[an error occurred while processing this directive] 2003 Azumanga calender w/ figure - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Tio
144th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Regular Customer

"2003 Azumanga calender w/ figure" , posted Wed 13 Nov 21:30post reply

As the title says, the 2003 Azumanga daily calender (I have the 2002 sitting on my desk :) will come with figure.

The figure is of Chiyo-chan and her dog, Tadakichi-san. Unfortunately, I don't think any pictures of the model is available yet.

The calender is available 3/10/2003 for 2000yen.

I thought to mention this, since this board seems to have a few Azumanga fans.

On an unrelated note, the volume 6 of Mahoromatic manga will come with figure of Mahoro. (in maid outfit with broomstick, of course) 1/26/2003 2300yen.
(appearantly, there's 9 other figures that's only available through mail orders. This is the 10th figure of the set, and this one is only obtainable through buying the limited edition manga volume 6)

till next time...

PS: Overman King Gainer rules!

Tio
-----------------------------------
aohige on Warcraft III Asia server

Replies:

Satoshi_Miwa
1637th Post

Tailored Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(1):2003 Azumanga calender w/ figure" , posted Wed 13 Nov 22:19post reply

Azumanga Day Calaendar? Will add that to my must get list...(Went with a Fruist basket one this year, and it was really nice..).

Holiday
1514th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(2):2003 Azumanga calender w/ figure" , posted Wed 13 Nov 23:07post reply

That's nice! I'm going to order that if I see it :)
And talking about Furuba, has anyone been reading the latest issues? I think the last chapter I've read (chapter 63?) was the one where...

Spoiler (Highlight to view) -
the guy whom Arisa met in the store (and nearly kissed her) returns to Akito. And is he the last juunishi (rooster)?

End of Spoiler

So I'm wondering what happens after that. I don't mind knowing what happens as my supply of manga has dried up; the store near me has closed :(

My friend also mentioned that there will be a Chobits 2003 calendar as well? Anyway, I will receive the latest special edition volume 8, and I think it comes with a case to hold all the other manga, IIRC.
Anyway, I'm lucky to get my hands on it as I heard that they won't be shipping that order overseas, and preorders for that issue are closed already. The price is 1600Yen I think.

As for Chobits, I find it very weird that Clamp decided to...

Spoiler (Highlight to view) -
tie in Angelic Layer and Chobits together in the same story. Hibiya's husband = Angelic Layer creator or something... 0_o;;

End of Spoiler

Holiday
1521th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(3):2003 Azumanga calender w/ figure" , posted Thu 14 Nov 19:14:post reply

Weird; couldn't edit my previous message because the bottom bit got cut off. A bug? :)

Anyway, I looked at some sites located in Asia, but I haven't found any which sells the calendar :(
I'd rather not order stuff from Europe/US because of the shipping rate and my country's horrible currency exchange rates against the US$/Euro >.<

So if anyone sees it, please post any info here ^^

[this message was edited by Holiday on Thu 14 Nov 19:59]