[an error occurred while processing this directive] Hey JJJ, about your RPG... - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Megane
213th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Frequent Customer

"Hey JJJ, about your RPG..." , posted Wed 13 Aug 02:35post reply

Are you using RPG Maker 2003?

The look on someone's face when you obliterate his best friend - PRICELESS

I don't know

:devil: MESSATSU :devil:

Replies:

Juke Joint Jezebel
2169th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Hey JJJ, about your RPG..." , posted Thu 14 Aug 01:20post reply

quote:

hehe psychic. i was gonna work on it heavily this weekend (starting today). anyways, i'm planning on using RPG Maker 2000 for a couple of reasons ... how come?

oh yeah, and to everyone (that catches this and) that gave me their e-mails, i saved those. ssorry, i've been extremely busy lately. i'll get in touch with those people this weekend (probably saturday) for further discussion on whatever needs to be discussedd

Link Here

Hungrywolf
2194th Post

"Re(2):Hey JJJ, about your RPG..." , posted Thu 14 Aug 08:24post reply

quote:

hehe psychic. i was gonna work on it heavily this weekend (starting today). anyways, i'm planning on using RPG Maker 2000 for a couple of reasons ... how come?

oh yeah, and to everyone (that catches this and) that gave me their e-mails, i saved those. ssorry, i've been extremely busy lately. i'll get in touch with those people this weekend (probably saturday) for further discussion on whatever needs to be discussedd

Link Here

Crap, I never contacted you about including me. If it's not too late, e-mail me at rhinofootclan@aol.com and I'll get it to you asap. If not, that's cool, it's my fault anyway.

"You're good baby I'll give you that.....but me? I'm magic!"
-Bullseye Daredevil movie
Hungry Like the Wolf

Time Mage
1578th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(2):Hey JJJ, about your RPG..." , posted Thu 14 Aug 08:27post reply

quote:
i'm planning on using RPG Maker 2000 for a couple of reasons ... how come?

Hey, not even RPGMaker Pro? 2000 it's too old... But I guess you can still do the funny stuff with it.

(Remember: Silly jokes are the key)

Gojira
1103th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(3):Hey JJJ, about your RPG..." , posted Thu 14 Aug 13:54post reply

Nothing wrong with 2k. If anything there's less to worry about than 2k3. Moreover there are lots of resources on 2k but practically none on 2k3 right now...

"I'm surprised you can still stand."
"Then you'll be really impressed when I smash you to pieces."
-SH

Balance Divide Progress: stalled indefinitely
(project being redesigned and updated for RPGM2k3)

OmegaDog
732th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(3):Hey JJJ, about your RPG..." , posted Thu 14 Aug 14:43:post reply

quote:
Crap, I never contacted you about including me. If it's not too late, e-mail me at rhinofootclan@aol.com and I'll get it to you asap. If not, that's cool, it's my fault anyway.

Heh -- same here. Is it too late? (If it is, no worries. ^_^;)

"I'll punish you with my burning fist of justice!!" | CCT: NEXT STAGE IS 14 |

[this message was edited by OmegaDog on Thu 14 Aug 14:44]

Megane
217th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(1):Hey JJJ, about your RPG..." , posted Thu 14 Aug 18:25post reply

Hehe ^_^ I was just gonna ask for some resources. My friend has a copy of it, and we're figuring out how to put custom animations, since the prerendered ones are lacking.

I don't know

Ammadeau
386th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(4):Hey JJJ, about your RPG..." , posted Thu 14 Aug 20:56post reply

quote:
Nothing wrong with 2k. If anything there's less to worry about than 2k3. Moreover there are lots of resources on 2k but practically none on 2k3 right now...

Really? I thought everything for 2k could easily be imported into 2k3. I haven't tried 2k3 myself. Does it still run at stupidly low resolution like 2k did?

Grave
552th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(4):Hey JJJ, about your RPG..." , posted Thu 14 Aug 20:59post reply

quote:

Heh -- same here. Is it too late? (If it is, no worries. ^_^;)

Same here as well... if it's not too late. Damn, lots of us who are lazy.

Juke Joint Jezebel
2170th Post

"Re(5):Hey JJJ, about your RPG..." , posted Thu 14 Aug 22:46post reply

actually, i'm kinda scared of 2k3 ... ... ... but thanks anyways! i'm pretty familiar with 2k and i've got craploads of faqs for it, so i'll probably stick with what i know for now

and i'm not too worried about the less-flashy RPG Maker 2000. i think i can tell an excellent story with the tools i've got

one last thing. it won't be "too late" for a long time. i'm planning on spitting out a demo in approximately a month (i forgot what date i set it at exactly), but there's a good chance i won't be able to put many mmcafe characters in that. (my character won't even be there.) it's the final product that matters! feel free to post your e-mails. i will contact everyone soon i promisseee!

Hungrywolf
2201th Post

"Re(6):Hey JJJ, about your RPG..." , posted Thu 14 Aug 23:26post reply

quote:
actually, i'm kinda scared of 2k3 ... ... ... but thanks anyways! i'm pretty familiar with 2k and i've got craploads of faqs for it, so i'll probably stick with what i know for now

and i'm not too worried about the less-flashy RPG Maker 2000. i think i can tell an excellent story with the tools i've got

one last thing. it won't be "too late" for a long time. i'm planning on spitting out a demo in approximately a month (i forgot what date i set it at exactly), but there's a good chance i won't be able to put many mmcafe characters in that. (my character won't even be there.) it's the final product that matters! feel free to post your e-mails. i will contact everyone soon i promisseee!

I'll post it again. rhinofootclan@aol.com

"You're good baby I'll give you that.....but me? I'm magic!"
-Bullseye Daredevil movie
Hungry Like the Wolf

Grave
556th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(6):Hey JJJ, about your RPG..." , posted Thu 14 Aug 23:29post reply

quote:

mike@electricbreakfast.com

OmegaDog
733th Post

"Re(6):Hey JJJ, about your RPG..." , posted Fri 15 Aug 02:12post reply

E-mail: dirus at lycanthrope dot net

"I'll punish you with my burning fist of justice!!" | CCT: NEXT STAGE IS 14 |

Ammadeau
389th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(7):Hey JJJ, about your RPG..." , posted Fri 15 Aug 03:26post reply

I don't want to be in it, I just want to play it. It sounds like more fun than 99% of game releases lately.

Holiday
1935th Post

Gold Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(6):Hey JJJ, about your RPG..." , posted Fri 15 Aug 03:48post reply

yumin@pl.jaring.my

I'm quivering in anticipation. You have no idea :)

Anime and manga: the cute path to financial ruin

Abe no Seimei
75th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(7):Hey JJJ, about your RPG..." , posted Fri 15 Aug 14:11post reply

I remember asking to be in it, but I didn't give you my adress. here is one you can use :

arubeki.myooe@libertysurf.fr

このカラスは式神にこそ有りけれ。

Megane
218th Post

Frequent Customer

"Anyways" , posted Sat 16 Aug 01:21post reply

Does anybody have an Oriental chipset? You know, a city with Pagodas and stuff?

I don't know

Gaijin D
176th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):Anyways" , posted Sat 16 Aug 17:36post reply

Not sure what's going on, but if it involves me getting attention, I'm always for that. ;p

PowerOfQi@aol.com

Feel like a treasure game on a rainy day.
http://members.aol.com/gaijind/

Gojira
1104th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(5):Hey JJJ, about your RPG..." , posted Sat 16 Aug 21:36post reply

quote:

Really? I thought everything for 2k could easily be imported into 2k3. I haven't tried 2k3 myself. Does it still run at stupidly low resolution like 2k did?

Well, I wouldn't say "easily"; you have to add some stuff, change some stuff, re-import, and how much usually depends on how large the project is. It took me a few days to import my project over, and now I'm working on stuff that I need for the 2k3 version of the battle engine like battle sprites, weapons, class system, etc.

And yes, still runs at low resolution.

"I'm surprised you can still stand."
"Then you'll be really impressed when I smash you to pieces."
-SH

Balance Divide Progress: stalled indefinitely
(project being redesigned and updated for RPGM2k3)

Juke Joint Jezebel
2175th Post

"Re(1):Anyways" , posted Sun 17 Aug 01:05post reply

quote:
Does anybody have an Oriental chipset? You know, a city with Pagodas and stuff?

not at the moment, but i can easily get one

Fygee
764th Post

"Re(2):Anyways" , posted Sun 17 Aug 03:48post reply

To go off on a tangent, where'd you get that awesome avatar and animated sig of chick Goenitz? They look like they're actually from the game!

At any rate, I'm most interested in seeing how your RPG turns out. :)

DarkZero
218th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(3):Anyways" , posted Sun 17 Aug 13:15post reply

quote:
To go off on a tangent, where'd you get that awesome avatar and animated sig of chick Goenitz? They look like they're actually from the game!

It's from a group project going on over at the SvC Uploader. It's been going on for about four days now and they've nearly created a completely original KOF character with her own portraits, intros, DMs, and special moves. I don't think they have anything left but to make some normal moves for her. Most of the posts just call her "Goenitz" but a couple people started calling her "Goeniko".

I wish I liked MUGEN more, because this has been a really cool idea.

Juke Joint Jezebel
2178th Post

"Re(4):Anyways" , posted Sun 17 Aug 14:56:post reply

quote:

It's from a group project going on over at the SvC Uploader. It's been going on for about four days now and they've nearly created a completely original KOF character with her own portraits, intros, DMs, and special moves. I don't think they have anything left but to make some normal moves for her. Most of the posts just call her "Goenitz" but a couple people started calling her "Goeniko".

I wish I liked MUGEN more, because this has been a really cool idea.

just me stealing artwork as usual. and hey, i thought i single-handedly destroyed that SvC uploader. can't believe everything you hear, huh. or maybe i failed at what i set out to do

EDIT:
my apologies if my words were inappropriate. when i see your name, i think of this cocksucker backing you up. as far as i'm concerned, you're both the same, but i wouldn't want to make the same pointless accusations that have been made against me. anyways, my apologies to all the Japanese people on this thread. not all English-speakers are like this

[this message was edited by Juke Joint Jezebel on Sun 17 Aug 15:18]

DarkZero
219th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(5):Anyways" , posted Mon 18 Aug 03:19post reply

quote:

just me stealing artwork as usual. and hey, i thought i single-handedly destroyed that SvC uploader. can't believe everything you hear, huh. or maybe i failed at what i set out to do

EDIT:
my apologies if my words were inappropriate. when i see your name, i think of this cocksucker backing you up. as far as i'm concerned, you're both the same, but i wouldn't want to make the same pointless accusations that have been made against me. anyways, my apologies to all the Japanese people on this thread. not all English-speakers are like this

I was just trying to spread the Word of Goeniko after my thread on the subject died a horrible, lonely death about two days ago. I was impressed with what they were doing over at the SvC Uploader and just wanted to take the opportunity to point it out when someone asked about it.

And I have no idea what the Hell you were talking about, so could you maybe have me mixed up with someone else? I've never accused anyone of "stealing artwork", ever. That's just not the sort of thing that you would see me write, since it's completely opposed to my personal beliefs. I've also never accused anyone of "destroying" the Uploader, though I hear it went through some rough times awhile back... while I was on vacation. I also have no idea who that is in that picture and can't think of any time that I've needed to be "backed up" here, since I have yet to see any sort of flame war on this board.

In fact, I don't think I understood any of what you said beyond the first sentence. Care to fill me in on what I've supposedly done to you?

Juke Joint Jezebel
2181th Post

"Re(6):Anyways" , posted Mon 18 Aug 03:56post reply

oh good. hehe it's nothing. if you don't know what i'm talking about, then it's best to leave it at that. maybe if the anal retard in that picture catches this thread and decides to speak up, we'll all learn about what sparked my outburst. and we'll get to hear me curse!

i sincerely apologize. i've got you confused with that other monkey because you were both fighting on the same side at one point. but judging by your reaction, he was the one that said much harsher things than you. i should keep more logs around. it's tough to remember who said what nowadays