[an error occurred while processing this directive] King of Fighters EX2 some more links - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Gen
926th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"King of Fighters EX2 some more links" , posted Tue 12 Nov 18:38post reply

http://www51.tok2.com/home/gekkaseiryu/kof_ex2.jpg

http://www51.tok2.com/home/gekkaseiryu/kofex2-4.htm

I think the boss is Geese. There's a new wierdo character pictured.

Replies:

RugalBernstein
2825th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):King of Fighters EX2 some more links" , posted Tue 12 Nov 18:50post reply

quote:

I think the boss is Geese.

What gave you this impression?

Gen
927th Post

"Re(2):King of Fighters EX2 some more links" , posted Tue 12 Nov 19:11post reply

quote:

Here's where the links come from. The other times I have linked to him, he linked back. http://trape.hp.infoseek.co.jp/rog/200211z.htm

There's what appears to be a magazine scan down the page. It could just be a fan's "what if" based on the similarities of the right and left pictures, assuming that's an official art of Geese on the right.

RugalBernstein
2826th Post

"Re(3):King of Fighters EX2 some more links" , posted Tue 12 Nov 19:18post reply

quote:
There's what appears to be a magazine scan down the page. It could just be a fan's "what if" based on the similarities of the right and left pictures, assuming that's an official art of Geese on the right.

The guy in that picture has black hair and a goatee, so I sincerely doubt it's Geese.

Juke Joint Jezebel
1096th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(1):King of Fighters EX2 some more links" , posted Tue 12 Nov 19:23post reply

quote:

who's the person to the left of the Kyokugen team? that dude's gonna give me nightmares

Heart of Sword

Satoshi_Miwa
1635th Post

Tailored Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(4):King of Fighters EX2 some more links" , posted Tue 12 Nov 19:27post reply

quote:
The guy in that picture has black hair and a goatee, so I sincerely doubt it's Geese.

I agree, looks nothing like Geese Howard....

Hmm, the new characters look decent enough that I might just give this game a look see. I just hope the gameplay is there...

Gen
929th Post

"Re(2):King of Fighters EX2 some more links" , posted Tue 12 Nov 19:43:post reply

quote:

I briefly looked at the afore mentioned pic before posting, it looked like a comparison to Geese. There is a picture of geese in a purple suit sitting in a chair and in a very similar pose. Geese was in the last EX game. That's why I made the assumption.

I took a better look later, I zoomed in, the character looks to have in the little picture different hair and a beard.

I wonder if the story will make a connection to NESTS. As far as I know there was no Nests in the first EX game story.

[this message was edited by Gen on Tue 12 Nov 19:53]

Gen
929th Post

"Re(3):King of Fighters EX2 some more links" , posted Tue 12 Nov 20:02post reply

quote:
There is a picture of geese in a purple suit sitting in a chair and in a very similar pose.

This is the pic http://www.linkline.com/personal/Panther/Geeseb.gif

Dr Baghead
1758th Post

Silver Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(2):King of Fighters EX2 some more links" , posted Tue 12 Nov 21:16post reply

quote:
who's the person to the left of the Kyokugen team? that dude's gonna give me nightmares

Whoever he is he looks to be wearing a Heavenly King's robe a la Goenitz... maybe it is him and he's just drawn funny?

RugalBernstein
2830th Post

"Re(3):King of Fighters EX2 some more links" , posted Tue 12 Nov 21:24post reply

quote:
Whoever he is he looks to be wearing a Heavenly King's robe a la Goenitz... maybe it is him and he's just drawn funny?

I think it's just a scary guy wearing " NESTS " gear.

iggy
952th Post

"Re(3):King of Fighters EX2 some more links" , posted Wed 13 Nov 02:03post reply

quote:
I wonder if the story will make a connection to NESTS. As far as I know there was no Nests in the first EX game story.

I have the feeling Playmore wants to protect K' (and so the whole NEST chapter) and keep him from appearing in other games (ie this EX game or CvS)...
But the commercial... "SARANI power up"???
Ah! Ah!

無知にはムチを!

NARUTO
1044th Post

"Re(4):King of Fighters EX2 some more links" , posted Wed 13 Nov 04:17post reply

MWUHAHAHAHAHAH!!
Maybe this guy is goenitz hidden son that have secretly working for the nest!!!!

O my, I hope it's just me who got such crazy idea.....

Kikkoken
144th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(5):King of Fighters EX2 some more links" , posted Wed 13 Nov 07:29post reply

Blimey, too much red in that picture!

Doomsday wa watashi no suki na ybi desu.

Toxico
2539th Post

"Re(1):King of Fighters EX2 some more links" , posted Wed 13 Nov 07:44post reply

quote:

http://www51.tok2.com/home/gekkaseiryu/kofex2-4.htm

I think the boss is Geese. There's a new wierdo character pictured.

From the info I deal I have a good feeling with this one.

Freeter
3441th Post

"Re(1):King of Fighters EX2 some more links" , posted Wed 13 Nov 09:53post reply

quote:
There's a new wierdo character pictured.

Look everyone, it's DOCTRINE DARK UNMASKED!!!!

Mosquiton
545th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(2):King of Fighters EX2 some more links" , posted Wed 13 Nov 10:12post reply

Takuma's arms look really short. I like the new characters though (most of them), Yuri and Moe look really good in those pics IMO.

/ / /

NARUTO
1048th Post

"Re(2):King of Fighters EX2 some more links" , posted Wed 13 Nov 11:12post reply

quote:

What kind of info?????

Dr Baghead
1763th Post

"Re(4):King of Fighters EX2 some more links" , posted Wed 13 Nov 23:30post reply

quote:
I think it's just a scary guy wearing " NESTS " gear.

I don't know... if that little girl "Tidus" is holding is Chizuru's daughter you can't rule out someone connected to Goentiz from showing up.

iggy
960th Post

"Re(5):King of Fighters EX2 some more links" , posted Wed 13 Nov 23:58post reply

quote:
I don't know... if that little girl "Tidus" is holding is Chizuru's daughter you can't rule out someone connected to Goentiz from showing up.

Well, she's not her daughter YET, we just know Ogami is related to Chizuru.
Maybe it's her sister's reincarnation?

無知にはムチを!

Toxico
2548th Post

"My reasons for faith..." , posted Thu 14 Nov 07:12:post reply

quote:

What kind of info?????

It's not anything related to the game but it's info related to the company:

1.- Marvelous gave a public apology for the low quality of their first game, and promished to made an improvement later on.

2.- The company is being supervised by a more experienced programming crew.

3.- They should have more experience programming now, if they didn't have any or have little to begin with.

4.- The extense propaganda that they are giving now shows that they fear not rejection; even after they know perfectly what happened with the first game.

5.- New characters are freaks... That's always a plus for me... ;P

Obscene Voodoo Dance Teleport

I must say, all of these "detective like deductions"arereally appealing to my, this is fun.

[this message was edited by Toxico on Thu 14 Nov 07:19]

Kikkoken
146th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):My reasons for faith..." , posted Thu 14 Nov 09:14post reply

5.- New characters are freaks... That's always a plus for me... ;P

Yeah.

Doomsday wa watashi no suki na ybi desu.

talbaineric
4418th Post

"Re(2):My reasons for faith..." , posted Thu 14 Nov 10:11post reply

Iori's team looks very interesting.

Hmmmmm......maybe that guy with the goatee is Mr.Big. Yeah right.

CrazyMike
298th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(3):My reasons for faith..." , posted Thu 14 Nov 11:25post reply

I wish "the" Big one would make a comeback, with hoes and all.

Dr Baghead
1766th Post

"Re(6):King of Fighters EX2 some more links" , posted Thu 14 Nov 12:38post reply

quote:

whatever, point is the little girl is probably related to Chizuru (or at the very least dressed like her)

so it really that far fetched to think a blonde man with a goatee and what looks like a Heavenly King's robe is related to Goenitz? (actually maybe it is... something tells me Marvelous isn't smart enough to remember Goenitz and Chinzuru hate each other)

talbaineric
4422th Post

"Re(7):King of Fighters EX2 some more links" , posted Thu 14 Nov 12:49post reply

quote:

whatever, point is the little girl is probably related to Chizuru (or at the very least dressed like her)

so it really that far fetched to think a blonde man with a goatee and what looks like a Heavenly King's robe is related to Goenitz? (actually maybe it is... something tells me Marvelous isn't smart enough to remember Goenitz and Chinzuru hate each other)

Maybe that little girl is Chizuru's biggest fan.

Fygee
439th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(8):King of Fighters EX2 some more links" , posted Thu 14 Nov 15:45post reply

There's no way in hell that dude is Geese.

Also, his hair looks more white than blonde, and I think that his goatee is actually a part of his suit.

Dr Baghead
1767th Post

"Re(8):King of Fighters EX2 some more links" , posted Thu 14 Nov 20:02post reply

quote:
Maybe that little girl is Chizuru's biggest fan.

and maybe creepy dude is Goenitz's biggest fan! Until Marvelous says what's going on I'm going to keep a spark of hope that Goenitz's legacy lives on.

Gen
937th Post

"Re(1):King of Fighters EX2 another link" , posted Thu 14 Nov 21:04post reply

http://www.mmv.co.jp/kof/index.html

Same redish poster as before but bigger. Presumably mmv will have more EX2 stuff at this address later.