[an error occurred while processing this directive] DW 7 help - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Guymelef
28th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Rare Customer

"DW 7 help" , posted Fri 15 Nov 16:32post reply

Im having trouble defeating the MOTHER F@^&#ING Demon Lord in DW7 so im going to start leveling up my guys. Does anyone know where I can gain good EXP?
So far I only know of one place, The first Demon Lord's Lair Floor 5 (the one under the Excivation Site). I run into a few metal Slimes and Metal Babbles(?) in there sometime. Anyone one know of anyother places?

Replies:

dragon-warrior
670th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(1):DW 7 help" , posted Fri 15 Nov 20:22:post reply

wow long time since I finished this game and I have the worst memory ever...
I don't remember the name but there is a town just go and fight near it, u will only fight Smiles, u can run into two metal kings which will give u 34000 EXP each (I think), try to knock them down with , what was that move( I think u can get from the warrior class) it either hit with full power or miss, just try that move and pray it will hit ^_^.
oo and try to get two GOD HANDS in your team and a dancer(Hastle is awsome) that should do it.
the last fight is so hard I know! your levels should be above 50 or 55 I think :P

[this message was edited by dragon-warrior on Fri 15 Nov 20:23]

Guymelef
29th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(2):DW 7 help" , posted Fri 15 Nov 22:46post reply

quote:
wow long time since I finished this game and I have the worst memory ever...
I don't remember the name but there is a town just go and fight near it, u will only fight Smiles, u can run into two metal kings which will give u 34000 EXP each (I think),

WOW! please try to remeber the name of that town! Those Metal Kings are so Fing hard to kill!

quote:
try to knock them down with , what was that move( I think u can get from the warrior class) it either hit with full power or miss, just try that move and pray it will hit ^_^.

I think your talking about LegSweep.

quote:

oo and try to get two GOD HANDS in your team and a dancer(Hastle is awsome) that should do it.
the last fight is so hard I know! your levels should be above 50 or 55 I think :P

DAAAAMN!!! 50?!!?? im like 33 and im 120 hours into the game! looks like ill be done in about a month!

Dragon-warrior
673th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(3):DW 7 help" , posted Fri 15 Nov 23:19:post reply

I might be wrong u need level 40-45 to kill the last Boss or less.
50-55 (for the 1st secret Boss)
I don't have the game now I think it start with the (B) that's not for sure.
and I don't think Legsweep is a warrior class special, legsweep is for the fighter as I think, there is another move I think the Warrior last special.
Level up get the best Classes and give it your best, heal alot(use hastle "dancer special"! and u neeed some luck for the last Boss.
Loooong Battle Good luck!

[this message was edited by Dragon-warrior on Fri 15 Nov 23:24]

iggy
969th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(1):DW 7 help" , posted Sat 16 Nov 08:55post reply

I think that less than exp, you may need job level. I think near Darma , you can have job level even from those low level enemies (or is it in the slime forest?)
Everyone hero and at least 2 peaople able to do the hustle danse and it will be easy.... I guess.

無知にはムチを!

Guymelef
30th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(2):DW 7 help" , posted Sat 16 Nov 09:17post reply

quote:
I think that less than exp, you may need job level. I think near Darma , you can have job level even from those low level enemies (or is it in the slime forest?)
Everyone hero and at least 2 peaople able to do the hustle danse and it will be easy.... I guess.

Slime Forest? wheres that at? I think i remeber hearing that name the first time i went to the past.

XXXXXXXL or Beast size for short

sabo10
159th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(3):DW 7 help" , posted Sat 16 Nov 11:11post reply

Oh, that wascaly demon lord!

Is he at his old tricks again?

http://www.geocities.co.jp/WallStreet/7482 /