[an error occurred while processing this directive] The SvC site - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

HazZan
1363th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Executive Member

"The SvC site" , posted Sat 16 Aug 10:59post reply

I need a link to the site. I keep misplacing it and I need to add it to my favorites and that I can keep up with all the stuff that is going on.

MESSATSU

"I am the one and only true master"

Replies:

Bemithri
1th Post

New Customer

"Re(1):The SvC site" , posted Sat 16 Aug 13:12:post reply

Hazzan, get the phuck out of this board we are tired of you. You never give and always take and write stupid messages. You don't deserve to be here.
And google is your friend.

SUSHI

EDIT: Fixed typo.

[this message was edited by Bemithri on Sat 16 Aug 13:14]

Grave
564th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(2):The SvC site" , posted Sat 16 Aug 13:23post reply

quote:
Hazzan, get the phuck out of this board we are tired of you. You never give and always take and write stupid messages. You don't deserve to be here.

SUSHI

Show some class. That's just plain rude. Unless you're someone who registered a new account simply to berate HazZan, who are you to talk about who gives and takes? Plus, if you did take a new account just to tell HazZan to get lost, you're a coward on top of already being a jerk.

There's a big difference between letting someone know that they're doing something that annoys you, and being outright mean to them. You crossed that line. I don't like that.

Anyway, the site's right here.

You could have simply not helped him, rather than attack him over it, you know. The effort you wasted doing that, you could have pasted a link.

Undead Fred
818th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(3):The SvC site" , posted Sat 16 Aug 13:40post reply

quote:
Show some class. That's just plain rude. Unless you're someone who registered a new account simply to berate HazZan, who are you to talk about who gives and takes? Plus, if you did take a new account just to tell HazZan to get lost, you're a coward on top of already being a jerk.

There's a big difference between letting someone know that they're doing something that annoys you, and being outright mean to them. You crossed that line. I don't like that.

You could have simply not helped him, rather than attack him over it, you know. The effort you wasted doing that, you could have pasted a link.

Yeah, that response was a little uncalled for. People here like to make jokes about the short responses and MESSATSUS that HazZan uses, but attacking him like that over a simple question was a little much (hell, I lose that SvC link all the time). Calm down.

Oh boy! It's summertime!

Juke Joint Jezebel
2174th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):The SvC site" , posted Sat 16 Aug 14:04post reply

quote:
I need a link to the site. I keep misplacing it and I need to add it to my favorites and that I can keep up with all the stuff that is going on.

MESSATSU

hey how was football camp?

Professor
1888th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(2):The SvC site" , posted Sat 16 Aug 14:13post reply

quote:

SUSHI

EDIT: Fixed typo.

Banned.

DarkZero
216th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(1):The SvC site" , posted Sat 16 Aug 14:23post reply

That insult WAS uncalled for, but seriously, Google really is your friend. It would have been a lot faster for you to just pull up google and type "svc". That's probably all Grave did to find it for you.

Time Mage
1584th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(3):The SvC site" , posted Sat 16 Aug 15:49post reply

quote:

Banned.

I like this bbs. Stupid people are not allowed.

We all make jokes about Hazzan, but this wouldn't be the same without him... I think.

google

Grave
565th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(2):The SvC site" , posted Sat 16 Aug 15:59post reply

quote:
That insult WAS uncalled for, but seriously, Google really is your friend. It would have been a lot faster for you to just pull up google and type "svc". That's probably all Grave did to find it for you.

Actually, I searched for "SNK Playmore", but you get the picture.

Hungrywolf
2216th Post

"Re(3):The SvC site" , posted Sat 16 Aug 16:03:post reply

quote:

Actually, I searched for "SNK Playmore", but you get the picture.

Yeah, sure we do the messatsu thing, but I like Hazzan.

PENGUIN

"You're good baby I'll give you that.....but me? I'm magic!"
-Bullseye Daredevil movie
Hungry Like the Wolf

[this message was edited by Hungrywolf on Sat 16 Aug 16:03]

HazZan
1364th Post

"Re(2):The SvC site" , posted Sat 16 Aug 17:06post reply

quote:

MESSATSU

I was fun.

I had a scrimage game yesterday in Duluth, Ga.

We lost due to us being in their home and them cheating kindda.

The end score was 23 to 20. I was 1.2 seconds on the clock and both teams were supposed to be out of time outs but somehow they had an extra one.

We were cheated. But that game didn't count anyway. We start our season next friday.

Let's go Redan Raiders.

MESSATSU

HazZan
1365th Post

"Re(3):The SvC site" , posted Sat 16 Aug 17:07post reply

quote:

SUSHI

Preciate the Help.

MESSATSU

Hungrywolf
2221th Post

"Re(3):The SvC site" , posted Sat 16 Aug 22:43post reply

quote:

MESSATSU

I was fun.

The end score was 23 to 20. I was 1.2 seconds on the clock and both teams were supposed to be out of time outs but somehow they had an extra one.

We were cheated. But that game didn't count anyway. We start our season next friday.

Let's go Redan Raiders.

MESSATSU

Good luck with your season.

"You're good baby I'll give you that.....but me? I'm magic!"
-Bullseye Daredevil movie
Hungry Like the Wolf

Hagen de Merak
514th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(4):The SvC site" , posted Sun 17 Aug 00:18post reply

quote:

MESSATSU

I was fun.

Let's go Redan Raiders.

MESSATSU

Good luck with your season.

hey, good luck with football camp, dude!!

talbaineric
5369th Post

"Re(5):The SvC site" , posted Sun 17 Aug 06:56post reply

Yeah,good luck HazZan. ^_^

TALBAINANDCAMMY.COM! Celebrating 3 years of T&C Fanship.