[an error occurred while processing this directive] Introduction - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Toddy
0th Post

user profileedit/delete message

New Customer

"Introduction" , posted Thu 20 Mar 07:06post reply

Hello,

I've been reading this forum every now and then for quite a while. Today I finally decided to register. I don't know any of you, but perhaps in the (near) future I'll get to know you guys. Hmm.. now that I think of it, I do know JJWE from IRC.

I'm not much of an artist, and am not creative at all. I just like to read comments about the various videogames that get discussed here. Maybe I will join the discussion sometime.

^_^

BTW. my name is not Toddy ;)

none as of yet

Replies:

talbaineric
4866th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Introduction" , posted Thu 20 Mar 08:09post reply

quote:
Hello,

I've been reading this forum every now and then for quite a while. Today I finally decided to register. I don't know any of you, but perhaps in the (near) future I'll get to know you guys. Hmm.. now that I think of it, I do know JJWE from IRC.

I'm not much of an artist, and am not creative at all. I just like to read comments about the various videogames that get discussed here. Maybe I will join the discussion sometime.

^_^

That's cool. ^_^ You don't have to be an artist to enjoy the Cafe and all it's craziness.

Name's T.E. Been here since August 2000.

And BTW,you're named after one of my original character(except it's just Todd)

VISIT T&C 4EVER! CLICK THE TAG!

Time Mage
1305th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"NO! JOIN NOW!!" , posted Thu 20 Mar 08:42post reply

quote:

Maybe I will join the discussion sometime.

Don't be as me at the beggining. Your point of view is as valid as anyone's, as long as you don't impose it. So, post, discuss with others, ask and learn.

As Dr. Baghead will probablt tell you, If you have entered the cafe, you're condemned to post!!

Oh, I nearly forgot... WELCOME! It's always good to have new members, and I think we hadn't Netherlands covered yet. More Europeans in the cafe!!

Vanessa Z. Schneider!!

JJWE
93th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(1):NO! JOIN NOW!!" , posted Thu 20 Mar 09:27post reply

Hmmmmmmmmm. Someone from the Netherlands... Can only be ToD, can't it? You... You... Stalker! :) Well, I don't post here a lot, but regardless, welcome. :)

--- Signature goes here... one day.

Tashoku Kisune
1947th Post

Gold Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(1):Introduction" , posted Thu 20 Mar 09:43post reply

quote:
Hello,

^_^

*peeeeeeek. poke poke.* Nice Av. If you've been goin' here every now and then.. there's probably not a HUGE need for an introduction. But hey... Hello, nice ta meet'cha. You pretty much know the run down. Welcome to the family. Find yourself a disfunctional "sibling" and let's start the party! Whooo~

...... it's early and I'm sleepy. Enough said.

Saint Rygar
79th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(1):Introduction" , posted Thu 20 Mar 09:49post reply

quote:
Hello,

^_^

Yo! Welcome aboard TD!

There's no one without scars on his heart even if it exist it's just a shadow soul...

Toddy
1th Post

New Customer

"Re(1):Introduction" , posted Thu 20 Mar 10:20post reply

Thanks to you all for the nice welcome :). I wanted to use ToD_ as a username. But, it doesn't accept _ <- and ToD was already taken. Some Brazilian person once mentioned my name looked like a Nesquick variant named Toddy, so that's where the nick comes from ^_^.

So yeah, JJWE you were right, it's me stalking you ;)

none as of yet

Dr Baghead
2052th Post

"Re(1):Introduction" , posted Thu 20 Mar 10:23post reply

Short and sweet:

Welcome to the board. "Hi I'm New Threads" are punishable by death. Death by stick beating. Penality to be inacted should you ever leave the board. So you're here forever. Have fun, Nice to meet you!

Mog
103th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):Introduction" , posted Thu 20 Mar 10:24post reply

quote:

I'm not much of an artist, and am not creative at all.

Heh... I don't know, like many good artists you're being moddest, and seem to lack faith in your work. You're probably much better than you're giving yourself credit.

quote:

I just like to read comments about the various videogames that get discussed here. Maybe I will join the discussion sometime.

You should do that, everyone here has been nice to me in spite of my babbleling. Besides, this board needs could always use more fans of Mark of the Wolves. (You do like it, right?)

GameStop customer quote of the moment: "Do you have any children's deer hunting games?"

Toddy
2th Post

New Customer

"Re(1):Introduction" , posted Thu 20 Mar 10:29post reply

I just love Mark of the Wolves. In fact, I own the MVS cart which I play on my AES (converter). :)

none as of yet

Rid Hershel
4727th Post

"Re(2):Introduction" , posted Thu 20 Mar 10:38post reply

quote:
Some Brazilian person once mentioned my name looked like a Nesquick variant named Toddy
Hey, I'm argentinian and I grew up with Toddy too! Anyway, welcome to the board, and be sure to post!

updated mar 17 - puyo puyo!

threesixtee
280th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(3):Introduction" , posted Thu 20 Mar 12:35post reply

hey welcome new person.

I don't know how long I've been here, but I've only posted on a regular basis for the past few months... I lurked here for a good while.

have fun!

Sensenic
440th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(3):Introduction" , posted Thu 20 Mar 14:02post reply

quote:
Some Brazilian person once mentioned my name looked like a Nesquick variant named Toddy Hey, I'm argentinian and I grew up with Toddy too! Anyway, welcome to the board, and be sure to post!

Me lo tomo Toddy
Ese día los de márketing debieron levantarse inspirados....

quote:
Hello,

^_^

Hi, not Toddy, welcome to the cafe!

Don't worry about joining the discussions, we don't eat people here, at least not since that little incident -ehem-... Anyway, even my posts are read, so there's nothing to be afraid of....

Rincewind: Hello! Anyone out there?!

An unsafe state is a state that isn't safe
-Stallings book on OS-

EternalNewbie
32th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(1):Introduction" , posted Thu 20 Mar 14:02post reply

Welcome to the board! Hmmmmm..... I never have much else to say in these posts. Oh well, is it just me, or has the board been getting a small influx of new people recently since 2003? Ah well, back to lurking the boards I go!

EternalNewbie quote of the moment!:
"This should be fun. When do we leave?"
- Gogo from FF6

Toxico
2785th Post

"Re(1):Introduction" , posted Thu 20 Mar 14:38post reply

quote:

That's just one safe spot...
By all means, do fell welcome on this board, as people are nice.
Please use care and don't throw food to our cages.

Ishmael
540th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(2):Introduction" , posted Thu 20 Mar 17:15post reply

Welcome Toddy or ToD_ or whatever your name is.

NeoRyu
751th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(1):Introduction" , posted Thu 20 Mar 17:21post reply

Glad to meet you.

Kurai Kaze
36th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(2):Introduction" , posted Thu 20 Mar 17:47post reply

quote:
Short and sweet:

Welcome to the board. "Hi I'm New Threads" are punishable by death. Death by stick beating. Penality to be inacted should you ever leave the board. So you're here forever. Have fun, Nice to meet you!

Wow, you were right. He would say it. Don't worry, he gave me the same rap. Just stay here forever and you've earned his trust.
I'm new myself (as you can tell by my only having an egg and what I highly suspect is a bag of fries.)
Welcome to the chat, man! Have fun!

"Here comes the Big Boss. Lets get it on!"

Holiday
1599th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(1):Introduction" , posted Thu 20 Mar 18:48post reply

Hello and welcome, new member!

In Malaysia, toddy is a name of an alcoholic beverage made out of fermented coconut water and other mysterious magical secret stuff.

So if I drink you will I get drunk? ^_^;;;

RugalBernstein
3662th Post

"Re(2):Introduction" , posted Thu 20 Mar 18:52post reply

quote:
I just love Mark of the Wolves. In fact, I own the MVS cart which I play on my AES (converter). :)

Hi, and welcome. I see you still use the phrase " AES " . We'll need to work on that, it isn't healthy.

Best site EVER: Link Here

Dr Baghead
2056th Post

"Re(3):Introduction" , posted Thu 20 Mar 20:12post reply

quote:
Just stay here forever and you've earned his trust.

take me then that to earn my trust... I'd also like a bag of onion baggles, that's the key to my trust and NOT being beaten by a bokken!

Satoshi_Miwa
2033th Post

"Re(1):Introduction" , posted Thu 20 Mar 20:20post reply

Hi Toddy, welcome to the board. Hope you enjoy your stay.

And now for something completly different, a bunch of bald face lies...

Here are the rules of the forum. Follow them, or don't. It's up to you...:)

Rule 1: You do not talk about the MMCafe BBS...

Rule 2: You Do not talk about the MMCafe BBS.

Rule 3: Rugal is trying to take over the world. You must team up with your friends to fight his ninjas on top of cars, like two bad Dudes.

RugalBernstein
3664th Post

"Re(2):Introduction" , posted Thu 20 Mar 20:28post reply

quote:
Rule 3: Rugal is trying to take over the world. You must team up with your friends to fight his ninjas on top of cars, like two bad Dudes.

You'll never rescue president Ronnie!!! I can breathe fire and have a big minion with steel arms and legs who is obnoxiously loud, so you'd better watch out!

Dr Baghead
2057th Post

"Re(3):Introduction" , posted Thu 20 Mar 20:34post reply

quote:
and have a big minion with steel arms and legs who is obnoxiously loud, so you'd better watch out!

Oh! So that Giant Cyborg Carrot-Top you've been waiting for finally came in the mail!

RugalBernstein
3665th Post

"Re(4):Introduction" , posted Thu 20 Mar 20:38post reply

quote:
Oh! So that Giant Cyborg Carrot-Top you've been waiting for finally came in the mail!

Nah, this guy is more like " Jaws " from James Bond. Hangs out in the forest, flies around... Forgot to mention, I also have a green ninja who can split in to many other ninjas, some midget ninjas with steel claws, and Karnov ( as well as hordes of various colored basic ninjas who attack in various manners).

Dr Baghead
2058th Post

"Re(5):Introduction" , posted Thu 20 Mar 20:41post reply

quote:
Nah, this guy is more like " Jaws " from James Bond. Hangs out in the forest, flies around.

Oh! So the Giant Cyborg Carrot-Top was just so you could enjoy giant cyborg prop-comedy in the comfort of your evil lair not for fighting rebel forces then?

RugalBernstein
3666th Post

"Re(6):Introduction" , posted Thu 20 Mar 20:46post reply

quote:
... not for fighting rebel forces then?

What?

ZamIAm
927th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(6):Introduction" , posted Thu 20 Mar 20:48post reply

Welcome! Oh, beware my evil twin, Iron D. He's the evil one I tell you.

Scary crap in the back of your mind:
With minor alterations you can literally macarena to anything

Satoshi_Miwa
2035th Post

"Re(5):Introduction" , posted Thu 20 Mar 21:14:post reply

quote:

Nah, this guy is more like " Jaws " from James Bond. Hangs out in the forest, flies around... Forgot to mention, I also have a green ninja who can split in to many other ninjas, some midget ninjas with steel claws, and Karnov ( as well as hordes of various colored basic ninjas who attack in various manners).

Sadly all of Rugals minions are really cheap Hong Kong Rip-offs, so they tend to break down easily in Rain, snow, heat, sleet, if you let them sit out, or if they actually walk.

Be carefull of facing said minions, though, as they have a tendency to blow up as they have drumed or will drum for Spinal Tap.

Said Minions shop for all clothes at Minions of Beverly Hills, the outfitter for all Evil Overlords. Outfit your entire army and recieve 10% of any cloaks...

Using the Konami code aginst evil minions is not suggested. Nope, it won't work. Not at all. Don't even think of using it, or else we'll cry. Really...

[this message was edited by Satoshi_Miwa on Thu 20 Mar 21:15]

HazZan
1134th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(1):Introduction" , posted Fri 21 Mar 00:34post reply

quote:
Hello,

^_^

Hi my name is HazZan Nomogaki

MESSATSU

"I am the one and only true master"