals fighter is totaly plausible for a low budget fighting game next year (if Noise Factory could do it, it would be perfect). Goenikochan is even more popular than Mina, and she only has one frame ; if they do a whole character with her before anyone succeds in making a mugen version of her, they can sell tons of Goenikochan stuff and have enough money to buy both Nintendo and Sony in a few mounth. Fear the power of the moe.
And as long they put Chizuru in it, and keep Miss X as the final boss (with the same voice actor as Iori), they can do everything they want.

「あ!そっかぁ!さっきのセリフさ、ナンパやったのな。」
「違う!!違う!!違う!!」