[an error occurred while processing this directive] Older Rutee, Philia and Garr illustrations! - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Rid Hershel
3986th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Older Rutee, Philia and Garr illustrations!" , posted Fri 15 Nov 04:03:post reply

From Tales of Destiny 2 of course! Illustrations here and here.

Shameless self-promotion: the Tales gallery on my website has been updated with these, and with lots of images from the Tales of Fandom gallery, check it if you like the Tales characters.

[this message was edited by Rid Hershel on Fri 15 Nov 05:15]

Replies:

Satoshi_Miwa
1638th Post

Tailored Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(1):Older Rutee, Philia and Garr illustrati" , posted Fri 15 Nov 07:22post reply

Hmm..Older Rutee and Philia look sweet. The visual style in this game is just nice (Can't wait to play it..)

Rid Hershel
3987th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(2):Older Rutee, Philia and Garr illustrati" , posted Fri 15 Nov 11:33post reply

quote:
Hmm..Older Rutee and Philia look sweet. The visual style in this game is just nice (Can't wait to play it..)

I just wonder how Stahn looks...

Tashoku Kisune
1303th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(3):Older Rutee, Philia and Garr illustrati" , posted Fri 15 Nov 14:08post reply

quote:

My gods.. Rutee put some damn clothes on! She actually looks decent now.. and somewhat intelligent. ;p

Actually she looks cute... in ToD I couldn't STAND her. Perhaps she's mellowed now and I won't dislike her so much.

Philia looks as intelligent as always. I never had a problem with her so she's awesome.

I'm kinda disappointed in Garr.. but that's the way time works. ^_^;

I'm curious as to what Mary would look like.

Too bad Leon's not in it... I'm REALLY Curious to see how he'd look all "Grown up". Afterall.. he was like 16 or something in the game... lol... boy was still wet behind the ears. I bet he would mellow with age. (If that's one thing Rutee and Leon had in common it's that they were BOTH fairly dominant personalities. Can't say they didn't resemble each other, no? ^_~ )

Satoshi_Miwa
1642th Post

Tailored Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(3):Older Rutee, Philia and Garr illustrati" , posted Fri 15 Nov 19:54post reply

quote:

Yes, I wonder too...He seems to be absent (As well other ToD mainstays). I wonder if their MIA, or if they have a big hidden story role....