[an error occurred while processing this directive] Kyo at Falcoon's - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Useff
75th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Occasional Customer

"Kyo at Falcoon's" , posted Wed 13 Nov 19:33post reply

Kyo

Replies:

Dash no Chris
69th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(1):Kyo at Falcoon's" , posted Wed 13 Nov 19:40post reply

quote:
Kyo

Please see this post from earlier today:
http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~mmcafe/forums/bbs/messages/14089.shtml

--Chris

Puar
484th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(2):Kyo at Falcoon's" , posted Thu 14 Nov 01:57post reply

quote:
Kyo

--Chris

Dude, he can start a new thread if he wants to. Lay off. ;p

"You should get to know me better no one's every what they seem..."

Tashoku Kisune
1295th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(3):Kyo at Falcoon's" , posted Thu 14 Nov 12:10post reply

quote:
Kyo

--Chris

yeeeeeesh.. indeed

Useff
76th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(2):Kyo at Falcoon's" , posted Thu 14 Nov 13:06post reply

quote:
Kyo

--Chris

Sorry about that, I didn't even notice your thread, I was so tired.

Dash no Chris
70th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(3):Kyo at Falcoon's" , posted Thu 14 Nov 15:17post reply

quote:
Kyo

--Chris

As Useff has indicated, he didn't notice the topic was already being discussed in another thread. I was pointing out that the other thread existed for 2 reasons: (1) it would keep those interested in the topic from having to keep track of 2 threads in order to keep up with the postings, and (2) Useff was apparently interested in this illustration enough to post something about it, meaning he'd probably wouldn't want to miss the opinions already being expressed about it on this board. I don't see why my response to his post is being interpreted as anything offensive -- I even used the word "please."

--Chris

Lunatic
43th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(1):Kyo at Falcoon's" , posted Thu 14 Nov 18:54post reply

quote:
Kyo

Oh man thanks so much for starting a new post, that's an amazing piece of Kyo. I don't actually Falcoon's style of doing the lips, but this Kyo is way cool.

and to that wannabe V3 who is that girl?

You've been very bad. Now off to the gas chamber.

Useff
77th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(4):Kyo at Falcoon's" , posted Thu 14 Nov 19:54post reply

quote:
Kyo

As Useff has indicated, he didn't notice the topic was already being discussed in another thread. I was pointing out that the other thread existed for 2 reasons: (1) it would keep those interested in the topic from having to keep track of 2 threads in order to keep up with the postings, and (2) Useff was apparently interested in this illustration enough to post something about it, meaning he'd probably wouldn't want to miss the opinions already being expressed about it on this board. I don't see why my response to his post is being interpreted as anything offensive -- I even used the word "please."

--Chris

And I did really appreciate the link to your thread, because I was interested in the picture. I haven't been completely into the KOF series so a robotic Kyo is quite a surprise.

Puar
489th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(5):Kyo at Falcoon's" , posted Thu 14 Nov 23:42post reply

quote:
Kyo

--Chris

And I did really appreciate the link to your thread, because I was interested in the picture. I haven't been completely into the KOF series so a robotic Kyo is quite a surprise.

Sorry, I misinterpreted. Anyhow, a new thread every now and then is nice to keep everyone in 56K-land happy. (;

"You should get to know me better no one's every what they seem..."

oroch
76th Post

Occasional Customer

"biri" , posted Fri 15 Nov 05:56:post reply

quote:
Kyo

--Chris

Sorry, I misinterpreted. Anyhow, a new thread every now and then is nice to keep everyone in 56K-land happy. (;

funny lookin billy

[this message was edited by oroch on Fri 15 Nov 05:57]