[an error occurred while processing this directive] Resident Evil 4! plus Capcom's Cube titles. - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Juan
2585th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Resident Evil 4! plus Capcom's Cube titles." , posted Thu 14 Nov 00:05post reply

http://www.capcom.co.jp/gamecube/english.html

Leon is back!!!

http://www.buttermonster.com*updated!*

Replies:

iggy
962th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(1):Resident Evil 4! plus Capcom's Cube tit" , posted Thu 14 Nov 00:15post reply

Thanks for the lonk Juan!
Funny, they speak of "Bio Hasard" on the english site, and they don't say anything about it (not even the logo) on the japanese page...

無知にはムチを!

Juan
2587th Post

"Re(2):Resident Evil 4! plus Capcom's Cube tit" , posted Thu 14 Nov 00:18:post reply

All i know is that I know where Leon went all this time. He went to buy his clothes at Silent Hill :)

Oh and the title ViewtifulJoe looks interesting. But i think they meant BEAUTIFUL engrish!

quote:
Thanks for the lonk Juan!
Funny, they speak of "Bio Hasard" on the english site, and they don't say anything about it (not even the logo) on the japanese page...

[this message was edited by Juan on Thu 14 Nov 00:19]

Dr Orochi
413th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(3):Resident Evil 4! plus Capcom's Cube tit" , posted Thu 14 Nov 00:24post reply

If they actually include Gaiden as part of the Bio series cannon, then this game's story could prove interesting.....

iggy
963th Post

"Re(4):Resident Evil 4! plus Capcom's Cube tit" , posted Thu 14 Nov 00:54post reply

quote:
If they actually include Gaiden as part of the Bio series cannon, then this game's story could prove interesting.....

My thoughts exactly! I wonder if we will see Barry or Sheiley too.
If you haven't played the GBC game,

Spoiler (Highlight to view) -
He seems infected by a virus (T?) at the end of the game. Will he continue to fight with enhanced powers, like Ripley and Samus?

End of Spoiler

無知にはムチを!

NARUTO
1053th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(5):Resident Evil 4! plus Capcom's Cube tit" , posted Thu 14 Nov 01:25post reply

Thanks to you "Irish pinguin tamer" for the news!

whitesword
1148th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(1):Resident Evil 4! plus Capcom's Cube tit" , posted Thu 14 Nov 01:32post reply

Not that I mind all these shiny new games, but...*whimper whimper* I want MORE sequels!

(heh heh, "Viewtiful Joe" heh heh...)

A Burning Fist is a Fist tat is Burning!

Time Mage
986th Post

"Re(1):Resident Evil 4! plus Capcom's Cube tit" , posted Thu 14 Nov 01:36post reply

quote:

Leon is back!!!

Oh, great, I knew it!!
He was the only main character that appeared only in one game... this is his turn.

Will this be the end of the RE saga?... I doubt so.

Dragon-warrior
662th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(2):Resident Evil 4! plus Capcom's Cube tit" , posted Thu 14 Nov 01:57post reply

Awsome all the games look sharp
specialy veiwtiful JOE LOOOOOOOOOL
COOL COOL COOL RE4 sound so good!
RE0 is awsome too!

Dragon-warrior
663th Post

"MORE pictures" , posted Thu 14 Nov 02:22post reply

from IGN.com
RE4:
Link Here
Link Here
DP:
Link Here
looks like sega PD.

killer 7:
Link Here

Link Here

JOE:
Link Here

Link Here
why do I like this game?

Pn3:
Link Here
Link Here
enjoy

OmegaDog
295th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(3):Resident Evil 4! plus Capcom's Cube tit" , posted Thu 14 Nov 06:26:post reply

quote:
Oh and the title ViewtifulJoe looks interesting. But i think they meant BEAUTIFUL engrish!

Heh heh -- naw, I seriously think they meant VIEWTIFUL. :) Reading through Hideki Kamiya's text for its description, besides having both spellings of the word, it seems that messing with the 2D camera (in position and in playback speed) can envoke dramatic effects and will have an impact on the gameplay:

... A Superhero must not only be brave and strong, but he must fight his foe with beautiful style. In "VIEWTIFUL JOE" you must fight beautifully. No wait. I should say, when you fight, your moves naturally become beautiful! This game will give you a taste of what it's like to be a true Superhero.

Let me give you a brief explanation of this game so you get a better feel for it. For example, if you active
[sic] the "SLOW" feature to bash the heck out of the enemy, the enemy will go flying all the way across the screen. Then if you really want to get cookin', then activate the "ZOOM IN" feature and what do you know, a simple jab will turn into a ravaging lethal blow.

Get the picture? Doesn't it sound crazy? No, I should say VIEWTIFUL!

So yeah -- coordinate the view to make the game beautiful. The description itself has me very interested, along with the screenshots (thanks Dragon-warrior!). I'll see if I can follow this game's development...

5 Stage All Cleared! VICTOLY! | NEXT STAGE IS 6 |

[this message was edited by OmegaDog on Thu 14 Nov 06:46]

Ishmael
300th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(4):Resident Evil 4! plus Capcom's Cube tit" , posted Thu 14 Nov 10:05post reply

Thanks for the links everyone. All the games have piqued my interest but the name alone really sells Viewtiful Joe.

dorikyasu
637th Post

"Excellent..." , posted Thu 14 Nov 11:11post reply

Just when I thought Capcom was getting stale as of late, they bring out such surprises.

Bio Hazard 4 is looking mighty impressive, especially if the footage shown is indeed taking place in real-time 3D backgrounds as it's said to be. Not to mention it's cool to have Leon back since he is definitely one of the better BH/RE characters (aside from Jill & Claire, that is).

P.N.03 looks interesting as well. It'll be interesting to see which one comes out on top between this, Starcraft:Ghost, and Konami's Cool Girl/Cy Girls. (all 3 seems to be similar type of games)

Need more info on Viewtiful Joe, Killer 7, & Dead Phoenix to form opinion...

Go Capcom!

dragon-warrior
664th Post

"it's movies time!" , posted Thu 14 Nov 11:36post reply

RE4:
Link Here

Killer 7:
Link Here

Link Here
but nothign about JOE yet :(

Juan
2587th Post

"Resident Evil 4! Silent Hill Fashion Jackets" , posted Thu 14 Nov 12:07post reply

Well looks like you guys could be right, Leon doesnt look too healthy at all and the trailer hints something wrong with him "contamination." Pretty cool. Not sure why he is going alone tho, maybe Jill, Chris and the others will appear since their next target was Umbrella (according to Veronica.)

Also, saw some videos of V.Joe, looks very fun, its a combination of KamenRider/Ultraman with the Matrix and SF kind of super combos. The Cellshading is very well done, and the backgrounds are nice.

quote:

dragon-warrior
666th Post

"off topic" , posted Thu 14 Nov 12:10post reply

is there a way so save a stream video?
I am sure some guys talked about that ?
but can u tell me again?

Mosquiton
549th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(1):off topic" , posted Thu 14 Nov 12:56post reply

JUAN!

GIVE US VIEWTIFUL JOE VIDEOS!!! WHY DO YOU HOARD SUCH THINGS FOR YOURSELF!!!!

These games are looking cool, good to see Capcom coming out with so many surprise titles. Thanks for the links guys.

/ / /

Juan
2591th Post

"argh" , posted Thu 14 Nov 13:01:post reply

!!!AW GAWWWWD DONT EAT MY CHILDREN PLEASE!!!
Friend that has insider showed them to me on his station. Dont have anywhere to host them, and im sure i would get in trouble :)

They should release some in capcom's official site pretty soon tho.

Dont eat my nonexistant children!

quote:
JUAN!
GIVE US VIEWTIFUL JOE VIDEOS!!! WHY DO YOU HOARD SUCH THINGS FOR YOURSELF!!!!

[this message was edited by Juan on Thu 14 Nov 13:02]

Rid Hershel
3982th Post

"Re(2):off topic" , posted Thu 14 Nov 13:01post reply

Hmm... very very cool titles. Noticed how Leon looks like MOW Terry now? not like that's a bad thing. Plus, finally a RE game free of annoying girls o Redfields!

Woo-hoo!

DEATH TO THE REDFIELDS!

dragon-warrior
668th Post

"JOE" , posted Thu 14 Nov 13:05:post reply

Link Here

[this message was edited by dragon-warrior on Thu 14 Nov 13:06]

Mosquiton
551th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(3):off topic" , posted Thu 14 Nov 13:07post reply

quote:
Hmm... very very cool titles. Noticed how Leon looks like MOW Terry now? not like that's a bad thing. Plus, finally a RE game free of annoying girls o Redfields!

Woo-hoo!
DEATH TO THE REDFIELDS!

I thought the exact same things, except the death part. I do hope Jill shows up... I love her.

And to Juan, oh! Actually I signed up for the dicky insider trial. I'll go watch now. Thanks!

/ / /

Juan
2591th Post

"Re(4):off topic" , posted Thu 14 Nov 13:11post reply

Oh yes Jill needs to appear.

Insider is actually not that bad. 20 bucks for a year and you get videos like this very early. Now keep in mind that I ate something weird for lunch along with some Vanilla coke (which only tastes like Vanilla when i belch) so my judgement may be clouded.

JJJ versus POTATO

quote:
I do hope Jill shows up... I love her.
And to Juan, oh! Actually I signed up for the dicky insider trial. I'll go watch now. Thanks!

Burning Ranger
295th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(5):off topic" , posted Thu 14 Nov 15:11post reply

Wow... RE4 looks awesome. I sooo can't wait. But I wonder if Leon will be the only main character (like Jill was in RE3), or if there will be another. Still, it looks incredible.

"Never underestimate the predictabilty of stupidity." -Vinnie Jones from SNATCH

Aku-Man
14th Post

New Customer

"Re(1):Resident Evil 4! plus Capcom's Cube tit" , posted Thu 14 Nov 15:13post reply

YES! I knew my main man was still kickin'. Despite his boyscout attitude in RE2, he looks hella sharp now.

However, in the whole spirit of that video...I can only see that this' gonna turn out as a tragedy. He isn't looking healthy at all

Poor Leon. Gone for so long, only to burn out again.

Wonder what happened to Sherry Birkin Though...

Genjuro
276th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(1):off topic" , posted Thu 14 Nov 15:25post reply

quote:
is there a way so save a stream video?
I am sure some guys talked about that ?
but can u tell me again?

Use Flashget or Download Accelerator Plus(DAP).Just enter the URL to download from(copy&paste)