[an error occurred while processing this directive] RE4 GC video - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Genjuro
275th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Copper Customer

"RE4 GC video" , posted Thu 14 Nov 15:12post reply

here:
Link Here

ign too I think...

Replies:

NARUTO
1066th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(1):RE4 GC video" , posted Fri 15 Nov 02:57post reply

quote:
here:
Link Here

ign too I think...

Big thanks for the link!! the zip thing is great for me.

Genjuro
279th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(2):RE4 GC video" , posted Fri 15 Nov 07:04post reply

quote:
here:
Link Here

ign too I think...

Big thanks for the link!! the zip thing is great for me.

if you are implying that you want to save streaming videos and you can't,I recommend 2 programs:
Flashget:Link Here

DAP:[url=www.speedbit.com/ ]Link Here

..or you could just be saying that you like .zip over say .rar and I will have posted this links without any purpose at all..

NARUTO
1069th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(3):RE4 GC video" , posted Fri 15 Nov 12:16post reply

quote:

if you are implying that you want to save streaming videos and you can't,I recommend 2 programs:
Flashget:Link Here

That's it! Thanks again.

Mosquiton
555th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(4):RE4 GC video" , posted Fri 15 Nov 12:22post reply

I hope they finally overhaul the controls. New director and producer, so looks like a good chance.

/ / /

Genjuro
281th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(5):RE4 GC video" , posted Fri 15 Nov 14:36post reply

quote:
I hope they finally overhaul the controls. New director and producer, so looks like a good chance.

I doesn't look like they're going to do something like that.And perhaps they're right since they might want past gamers of RE games to be familiar with the controls so they can pick up the title and play with no problems.
To me,what it seems that they're doing is they trying to give a new feel to the latest game with a dose of Devil May Cry-not in gameplay aspects but in the whole storyline and atmosphere..for example Leons new look and they'll propably add a dark background storyline for him..
...or I could be just wrong..

Mosquiton
559th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"RE controls... opinions wanted." , posted Sat 16 Nov 09:08post reply

quote:

I doesn't look like they're going to do something like that.And perhaps they're right since they might want past gamers of RE games to be familiar with the controls so they can pick up the title and play with no problems.
To me,what it seems that they're doing is they trying to give a new feel to the latest game with a dose of Devil May Cry-not in gameplay aspects but in the whole storyline and atmosphere..for example Leons new look and they'll propably add a dark background storyline for him..

Personally I think Leon's infected...

But about the controls, I think there's a strong chance they'll change them. Even fans (like myself) are getting tired of the clunky, dated RE control scheme that's six years old...

In Resident Evil: Code Veronica they took a step back and took out the dodge they implemented in RE3. This irked me, but I still finished the game.

I'm passing on Resident Evil 0 because frankly there's no excuse for not providing a better control scheme that used the analog capability that has been there since the beginning.

To me, having a new control scheme in RE4 would be very conducive to my picking up the game. Does anyone else have an opinion on this?

/ / /

Radish
528th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(1):RE controls... opinions wanted." , posted Sat 16 Nov 09:16post reply

quote:

Personally I think Leon's infected...

But about the controls, I think there's a strong chance they'll change them. Even fans (like myself) are getting tired of the clunky, dated RE control scheme that's six years old...

In Resident Evil: Code Veronica they took a step back and took out the dodge they implemented in RE3. This irked me, but I still finished the game.

I'm passing on Resident Evil 0 because frankly there's no excuse for not providing a better control scheme that used the analog capability that has been there since the beginning.

To me, having a new control scheme in RE4 would be very conducive to my picking up the game. Does anyone else have an opinion on this?

Hmm, the control doesn't bother me at all now that they've implemented a 180 degree turn. I didn't like RE3's dodge ability at all since it would come out at random times and other times it just wouldn't work. I found it much too erratic to count on it for anything.

Mosquiton
561th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(2):RE controls... opinions wanted." , posted Sat 16 Nov 11:43:post reply

quote:

Hmm, the control doesn't bother me at all now that they've implemented a 180 degree turn. I didn't like RE3's dodge ability at all since it would come out at random times and other times it just wouldn't work. I found it much too erratic to count on it for anything.

It's kind of like parrying in SFIII really, not necessary per se but quite useful if you master it. Trust me, there's no way you can take down Nemesis eight or ten times to get the secret weapons without it.

I read your Atlus related reply btw Radish, I can dig what you're saying.

Consider that the controls also effect the way the game looks. The RE remake had very realistic looking characters animating in an unconvincing and jerky manner. Walking in place while you turn doesn't look very cool...

/ / /

[this message was edited by Mosquiton on Sat 16 Nov 11:49]

Time Mage
994th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(3):RE controls... opinions wanted." , posted Sat 16 Nov 13:57post reply

If I recall correctly, Mikami said in an interview that they were going to change controls (well, controls and nearly everything except the storyline) in RE4. I hope that's true, with 3D backgrounds they can implement a full analog control without any problem.