[an error occurred while processing this directive] Can Somebody please end this???!!!!!!!! - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

HazZan
1360th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Can Somebody please end this???!!!!!!!!" , posted Mon 11 Aug 09:56post reply

Today was the first day of school and, right now I'm still in school. I hate it so mothafu@#in' much.

It's my first day as a Sophmore and it sucks.

After school I got Football practice and all'a that. I'm so bored.

I'm in Algebra 2 right now.

Hope to talk to youse guys la'da.

MESSATSU

"I am the one and only true master"

Replies:

Tashoku Kisune
2116th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Can Somebody please end this???!!!!!!!!" , posted Mon 11 Aug 10:33post reply

quote:
Today was the first day of school and, right now I'm still in school. I hate it so mothafu@#in' much.

MESSATSU

ooooh... thrilling. I get to head back to college not toolong from now. -_- oh well...

Grave
520th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(1):Can Somebody please end this???!!!!!!!!" , posted Mon 11 Aug 10:56post reply

Hey, at least you can be on a computer, right? Wait, how exactly are you posting?

High school wasn't so bad, if you let yourself have a good time. My senior year was pretty great, completely work-free... I spent a majority of my time either watching plays, and upwards from an hour and a half a day "working" in the computer lab... that is, playing Tetris or going on AIM.

Still seems like it's kinda early for students to go back, though... I leave for college on the 31st, and I think that's around when my HS used to begin every year...

CrazyMike
622th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(2):Can Somebody please end this???!!!!!!!!" , posted Mon 11 Aug 11:17post reply

Bah I had to take summer courses for my college.

OYashiroForever
421th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(1):Can Somebody please end this???!!!!!!!!" , posted Mon 11 Aug 21:19post reply

quote:

MESSATSU

That sucks.

BYE BYE

"Only two things are infinite the universe and human stupidity and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your denial is beneath you and thanks to the use of hallucinogenic drugs I see through you."

Freeter
4011th Post

"Re(2):Can Somebody please end this???!!!!!!!!" , posted Mon 11 Aug 21:27post reply

Anyone else thought he was finally fed up with the MESSATSU abuse?

Gen
1904th Post

Gold Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"I graduated" , posted Tue 12 Aug 00:06post reply

quote:
Hey, at least you can be on a computer, right? Wait, how exactly are you posting?

High school wasn't so bad, if you let yourself have a good time. My senior year was pretty great, completely work-free... I spent a majority of my time either watching plays, and upwards from an hour and a half a day "working" in the computer lab... that is, playing Tetris or going on AIM.

My "senior" year of high school was a living joke. In a good and bad way. Mostly good. ...the 'bad way' part was good too, actually.

quote:
Re(2):Can Somebody please end this???!!!!!!!!
G.E.D. man.

Juke Joint Jezebel
2163th Post

"Re(3):Can Somebody please end this???!!!!!!!!" , posted Tue 12 Aug 00:18:post reply

quote:

haha i thought he was too. guess we overestimated him

be lucky you're still in high school, punk. when and if you hit college, you'll go through much, much worse. man, high school was a joke

EDIT:
once again, i've repeated something Gen already said. i need more sleep

[this message was edited by Juke Joint Jezebel on Tue 12 Aug 00:22]

Undead Fred
807th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(3):Can Somebody please end this???!!!!!!!!" , posted Tue 12 Aug 00:40post reply

quote:

I did. Heh heh.

As for going back to school- I hated high school, but I love college (except for my first semester). High school was too cliquey, but college is not (for me, anyway).

Screw high school... look forward to graduating.

Oh boy! It's summertime!

Luisinan
397th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(4):Can Somebody please end this???!!!!!!!!" , posted Tue 12 Aug 02:17post reply

quote:
I did. Heh heh.

As for going back to school- I hated high school, but I love college (except for my first semester). High school was too cliquey, but college is not (for me, anyway).

Screw high school... look forward to graduating.

I liked high school. But I liked college even more.

Words of Wisdom(tm): It's what you make of it.

Once I started participating in extracurricular activites (in college) I enjoyed it a 1000% more. Do something positive with your environment and you'll be 1000% happier. Even in high school. Hopefully you don't go to a terrible high school (drugs/violence). And if you do, well, use the experience and environment to make yourself a better person.

I know all of this sounds like generalized blah advice, but it's the truth. And if you have real problems, aside from boredom! Ask for advice here. Us old timers can tell you our mistakes so you don't repeat them.

(In CS class I never finished my tetris game! ;( )

Bored? "160"

Time Mage
1572th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(3):Can Somebody please end this???!!!!!!!!" , posted Tue 12 Aug 05:25post reply

quote:

Count me in ^_^

lalalala

Juke Joint Jezebel
2164th Post

"Re(5):Can Somebody please end this???!!!!!!!!" , posted Tue 12 Aug 08:36post reply

quote:
I liked high school. But I liked college even more.

Words of Wisdom(tm): It's what you make of it.

Once I started participating in extracurricular activites (in college) I enjoyed it a 1000% more. Do something positive with your environment and you'll be 1000% happier. Even in high school. Hopefully you don't go to a terrible high school (drugs/violence). And if you do, well, use the experience and environment to make yourself a better person.

I know all of this sounds like generalized blah advice, but it's the truth. And if you have real problems, aside from boredom! Ask for advice here. Us old timers can tell you our mistakes so you don't repeat them.

(In CS class I never finished my tetris game! ;( )

i gotta remember that not everyone here went to Hell. it's so hard to enjoy an environment where the teachers spent more time enforcing the dress code than actually educating the students. it sickened me that i'd do assloads of work just to discover that my entire grade depended on how much the teacher liked me

but me and my friends still made high school fun. we pulled a lot of stupid pranks to help us through our days. so many stories. i think one of my favorites is when i krazy glued some desks to the floor, and the most reasonable explanation the students were able to come up with was "i think they're testing a powerful magnet downstairs in the gym"

i gotta think of more. i know my friends pulled much better stuff than i did

Hungrywolf
2173th Post

"Re(4):Can Somebody please end this???!!!!!!!!" , posted Tue 12 Aug 11:04post reply

quote:

haha i thought he was too. guess we overestimated him

be lucky you're still in high school, punk. when and if you hit college, you'll go through much, much worse. man, high school was a joke

EDIT:
once again, i've repeated something Gen already said. i need more sleep

He he he. I thought that was what it was about. Oh well. Enjoy high school while you can. Even if it sucks, it's something you only do once in your life.

MESSATSU

"You're good baby I'll give you that.....but me? I'm magic!"
-Bullseye Daredevil movie
Hungry Like the Wolf

Radish
1533th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(4):Can Somebody please end this???!!!!!!!!" , posted Tue 12 Aug 11:35post reply

quote:

Count me in ^_^

lalalala

+1

Grave
521th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(6):Can Somebody please end this???!!!!!!!!" , posted Tue 12 Aug 11:52post reply

quote:
but me and my friends still made high school fun. we pulled a lot of stupid pranks to help us through our days. so many stories. i think one of my favorites is when i krazy glued some desks to the floor, and the most reasonable explanation the students were able to come up with was "i think they're testing a powerful magnet downstairs in the gym"

For my senior prank, a friend and I stole one of the vans they drive to athletic events, around 1 or 2 AM, and parked it sideways in the entrance to the student parking lot. Now that was quality.

Too bad it wasn't long before they moved it... bleh.

RUINED

Undead Fred
811th Post

"Re(6):Can Somebody please end this???!!!!!!!!" , posted Tue 12 Aug 12:42post reply

quote:
i gotta remember that not everyone here went to Hell. it's so hard to enjoy an environment where the teachers spent more time enforcing the dress code than actually educating the students. it sickened me that i'd do assloads of work just to discover that my entire grade depended on how much the teacher liked me

Hey! Sounds like my high school.....

Oh boy! It's summertime!

Undead Fred
812th Post

"Re(5):Can Somebody please end this???!!!!!!!!" , posted Tue 12 Aug 12:45post reply

quote:
Enjoy high school while you can. Even if it sucks, it's something you only do once in your life.

MESSATSU

Well, death is something you gotta do only once in your life; doesn't mean you have to enjoy it. Heh heh.

HIGH SCHOOL SUCKS

Oh boy! It's summertime!

TheBeast
1495th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(1):Can Somebody please end this???!!!!!!!!" , posted Tue 12 Aug 17:20post reply

quote:

MESSATSU

School life is much better than working life.

USTASSEM

Mozex
193th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):Can Somebody please end this???!!!!!!!!" , posted Wed 13 Aug 17:53post reply

quote:
School life is much better than working life.

USTASSEM

It depends on what you do, but in general I'd have to agree. Working so you can spend all your money on school sucks most of all.

MESSATSU

Be kind to goblins.

Megane
216th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(5):Can Somebody please end this???!!!!!!!!" , posted Wed 13 Aug 20:49post reply

quote:

Count me in ^_^

lalalala

+1

ME TOO

Working part-time at a University without actually working can be fun...

The look on someone's face when you obliterate his best friend - PRICELESS

I don't know

:devil: MESSATSU :devil:

Chunlifan
352th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(6):Can Somebody please end this???!!!!!!!!" , posted Wed 13 Aug 21:29post reply

quote:

Count me in ^_^

lalalala

+1

ME TOO

What the hell, guess I'll do it too.
Messatsu

Hungrywolf
2191th Post

"Re(7):Can Somebody please end this???!!!!!!!!" , posted Wed 13 Aug 21:45post reply

quote:

Count me in ^_^

lalalala

+1

ME TOO

What the hell, guess I'll do it too.
Messatsu

EVERYONE NOW!

MESSATSU

"You're good baby I'll give you that.....but me? I'm magic!"
-Bullseye Daredevil movie
Hungry Like the Wolf

eight one
23th Post

New Customer

"Re(1):Can Somebody please end this???!!!!!!!!" , posted Sat 16 Aug 09:15post reply

quote:

MESSATSU

It gets better...give it some time.

Oppai Gaareba

PROSECUTEDT TO THE FULL EXTENT OF THE JAM.

Hank Quinlan
43th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(1):Can Somebody please end this???!!!!!!!!" , posted Sat 16 Aug 18:48:post reply

In a couple weeks is my first day of school and, right now I'm still teaching school. I hate it so mothafu@#in' much.

It's my first day teaching Sophmores and it sucks.

I'm teaching Biology right now.

MESSATSU

**apologizes profusely to all offended**

Man, GTO is my hero. I wish I could teach as good as him!

[this message was edited by Hank Quinlan on Sat 16 Aug 18:49]