[an error occurred while processing this directive] Zanac X Zanac review (for Rid) - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message ([an error occurred while processing this directive] Views )[an error occurred while processing this directive]

exodus
374th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Silver Customer

"Zanac X Zanac review (for Rid)" , posted Tue 12 Nov 16:19post reply

Hey, sorry it took so long...I had another staff member do it. it's kind of a 'one-and-a-half' review, as we both give our impressions of the game. it's here. better late than never eh?

Replies:

Rid Hershel
3976th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Zanac X Zanac review (for Rid)" , posted Tue 12 Nov 16:30post reply

quote:
Hey, sorry it took so long...I had another staff member do it. it's kind of a 'one-and-a-half' review, as we both give our impressions of the game. it's here. better late than never eh?

Oh! thanks!

Sounds like the game is oriented to fans of the original... which I never played...

Humm... too many things to import right now (Kaze no Klonoa G2 to start), I think I'll pass on this one. Again, thanks for reviewing it!

exodus
377th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(2):Zanac X Zanac review (for Rid)" , posted Tue 12 Nov 17:00:post reply

quote:
Oh! thanks!

Sounds like the game is oriented to fans of the original... which I never played...

Humm... too many things to import right now (Kaze no Klonoa G2 to start), I think I'll pass on this one. Again, thanks for reviewing it!

I'm pretty interested in that slap happy rhythm busters game. looks wacky o_0

But I'm hoping to get Night Raid if I can.

[this message was edited by exodus on Tue 12 Nov 17:43]

Spoon
17th Post

New Customer

"Re(1):Zanac X Zanac review (for Rid)" , posted Wed 13 Nov 01:53post reply

WHAT?!
Only a SEVEN for music?!
Did you not HEAR the Zanac Neo "Option" song of coolness challenged only by the theme of Hitman Codename 47?!

exodus
378th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(2):Zanac X Zanac review (for Rid)" , posted Wed 13 Nov 13:40post reply

quote:
WHAT?!
Only a SEVEN for music?!
Did you not HEAR the Zanac Neo "Option" song of coolness challenged only by the theme of Hitman Codename 47?!

yeah that song ruled. I didn't supply the grades...the only score I myself put on there was 'brandon's take'.

I'd give the music an 8.4 myself. but I don't change my staff members' scores, though I'd sometimes like to.

Spoon
18th Post

New Customer

"Re(3):Zanac X Zanac review (for Rid)" , posted Thu 14 Nov 13:51post reply

quote:
yeah that song ruled.

dang straight it did!