[an error occurred while processing this directive] matrix revolutions spoilers + images - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

threesixtee
551th Post

user profileedit/delete message

New Red Carpet Member

"matrix revolutions spoilers + images" , posted Fri 15 Aug 13:25post reply

clickz0r

personally, I don't know why I read these things... but whatever. I'll still see it come this november.

for great justice.

Replies:

CrazyMax
287th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(1):matrix revolutions spoilers + images" , posted Fri 15 Aug 15:01post reply

quote:
clickz0r

personally, I don't know why I read these things... but whatever. I'll still see it come this november.

Cool! Thanx. I enjoyed it, just as I enjoyed the first movie. Can't wait to see it now.

BlackNinjaVinny
571th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(2):matrix revolutions spoilers + images" , posted Fri 15 Aug 16:19post reply

So let me get this straight...

Spoiler (Highlight to view) -
Humans don't get free, and everything pretty much goes back to the way things were pre Neo?

End of Spoiler

threesixtee
552th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(3):matrix revolutions spoilers + images" , posted Fri 15 Aug 16:31post reply

hm... now my sources tell me that many of these images are doctored via photoshop and the whole thing is a hoax...

for great justice.

Juan
3388th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(4):matrix revolutions spoilers + images" , posted Fri 15 Aug 16:52post reply

The images were taken from the revolutions trailer at the end of enter the matrix and the revolutions part of the super bowl trailer. Yes this is most likely a hoax or a prediction, but at least whoever made it has good imagination.

quote:
hm... now my sources tell me that many of these images are doctored via photoshop and the whole thing is a hoax...

CrazyMax
288th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(5):matrix revolutions spoilers + images" , posted Sat 16 Aug 22:40post reply

quote:
The images were taken from the revolutions trailer at the end of enter the matrix and the revolutions part of the super bowl trailer. Yes this is most likely a hoax or a prediction, but at least whoever made it has good imagination.

Ah, who cares? I thought it was fun, and I got a kick out of the touch where Neo plays blind warrior for awhile. Its nice to know that no cliche may be safe.

Being part of the minority who just enjoyed the film for pure entertainment, I like things like this to stoke my fire.

Now if only Kill Bill hadn't been split into two parts.

Omar
260th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(3):matrix revolutions spoilers + images" , posted Sun 17 Aug 22:25post reply

quote:
So let me get this straight...

It's the most convincing spoiler I have read so far, since this one actually touches parts that are mentioned in Reloaded and make sense of them, unlike other that really feel like glorified fan fiction.

For example..

OMG WTF EVERYONE IS A ROBOT IN ZION WHOA THATS WHY HE STOPS THE SENTINELS WITH A ELECTROMAGNETIC PULSE!!11!1!

End of Spoiler

About the question...

The only thing we know for sure is that the Matrix still exists after Revolutions, since that is the period of time the online rpg will take place in.

Acording to the spoiler list, there are changes in the Matrix and human/machine relationships. For instance, now instead of a program, the Architech, we now have the Kid. It's just like The Oracle said, some machines sort of belive that the only path to the future is together, man and machine.

End of Spoiler

Even if it's not real, it's a fun read, heh

"Nothing suits better than a dead man's shirt"

CrazyMax
292th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(1):matrix revolutions spoilers + images" , posted Thu 21 Aug 23:47post reply

quote:
clickz0r

Finally an official trailer to compare this to...

Inttrailer

actually I couldn't make any comparisons, but I did enjoy the trailer.

Juke Joint Jezebel
2189th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(2):matrix revolutions spoilers + images" , posted Fri 22 Aug 00:03post reply

i can't wait for revolutions. we're gonna see some

HOT. SKATEBOARDING. ACTION.

that one kid will be the new hero, i swear. he'll kill all the evil robots with his deathboard and put Neo and co to shame

Juke Joint Jezebel: Link Here which do you want?
Juan: i want them all to die